Sandy hook

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_after_the_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting
thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/01/robert-farago/ct-massive-non-compliance-assault-weapons-large-capacity-magazine-registration/
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did sandy hook actually happen i saw that there were crisis actors , and that the school was bulldozed a few years before or something

I always found those photographs from inside the building intriguing

dunno

But the school was torn down around a year after i happened because no one would send their kids to that building. A new school was built on the same property although not on the same spot.

Ah yes the weekly Sandy Hook thread.

Until next week, see you then!

See ya

Can you explain the conspiracy? Like, they did it to take away guns, even tho there was no major run regulation as a result...? Or they did it just to practice pulling off an elaborate false flag, this time without any actual attack. What is the whole motive of the conspiracy? It seems outlandish but at the same time I'm not unwilling to consider it. Very spooky.

>19 kids get killed at Columbine
>School building is repaired and reopened within a month
>50 FAGGOTS get Penced at Fag Bar in Orlando
>Repaired, repainted, and reopened within four months
>20 kids killed at Sandy Hook
>Entire site is closed and later bulldozed

Jeeze, I wonder why.

Jesus Christ did Lanza never clean his gun? That thing looks terrbile.

>Sandy hook
didnt happen

difficult to say with any certainty unless someone admits to it and gives their motive

it could have been for gun control, and it just failed to cause the intended result

The conspiracy was is as follows.

It was a false flag put on by the Obama administration so as to build support for placing further restrictions on the second amendment.

Im not saying that,s true. But that's about the basics.

why is it? what are u trying to say?

we also got to see the alleged shooters empty cranial cavities.

Can confirm that sandy hook did indeed happen. My girl friend died in the attack

hard to imagine a 100 lb autist carrying all that gear and being remotely effective

Don't let /fa/ see this

>Sandy Hook
>And other things that never happened

>The State of Connecticut offered the district $50 million for the new school, and residents voted overwhelmingly to accept the money.

Was she a 6 yo?

Cant really compare the murder of 24 1st graders to a bunch of near adults.

Also the library where most of the deaths in columbine happened was bulldozed.

Liar.

Well in that case, it failed miserably.

Most proposed legislation for gun control following Sandy Hook (outside of the Northern US, where the massacre took place) failed miserably and support for gun ownership in the US remains steadfast.

quite alot of shit was pushed pretty much the same day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_after_the_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

regardless if you genuinely care and are curious enough search up "we need to talk about sandy hook" on youtube. its like 2 1/2 hours longs but man theres some good stuff

There was like a stretch of 6-9 months in 2013-2014 where there was a big push for gun control by the Obama administration. The conspiracy is basically what is saying. I'm not entirely sure whether or not it's real, but there are some video clips that make no sense whatsoever.

fake and gay

Nice movie set for photographs.

Alas, the Kenyan Muslim's greatest lie failed miserably.

sometimes conspiracies fail

it's becoming increasingly easy to believe as the ineptitude of king banana's administration is revealed more and more each day

Yeah, but most the school was left intact.

At Sandy Hook, they demolished EVERY building. Even the ones the attacker didn't enter.

Everytime....

Some NE states did enact sever gun laws. Pre-Sandy Hook Connecticut was fairly standard, but now I'm pretty sure that there are special Connecticut-compliant rifles that you have to buy if you want one.

When did Sandy Hook take place?
Oh ok yea thats what i thought

I watched as it was being reported. None of the stories were adding up and the whole thing seemed staged. First the murders took place in the trailer adjacent to the school, then it happened in the classroom. First was 2 shooters then it was 1 and he was already deceased by the time they found the 2nd weapon in the trunk. It was most def a false flag and Obama and Soros/Global elite were trying to take guns away.

OP where are all the evidence photos with the piles of dead corpses?

The old sandy hook school was pretty much one large building.

Also the school was 60 years old.

Columbine was a fairly new school.

>tfw same birthday

Its very sad to see these pictures, my brother lives in Connecticut and his daughter went to Sandy Hook Elementary School but thankfully she got out alive. Very sad that these things still happen in this day and age.

his mum was too busy heating his tendies to clean her gun.

10 round mag restrictions, registry for all mags over 10 rounds.

I may or may not have disregarded the law that all mags over 10 rounds had to be registered and may or may not have multiple "high-capacity" magazines that were never registered

LOL
thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/01/robert-farago/ct-massive-non-compliance-assault-weapons-large-capacity-magazine-registration/

I can show you if you want

>Dat Chin

You could open cans with that fucker.

Did you guys wipe the $1 deed deals yet, or is that still in the wild?

Was Lanza's social media ever uncovered?

I mean, we have screenshots of all the shit Elliot Rodger and Omar Mateen posted. How come there's nothing on Lanza?

It's amazing how people STILL take this bait. It's basically copypasta in these threads

OP Where are the evidence photos of the piles of dead corpses?

OP How come the 'victims' families laugh and smirk every time they are on TV to talk about their "terrible pain and suffering?"

OP can you provide any evidence of any kind that anyone died at Sandy Hook at all?

Half the reason i still make them.

didnt they also bulldoze lanzas home? so much weird shit, you would think the media woulda been after his dad and brother to do interviews and shit but we never saw shit about them

VT - no suppressors
NH - permitless concealed carry
ME - permitless concealed carry
MA, CT - 10 rd mag limit
MA - no 'salt weapons (pepper weapons restricted)
RI - no permit unless you're in the mob

Basically, northern NE needs to purge SNE.

What if Sandy Hook was a massive organ harvest of children?

the thing I don't understand is the Lanza's only had the 1 son. It's all Ryan Lanza.

I am new to this theory as well. Would you mind posting or directing me to where I can find the video clips?

Connecticut state legislature voted to seal those photos. You'll never see them unless you're a high-ranking law enforcement official in Connecticut Division of Criminal Justice.

Yes pls do, go ahead and show the evidence photos of the piles of dead childrens corpses, and finally shut up these retarded conspiracy theorists once and for all.

Go ahead and post them.

based

>(((Alex Israel)))
Every time.

this kid is portrayed as adam lanza, but im convinced he just a friend of Ryan. Parents probably also had connection to the government

Which one, the shitty shoop of 2 dead kids in the classroom?

Where's the discarded shotgun shell casing?

No one would buy that house. I think the lot is still empty to this day.

What have you done with your life you fucker?

I think less than 19 kids died at Columbine. Wasn't it like 10 or something? They really didn't kill that many people before offing themselves, even though they had plenty of ammo. Their main plan was to bomb the cafeteria and then shoot straggler as they ran out of the burning building, then when the cops came they would blow up the bomb they had in their car (which was also supposed to be their shooting platform) and die.

If their cafeteria bombs worked, it's estimated hundreds of kids could have died. It's strange that even though they could've shot more people, they didn't. I guess the high wears off quickly, and if one plan goes to shit then school shooters get easily discouraged. Lanza'splan seems to have been to rush the school, shoot it up, then die. Since that plan was successful he killed more.

Looks like local SWAT donated one of their burned out training guns.

>Connecticut state legislature voted to seal those photos.

How convenient, since no photos exist, in a fake staged event involving no deaths or injuries of any kind.

I guess it got the normies hugely emotionally involved in the "gun control" debate, and gave Obongo a foundation event to sob about on TV, manipulating the emotions of the normies and libtards (even conservatives) towards gun-confiscation.

Ironically, Adam Lanza did show up later in another hoax.

i build and maintain custom industrial refrigeration units

this is just way too bizarre

How much shooting do you need to do to make a gun look like that? Would it ever look like that unless you used it very often?

This was what convinced me

I did some shops of that guy with adam lanza photos

I would gladly buy it, in an instant for one dollar if it were true that "nobody would buy it"

Simple fact is, the government bulldozes up loose ends. "dead men tell no tales" policy.

Bulldozed buildings give up no secrets.

Its not hard. Just got the hear the barrel up enough. Dumping 3 mags into a tiny bathroom full of first graders seems to have done it.

go deeper user
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k&t
anyone curious should take the time to watch this at some point
>inb4 tldw
its worth it, well most of it is

To me that looks like sustained fire until the barrel is ruined. But it's on a semi lower.