In roughly 1 billion years, the sun will become so hot that the Earth will no longer be able to support life...

In roughly 1 billion years, the sun will become so hot that the Earth will no longer be able to support life. The death of the sun 4 billion years later marks the end of the solar system. A few trillion years later, star production will cease, and soon after the last star will die. All that will be left is black holes, which will soon evaporate- and there will be nothing left. Nothing will ever happen, change or mean anything. How does that make you feel /pol? Pic Unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

scienceagogo.com/news/20131113002723.shtml
youtu.be/9yF_l4U2Df4
youtu.be/Aazzn1vkOes
imgur.com/gallery/9KWrH
youtu.be/2PeXqJBPXiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sounds like semitic mischief to me

>Implying the universe won't experience heat death before that ever happens.

Hungry

And during that time, you will never, ever poo in lol.

Weather men can't even predict accurately the weather 2 days from now, and you are trying to tell me they know what's going on in the universal weather forecast for the next 10+billion years?

Sounds fun for me. I hope some one tape that shit.

It sounds like the state of the universe before anything happened. I have an axiomatic belief that what can occur once can occur multiple times. That what we recognie as linear time is in fact cyclical rhythm. All life will die. All life will be born.

I will die in at most 70 years, if I'm lucky. So I don't care about any of that, and neither should you.

Used to make me sad and unmotivated.
Then I realized that my mind is the center of the universe and I felt better

makes me remember i'll be dead so I don't care

Not political.
Sage

>implying the kingdom of heaven will not be upon of before then

>implying humans wont achieve self made systems, such as the dyson sphere

No different. Anyone who doesn't know this stuff already is a fucking idiot.

But all of human history, dating back to before the ice age, is only a grain of sand on the beach of a billion years.

>implying that the 4th Reich's space pogrom - uh i mean program - won't have colonies on Trappist 7 already

The remaining half-poo half-chinks left on Earth can deal with it.

Sounds like someone skipped out on the first day of physics 101. The day where you learn about the conservation of mass.

How does it make you FAGS feel that you'll never see Donald Trump in person, only a screen. How does it make you NAZI RETARDS feel that you'll only ever be wanking about hot girls, and never get any snatch. How does it make you feel that the left is coming for you? Feminists unite!

The sun isn't a fusion reactor, one knows this because the suns interior is colder than the surface which would violate thermodynamic laws. In other words, an ovens outside is never warmer than the inside.

So you're statement is mere speculation given false premises by an astrophyics community that doesn't understand how engineering works.

>>feminists unite

Hole up, gotta do my perm first gurl, maybe later? K thnx bye ;)

How does it make you feel knowing you're this desperate for attention?

ebin baiteroo old chap

>tfw trump came to my school years before he ran and i got to shake his hand

Don't care

t-thicc

Why would you care. You'll be dead. Fucking retarded edge lord

I feel comforted. That's good news. Death to Muslims. Death to Islam.

>guy gives a basic description of heat death

Yeah but heat death will happen before that happens

This just underscores the fact that we must secure a future for the white race now, as the other races will just sit back and watch this happen while asking "why is the universe oppressing me?"

It does actually make me sad, especially the part about galaxys eventually moving away from each other faster than the speed of light, so that we could never reach them or see their light again, it's weird to think about. I only hope that mankind can find a way to get offworld and go on forever, even though that looks impossible.

I'll be dead so who gives a shit?

Earth is flat there too buddy?

The core of the sun is 15 million K. Corona is 1 million K. It is hotter than the layers just below it because it isn't as "stuck" to the sun as the surface, rather it comes from jets of super heated plasma from deeper down, that shoot off geyser like into the corona.

Kinda like how the jet of water from a geyser is hotter than the ground a few feet beneath it to the side.

Are you 9 years old ?

How about this shit?
scienceagogo.com/news/20131113002723.shtml

designated

Sounds like white man's problem. We can fix with all, we just need to tax the goym

Oh no, only a BILLION years left?
What ever will we do?!

Shut up you fuckhead, thats over 10 million lifetimes. Ya youre right nothing I do will matter.. except for the 10 million lifetimes and 40 million generations in between.
Get your nihilistic shit out of here.

Except i did meet big don in person. Shook his hand too.

that IS heat death

>thinking that your pathetic existence won't become irrelevant in the next 1000 years

You can think you are being a ripple in the pond if you like, but the apathy of your fellow man is a great stabilizer

THERE IS AS YET INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR A MEANINGFUL ANSWER

Ive got three kids already bud,
say it with me
"Blood" "Line"

>All that will be left is black holes, which will soon evaporate
>which will soon evaporate
>soon
literally quadrillions of years later

How is this even relevant? It changes nothing.

I'd hope that, given such a nice amount of time to prepare, we'd be exploring the universe long before our galaxy was in any kind of danger.

sorry bro i know u r hurting
but jesus is real

If the many worlds theory is true, we should just keep hopping from similar universe to similar universe, we will never die.

We need to colonize, or rather, we need to usher in the age of AI, to bring about the end of humanity and the robots can colonize the Galaxy. Technically it will still be us living in through the robots, just as it's the earth living on through us. I'm okay with this.

>Thinking mere proof of existence of meaningful

In five generations you'd be nothing but a footnote at best, and in 20 no one would know. Your impact would be diluted with the blood of everyone else who breeds with your offspring, leading to the eventual loss of even your unique genetics in part.

You are no Washington. You are no Einstein. Your ideas and contributions will be as meaningful as the shit you took when you were living. Utterly inconsequential and interchangeable with that produced by the teeming masses.

>implying that the governing theory of the universe, which is itself not even 100 years old, is capable of predicting trillions of years into the future

wew lad

Bruh, how do you know this this is the first time this has happened? We could just be in a reoccurring existence stuck in an infinite loop destined to sustain life ...Next bing hit...

> Anyone who doesn't know these theories already

fixed.

i'm sorry but, i simply don't buy how nothing more than mere guesses and at most, man-man mathematical equations can be accurate about the ultimate fate of the universe. How in the actual fuck does anyone actually know *now what will happen in a billion years, let alone two hundred from now?

Why dont you just kill yourself then faggot?

it will all be gud we will probably create artificial stars by then or slip into a new dimension who fucking knows. We have advanced so far in the last 2000 years imagine what we could do with trillions

>All that will be left is black holes

the starts that are left will be too small to make black holes. think before you post

>retard/10

Because what difference would that make?

I'm having fun now, and I like living now. I'm just not going to pretend that much I do will echo on.

why is nobody recognizing the holy numbers of truth

Sometimes I try to mentally go over the idea that we exist in the universe and that it might have an end or that there is a wall somewhere that the universe doesn't exist beyond. Then it all comes down to how does this exist. Like something either had to start it or we don't understand and everything has always and will always exist. There's a fucking deep empty hole at the end of all science and I'm pretty sure that's the reason for religion one way or the other. Either gods in that hole and that is why or jes not and we made him up because of the hole.

Either way when heat death occurs is that not the end of time? And if time no longer exists isn't that like saying well never get that far. Like won't time itself stretch and slow as it approaches the end? Won't that lead to almost infinite time for anyone that might exist in that?

I have a real bummer for you

>everyone posting in this thread and on Sup Forums, trump, and everyone alive right now will be dead in at least 90 years

Every human on this planet right now will be dead in tops 120 years, everyone, no one will survive.

Nobody will remember the Sup Forums's, the meme magick, your life, trump elections, it will if you are lucky being stored in some database, and no one gives a fuck, like we give a fuck about cesar getting killed.

You will die, you WILL die, always remember that, you will cease to exist one day.

That won't help. If we exist by then hopefully we will have escaped the chains of space time all together.

Sounds like we have a very long time in which to come up with a solution.

For example, leave the universe and/or start our own.

Jesus fuck man this isn't what I wanted to think about tonight.. but like what is the space outside of space called?

>Either way when heat death occurs is that not the end of time?

No. Time will still pass. There just won't be anything we recognise as "the universe" left. It will have strung out to nothing.

Nihilists are very basal desu. All they seem to care about is procreation and being remembered.

Our entire reality is defined by our perceptions but they seem to think there is (or should be) some other "divine" source of truth and meaning.

It's like commie existentialism or something.

>We have advanced so far in the last 2000 years

why do people believe this?

Alright, you dumbass little bitch! I'm about to drop some serious science on you, so you better listen up. We know the fate of the sun, billions of years in the future, because we have observed thousands of sun-like stars, all across there lifespan, coupled with a detailed understanding of physics,we can predict the fate of such stars, including our sun, with reasonable precision. As for the fate of the entire universe, after the discovery of general relativity, and later dark energy, we figured out that there can only be three ways that the universe could end up, depending on the shape of space time on a grand scale. After calculating the "critical mass" (how much matter the universe has to have in it to be flat, with sphere and 'saddle' being more or less) and the looking at the cosmic microwave radiation (the light released by the universe when it was only 300 million years old, and atoms first formed) they figured out the density, and therefor shape, of the universe. The shape of the universe can then be used to determine how future expansion patterns will be, thus being able to extrapolate the final fate of the universe.

Highly underrated.. This is the first thing I thought

>big bang part 2

The black holes made before will still be there.

It's referred to as being beyond the Hubble volume.

I want to drop acid with you

as long as my dying breath is "faggot" I'm content.

iktf - You know how they say that the universe was once the size of an atom, but with the same density as it has today? Well what was outside that atom? How can something exist surrounded by nothing?

yes its call astronomy and math

>Nobody will remember the Sup Forums's, the meme magick, your life, trump elections
Nigger, meme magick will be taught in schools in 100 years, mark my words.

I like the knowledge that the earth will be cleansed of Jews and niggers finally

lol nah you're probably wrong

The first and 10th dimensions are in fact the same thing. A singular point and everything that can possibly exist.

because its true

Not with that attitude it won't. The simplest way to do your part in ensuring your legacy is reproducing. It is the main means by which we can leave your mark on the world.

The borders of that 'atom' were the edge of space. There was no 'outside' the atom, just as ther is no outside the modern universe.

first dimension is a line. You mean dimension zero.

We kinda already covered that.

Muh nigga

I don't think I'm capable of expressing how angry this post makes me.

>the edge of space.
I know that's the scientific consensus but it just sounds like sci-fi larping to me - i can't help but feel like all of these concepts are just placeholders atm because it exceeds the limits of human understanding.

it makes me sad. all life and the universe greatness gone forever.

Sounds far too simplistic. If it is expanding, there must be space for it to expand into.

Unless of course it is not expanding. If what you say is true it would make more sense that we are instead falling further towards some kind of centre. "zooming in".

>discounting the prospect of technological immortality
>being this dense

Realty isn't intuitive. Just because something is hard to grasp doesn't make it untrue.

Ever heard of "the Aryan desire to do a thing for it's own sake"?

youtu.be/9yF_l4U2Df4 youtu.be/Aazzn1vkOes

Cool beans nigger, but what we do now will effect people today & in the near future. It will effect good people & foggots like you.

k

My nigga

ek

This is a great comic version of Asimov explaining this.

imgur.com/gallery/9KWrH

>Just because something is hard to grasp doesn't make it untrue
Indeed. It just blows my mind how these scientists can make these grandiose, all-encompassing theories about the beginning of the universe, while at the same time admitting that said universe is 80% dark matter or dark energy, and that they know literally nothing about it. Too many holes.

Wait a minute...

Is our universe is falling into a black hole?

youtu.be/2PeXqJBPXiY

I love dank memes

Fuck off Nihilist, this universe is cyclical