Should rape be legalised for non-virgin, non-married women?

Should rape be legalised for non-virgin, non-married women?

Sure

No, but the charge should be aggravated assault.

It should be mandatory to reprogram them

Not joking here, but i went to high school with this chick. Her FB name is Vanessa Halliwell

not with them tits you aint, no

No and all women should have the right to bear arms so they can kill rapists.

you fappin to this bro?

only if there's mandatory sterilization going along with it to keep them from making more single-mother criminals.

No.

The best way to deal with sluts, along with social stigmatization and bullying, is to just let natural selection deal with them.

Let nature take it's course, STOP fucking stepping in every time these women are about to get their asses kicked by life.

Let them be miserable, let them be lonely as no man wants to date or marry them and Chad keeps pumping and dumping them. You owe them nothing.

Men and government in western society are fucking cucks. For all this talk about "REAL MEN", men and government worship sluts and stop nature from doing it's thing.

Way to cuck.

>not mandating rape for all impure harlots

Brad? WTF did you post my pic on this nazi site some creep messaged me on FB.

I'd like to see her raped by a man with "giving it to you anyway" written on his torso

Why do women think everyone thinks they are "asking for it"? I've perved on a lot of girls and never once have I thought, "Man, she really wants to get some rape tonight".

So long as it is legalised for non-virgin, non-married men as well. You'd be OK with that, I presume, Kiwi-bro?

>(((Legalized)))

There's your problem

I don't always rape, but when I do it is with my horde of disenfranchised broz.

No. This woman is a bitch. Deleted her a long time ago.
Nah this pic has been on Sup Forums for a very long time get real

Shut the fuck up, bitch.

Fucking penis envy lel oh kek

>aggravated assault
shoplifting

sure, but how will you know?

Fornication and rape (not getting raped) should be straight up punishable by death.

This way we achive gender equality on the subject.

no

But she is asking for attention

>No, but the charge should be aggravated assault.

That'll teach her to fight back

Anyone else want to rape the smug right off her face? She's asking for an ass whippin', and plowin'.

Yes is the answer you want to hear. You will get all your validation in this.

Just a comment on that pic.

Not going to give it.

Only niggers rape.

White Sharia calls for the rape of Thots. Married women and virgins are not to be raped. White space marine rape squads are on call to teleport in and rape a Thot until she is pregnant with a white baby.

Details of white sharia are discussed at length, and often on the War Room webcast on TRS. This is an important topic. Join a rape squad today!

It's not even rape. They're not human.