Slut leaves handsome white man for shitskin, gets praised for it

Then she praises him for being a beta and catering to his every whim.

archive.is/FjQQy

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/jessica.singleton.391
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related is her child and the father.

Pic related is her and the shitskin she is currently dating.

Slut's kikebook:

kikebook.com/jessica.singleton.391

Another one claimed by the bbc

And they ask why men refuse to get married these days.
Cant wait for the god damn reset of this fucking planet. This modern age is unsustainable and it will throw us back into the stone age.

A shitskin who is also a furry.

Single mothers should be shamed and ridiculed.

post some more cuck threads tonight
nice flag.

Sounds like a great father, he's probably just making sure his son is safe when his ex's nigger lover goes chimp and kills her

Can someone shop Tyrone's head onto the shitskin and post it to her Facebook?

wonder when her toll fee is due?

At least she has a white child, but I'm sure she'll have some mongrel babies before he kills her.

>handsome
>white
>man

pick only one

Why you mad white boi? This is just the result of the natural selection you all been asking for in society. No one wants a bitch ass pasty white boi, they want an alpha Black Man.

She seems to have such a stereotypical slut face. It's the faggot's fault for even giving her the time of day in the first place.

Protecting his genetic legacy.

That's what pol must come to understand. Yes, you might marry a piece of shit woman but make sure you get some kids out of her and raise them right. AND SIGN AND GODDAMN PRENUP

You shitposters talk about muh BBC, but honestly every single white girl a nigger gets is broken as fuck, theyve either huge whores/already had children or are mentally handicapped.

Its sort of disgusting really.

She must be broken, the nigger she's with isn't even attractive.

this is you, OP?

>2016+1
>Marrying white women

White woman are for fucking not for marriage. If you want to get married get yourself an asian woman.

No, it just triggered me she left him for a disgusting mutt when they had a kid together.

YES GOY GET MARRIED PAY UP WHITE BOI

top kek

Thats pretty disturbing. I'm not proud to admit this but I know hookers. None of them will fuck niggers

even WHORES refuse to fuck NIGGERS. Whatever the chick in the OP problem is is on a whole other level.

>This is a man who tells his son not to forget mommy’s boyfriend when he lists his favorite people off the top of his head

He sounds like a beta

>coalburner gets BLACKED
>Betacuck takes care of the kid
>Tyrone doesn't have to do shit
Goddamn, why are there so many white """"""""""men"""""""""" like this nowadays?

I won't post it, you must

kek

I made a burner account just for this occasion.

it always makes me smile to see my handiwork put to use.
well done. :)

>This is a man who tells his son not to forget mommy’s boyfriend when he lists his favorite people off the top of his head…

Is that acne on his forehead?

>those fucked up too far apart eyes looking opposite direction
Yup, mental meltdown

So 2 months before shes whining about being a single mom or shes in the news from an Acid attack

Keked a lot, i regret nothing.

post worthy post for you FB

This guy has the right idea. This is how you stay connected to your kids after a divorce. Play nice with mommy, and when she drops your kid off to go fuck niggers or nap (?) teach them your values. In time they will come to realize what a shitbag their mom is.

She already blocked me.

>alpha black man

the goal of natural selection is to reproduce. this has already been accomplished for the white. If the black does have a child with her, I doubt the black will even have the means, patience, and long-term planning to care for his child.

>gets praised for it

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

She will soon learn what it means to burn the coal

>tfw I'm friends with her and I actually know her

Seriously fuck her

Fire up those burner accounts lads. I want to see every decent bantz post from this thread on her timeline.

thats beckys and carls job anyways.

The worst thing about this is that as soon as the king dumps her, the cuck will crawl back to her. She will probably even take him back for a while, until she cheats on him and leaves him for another king.

You know the backstory on her?

Stay mad, jamal. Chocolate ladies can't resist my Russian cock

>whites are the best race
>the smartest of all
>the best looking
>responsible for all achievements in the world
>can't keep their women from fucking an """""inferior"""" race

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Thats not you faggot ass loser.

Isn't bestiality a crime in Russia?

Who is that QT 3.14 with based Mel?

i found it n facebook. bless you good sir

You look disturbingly similar to my cousin who recently moved to serbia for "buisness purposes"

Marc I swear to god

Why Russian men are such oil drillers? Naomi Campbell and other famous civically British models of saharan African descent seem to have Russian boyfriends

He isn't legally obligated to care for a child which isn't his. She will struggle taking care of two children. It's reasonable to assume she's a lazy slut that doesn't want to do these things either.

>he unironically thinks urban blacks will survive without whites to prop them up

haven't laughed out loud over a Sup Forums post in a long time.

thanks user.

American women eh.

>beta ex-bf babysits the kid while she rides some black guy's dick

How can anyone look at this situation and not see how fucked up it is?

a blonde... imagine that

His 20 something wife who he impregnated I think.

Waiting is for cucks. Action is for men.

this is just.. sad...

yeah that's what we need, more single mothers, more absent fathers, more coon culture.

Africa is such a wonderful place full of this kind of thing.

This thread made me fucking upset right before I was going to head to bed.

Fuck I HATE white women.

>guys a cuck

That is all, it ain't the first black guy she's been with

lol like that fgt would even come here. if he did, he'd probably commit suicide after 2 weeks.

Figures. At least her kid is white.

listen lads what we need to do is pump out as many babies as we can get as many of these slags pregnant as you fuckin can because the days where you could find a decent wife are over my friends. all these women are never happy and will always be looking for the next best thing. a few lucky people will manage but most wont. and all these single mothers will wonder where they went wrong and will blame everyone but themselves

This made me nauseous

That whore has no shame whatsoever.

Disgusting, but then the guy must be an idiot.

Another aryan brainwashed and lost for good

>muh anecdotal piece of individual evidence means it's a problem

This is literally an isolated case of white trash personified being white trash.
Most white girls know sense and don't go near non whites

Kek don't stop!

Tell her she is fat so it makes sense she would only get a fat ugly pimple faces nig

also, technically, the black guy is the cuck here considering he is caring for a white child that is not his.

this is literally the opposite of "my wife's son" in that the black is the cuck here

That's true now but more and more women are getting desensitized to racemixing and it's being pushed on them by (((media)))

is the black dude alpha fux, beta bux, or both?

WTF? Jee I can't wait to get married

But do you have more info as to why she divorced in the first place?

Oil drilling is part of their economy afterall

>guys a cuck

That's why.

Obviously. But maybe there's another reason.

That isn't even attractive...

This isn't just a jealous white boi thing, a white guy with a body like that wouldn't be attractive either. Its impressive and all, but it barely looks natural and I don't look at it and go "whoa thats a good looking guy!" Its just a big freakish body.

holy hell, this situation is really fucked.

we should this bitch into oblivion. this type of behavior can't be tolerated.

I believe that women are kind of like dogs and just do things that feel good randomly unless you brutally repress and train them.

she's from florida too. that explains a lot.

Seems like she cucked the black guy and he is the sucker here supporting the white guys kid. Am I wrong or what?

I have to admit, I feel embarrassed for this beta bitch. How big of a cuck do you have to be to lose your woman to tyrone, then raise the kid for the slut while she and tyrone live on your dime?

Just reading her post made me cringe in embarrassment for the beta fag. and I don't even know the man.

They're both vampires. Her ex is a familiar.

We're going to need replies user, don't you fag out on us now.

She blocked me

Fucking bitch should be ashamed of herself.

In the end, they always regret it.

Lol.

Dogs stay loyal if you feed them and take care of them

>MFW

Was just thinking the same thing. Black guy is the real cuck here

oh god I have a date with a qt black girl from my medicinal chemistry class on Sunday. wish me luck, Sup Forums!