(((social media)))

Why is this meme being pushed so fucking hard? It feels almost impossible to have a decent "social" life without exposing yourself like a gay retard. Are people just attention whores deep inside or is this shit being pushed by (((them)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GczC7q5NPrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=GczC7q5NPrw

U know what user, i actually have a goybook, but i hardly use it. 100% of the info i havein there is complete bullshit, so if they want to sell absolute trash they can do that.

I stopped accepting invitations and deleted most of my pics, i refuse to connect with people that ask, and the craziest thing-- it makes me way more mysterious and interesting to them, they get all excited--male or female--- and are instantly more interested in speaking with me because they have finally found someone different... think about that, it really isnt true to say you cant have a social life without social media, that's horse shit

>people are just attention whores deep inside

>it makes me way more mysterious and interesting to them, they get all excited--male or female--- and are instantly more interested in speaking with me because they have finally found someone different...
Fuck you kike, this is the opposite of how it works.

glad you're good at dealing with this but at least here people like you are a complete minority. Every single person that is "successful" socially are pretty much eaten by social media and can't get away from it even if they wanted. Not being active in this shit doesn't make me mysterious it just makes me invisible to people that I don't spend a lot of time with.

> never made a fb account or visited fb on purpose

i just wish social media died but it's too late

Was it worth being a permavirgin?

not him, but...

no

dam, what is your power lvl?

also, i don't know how to feel about being virgin in a country as degenerate as Brazil.

It includes all forms of social media, not just FB. The worst is twitter. In the field I'm in, if you want to be one of the recognizable names, you basically have to pimp yourself on twitter all the time. Retweet the appropriate people. I long for the days when you could just do your damn job and do some networking occasionally. Not have to continually be following the twitter feed, most of which is useless stuff anyways.

the jew made us all dependent. we lost user

>The worst is twitter.
At least Twitter doesn't constantly spy on you and use your information for profit.

If twitter can find a way to use your information, they will.

this. I have a facebook, but only really use messenger for talking with friends from other countries and shit. never post a single picture, status, location, any of that, i just dont feel the need to share my existence with a group of people who may care about it or not. And simply by not giving a fuck about it, and not having an instagram or anything else, people think you have a shitload going on for you in life when in fact all you're doing is posting on an imageboard all day. I also stopped giving a shit about phones and that seems to blow people away, i dont get it though, a shitty chromebook can do everything an overpriced phone can do but better...

The only reason I use goybook is to talk to family or other people I wouldn't otherwise have contact with. Other than that, I just shit post right wing facts and pro-Trump stuff on there. But, I only have 20 some friends ( mostly family ).

what is your job? to cater to other peoples opinions? marketing? not to be a dick but if you're in an industry where social media is a huge purveying factor over everything, it's probably a pretty volatile and inconsistent one.

Looks like you don't even know how to quote on Sup Forums. Eat a bullet, kike invader.

>I just shit post right wing facts and pro-Trump stuff on there
No, you don't. You're a false flagging kike.

hi schlomo

You quoted me in agreement already, you fucking troglodyte. Go be a kike in a dumber thread.

Twitter literally can't find anyone to buy them for their information, they still collect it though. Facebook and google are the two big advertising collectives. They track everything through a thousand smaller companies and correlate it in massive databases. That's what the NSA buys into with PRISM.

By writing "social", you seem to realize that really decent social life doesn't depend on such thing.

>Are people just attention whores deep inside or is this shit being pushed by (((them)))?
Both. Some people are attention whoring and want to feel like they're having many friends (even if it's just collecting contacts of people who don't give a shit about you) and the same people pulled in their friends to have more friends to add, play games with etc.

Social media is like social science. Loses what little credibility it has by placing social in front of it

Social sciences never had any credibility. Social on the internet means spying.

I logged onto facebook last week and it's literally 99% retarded junk. It's helpful for restaurants but other than that people really need to get a life

Never forget "dumb fucks"

Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard

Zuck: Just ask.

Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS

[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?

Zuck: People just submitted it.

Zuck: I don't know why.

Zuck: They "trust me"

Zuck: Dumb fucks

Deleted my kikebook account 4 years ago. Don't miss it at all. Never gave a fuck about 98% of the "friends" I had on there anyways. I just text and talk to my friends, gf, and senpai on the phone. It's nothing but a narcissistic circle jerk which has worsened society and given the merchants more information about us. Anything invented by jews should be a red flag.

>Some people are attention whoring and want to feel like they're having many friends
A good friend of mine got completely lost on the goybook attention whoring thing. He spends hours taking pictures of himself for likes and popularity in a facebook group, also he takes a fuckton of pictures for snapchat and basically makes a meme out of himself.

I acctually think people like him have a big problem caused by this shit, but they're so many it feels like i'm the one who has a problem. Is being the opposite of an attention whore a disorder?

Source?

Fuck off, kike. You've already been exposed.

get out of my thread zuckerberg

Really you didn't know zuckerberg called Facebook users dumb fucks. Type zuckerberg dumb fucks into Google and read all about it.

>or is this shit being pushed by (((them)))?

It rewards deep psychological impulses.

You aren't the OP. Do you understand how IDs work, kike?

it could be just a consquence of widespread internrt access and natural attention whoring of people.

fuck off

Damn. FB users really are dumb fucks.

You're a stupid kike.

i created the tread on my computer and switched to cellphone

Yep Mark Zuckerberg Jew founder and CEO said so himself.

Suuure.

now fuck off kike

you can just check my id here dumbfuck

They are different.

its the same as the op look

check it yourself

Are you me? That's all I do too

we are all like you on this site

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling, or just a complete fucking idiot that doesn't understand Sup Forums.

This post made me go over the edge. Buh bye kikebook.

I feel u user

promotes groupthink, mob mentality, and echo chambers

You need a new social circle if all your current people are using kikebook.

Its all (DATAMINING)

my friends that don't use goybook are all autistic or mentally unstable.

How does not having a FB make one a virgin? That site is for women, beta male orbiters, and businesses. None of the hardcore RP men I meet are on there. No bitch cares about you having one, she cares about being able to post pictures of you on hers.

Fucking idiot faggot. Stop projecting your insecurities, you inexperienced incel nigger.

how do they use all this data? are they creating a "identity" for every user and their habits?

Put the shotgun in your mouth, kike.

all i know is im super comfy after years of not having a social media presence. im practically off the grid. feels wonderful.

It's women - they want to compare their lives to other women and think they are getting the truth when they read others contrived horseshit.

What do you do for a living?

I notice that women are the ones who push social media as a necessity for men the most.

>have to keep up the facade in real life
>come home
>have to keep up the facade online too

nope, haven't bothered with that shit since myspace was cool.

various jobs. whatever i can get to pay my bills. no specialized training or career. however, i know where your question is leading and i would still do my best to not have a social media presence regardless of profession. arent mobile phones and emails enough? do people NEED to look at your facebook pictures?

That's a non-answer.

Ask me how I know you're a kike.

Do women actually care if you have a goybook?

Calm down there Zuckerberg

Yes, but it's called a Kikebook. Because it is a kike invention.

>1 post by this ID

normies immediately have flash sweats if you tell them you have no facebook. they're conditioned to think you're a serial killer. how's that for market domination, jesus christ.

Fucking this.

>not using Faceberg makes you a kike

ok shlomo

You're putting words in my mouth. Also, you're stupid as fuck.

I don't have one but nobody has asked me for mine because I don't really have friends at work. I just go and do my job, then go home.

Am i going to be arrested if one ever asks me if I have one so they could add me?

just say "i had one but it was too annoying to keep up with"

its easier than explaining why you dont want to give your information to a kike

I wish Cuckbook died and another social platform replaced it.

>Am i going to be arrested if one ever asks me if I have one so they could add me?
No, retard, but people will think you're extremely asocial and weird.

i want to delete half of my facebook friends but will it make me look like an aresehole? i dont talk to them and I dont really like half of them so I want them gone but for the odd reunion events I run into them I think it would be awkward

Lol, no. The two guys in college who had more sex and did more wild shit than anyone else I knew didn't have any social media presence except LinkedIn for work stuff. If you're an alpha, they don't give a shit. But I mean, if you're attractive and confident enough I'm pretty sure women would let literally anything slide.

if they get worked up over a FB deletion are they really worth it? you dont talk to them anyway.

No, you post nothing all day so they assume you're doing nothing all day, and they aren't wrong.

solid point. I don't like a lot of them even though they would probably consider being my 'friend'

>actually having a faceberg account

I have never created one even for shitposting purposes.

Social media is the most blatant Jewish subversive bullshit ever.

Kikes are fuckin gross

Do have to deal with them irl?
Are they actually important people in your life? If so, then go for it, fuck em.

I don't have to deal with them unless its the odd event that we both are at. Definitely not important people, a lot of them are toxic people that I removed from my IRL life. Kinda concerned having them on facebook may lead me to getting back in with them, whereas if I remove them then they can't contact me

>toxic
Great buzzword, kike.

m8 toxic people has been a thing well before the SJW movement

> they can't contact me
you could, you know, consider not responding. a bit extreme, i know, but possible.

Uh, no, it hasn't.

>has said kike like 47 times in this thread

I am starting to think you might be a false flagging shekelberg.

>Are people just attention whores deep inside or is this shit being pushed
Both

where do all the "missing people" go?
don't look into it