Does there exist a single intelligent black man in this entire country...

Does there exist a single intelligent black man in this entire country? Aren't they embarrassed that this is seen as the top 1% of black men?

He actually says these things:
> My mamma and grandma always say, you act like a man, you get treated like a man
> She called him the n word! He gotta fight back
> So what if he plead guilty? You a lawyer, you know he ain't got good representation
> The man keeping us down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f5ZgTEHpX0g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quanell_X
walkerbyington.com/our-firm/michele-byington/
youtube.com/watch?v=RoTXImRJS2k
youtube.com/watch?v=567wcaqbMR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot the video

It's from my local news channel
Woman calls black football player a nigger and slaps him twice
Black football player punches her in the face and breaks it
Black football player plead guilty to assault and might go to jail
Black community activist is not happy, wants him to play football

youtu.be/f5ZgTEHpX0g

he's a big stocky buck. Wouldn't mind him whipping out his fat engorged black buck cock and fucking my fertile white wife bareback until her stomach shows signs of pregnancy. I'm sure she would enjoy a good fuck too since i'm only 4.5 inches myself.

that's quanell x the leader of the "new black panther party"

he's also a convicted crack dealer LOOL

"Quanell served jail time for selling crack cocaine in the Sunnyside and Acres Homes subdivisions in Houston, Texas, in the 1980s."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quanell_X

I did not know that. Does Quanell X know how stupid he looks? To his left is a professional white female lawyer? Doesn't he think, "hmm maybe I should use formal language and full sentences."

Instead he says
> He gotta fight back
> You a lawyer, ain't you
> The man keeping himself down

She probably sucked off his big black bloated cock after the interview. Assuming she could fit the fat sucker in her mouth without popping her jaw loose.

i like the last few seconds when he says
"her complexion is her protection"

then the lawyer woman's face is hilarious.

He's a typical race hustler very similar to jessie jackson but way less respected.

>Does there exist a single intelligent black man in this entire country?

Larry Elder.

>"my momma told me"
>"She had the complexion for the protection"
kek

any lawyers on here that can settle the matter on if a woman pushes, spits, and punches you that you can retaliate?

>if you gonna act like a man you gonna get treated like a man

not going to call him dumb, he's obviously accomplished, but I've seen him say some really retarded political shit which makes me think his reputation as le black science man is probably just overblown

The football player was found guilty, so it looks you you can't legally chimp out, even if a woman spits on you and calls you a nigger

To be fair, he did break her face and she needed a lot of reconstructive surgery. Honestly I don't know why white women relax around black men.

From most people's perspective Sup Forums is 99% some really retarded political shit, I don't think that's much a disservice to him. Besides, he seems mostly moderate with liberal leanings, but usually scientists are. In the 90s he'd just be considered moderate, but it seems the definitions are changing.

nah mate I was talking about this, its a special kind of stupid, laughably bad. Almost as if someone wrote that for him, "this is what le science man would say about borders"

He's the biggest conman in Houston (next to Joel Olsteen). He rides around Houston in a bentley while extorting money from poor blacks.

who?

Which part of houston are you from fellow houstonbro?

> I'm equal to a man
> Don't treat me like one. Or respect me to be responsible for my actions.

Meets

> Muh great great great grandad was a slave and everyone hates my race even tho they don't

Love it. Gonna have to side with the guy on this one. Women are equal and want to hit / spit on a man. Accept the consequences. If she'd said "smaller person" instead of "woman" then she might have an argument.

Is there a black Houstonian who can be the guy they interviewed about black people, other than him? I live in Houston and I want to suggest someone else to local Fox 26 TV. This interview was embarrassing

dunno but that girl thick tho

I live near the medical center and Montrose

He's cucked in some ways, but Sowell is a pretty interesting dude.

Sowell

Get to the suburbs pearland sugarland woodlands hell get to katy

Jesus, no wonder niggers get shot by cops and end up in jail all the time. They don't even have a first clue how the law even functions, let alone common sense.

Why is he talking about a ticket to the zoo like that?

sauce pls who's that girl

Yes, I'm trying to move to the memorial area

People like this guy
Are bad because they encourage black people to chimp out for any perceived injustices. It would be even more of a disaster if that mindset was more popular. You have to nip it in the bud

from my understanding, some bitch spat in the niggers face and harassed him, the nigger chimped out, broke her face, and now he's in jail. annoying bitch got her face broken, dumb nigger is in jail, so as far i can tell, justice was served all around

Arent whites embarassed to come from albinos..?? That their white skin comes from a disease?? Yes.

Yes they are scared shitless by the truth. Cowering at reality.

>tfw dairy Ashford and I 10

She's a lawyer from Houston. She is a qt

walkerbyington.com/our-firm/michele-byington/

forgot .se proxy

Who in the world considers this person to be among the 1% of black men?

so he's several iq points higher than them?

So lucky. Memorial so nice. One day I'm going to live there

Hell no there isn't. Bring back the 3/5ths Compromise and include likes as well.

How about a black man who is still alive or under the age of 40?

bitch you cant hate on neil

The reality is, what does Sup Forums really wanna do. say they are dumber, THEN WHAT?

Race war? Have fucking fun with that, I'm going back to muh liberal agenda where we dont start wars for no reason.

Urmm......

KInda like white rapist football players. I say free the man

I've seen way better albino near-whites. They were from Kashmir or other obscure, intermediate eastern places like that. They were uncanny. Your ghosts don't convince of nothing.

He made his case desu. She attacked him several times and he defended himself. It's all documented. As for the racism, how else do you explain it? Why was she given a free pass? Why wasn't she charged when she was the one who attacked him?

Cuz she got da complexion for da protection

That's the point. Niggers are stupider than ever before.

I kinda agree that the woman should be charged too. You can't just go around slapping and spitting on people and expect zero legal ramifications.

Is it just me or does Ben Carson look Finnish?

He has the Asian-style monolids, true

That's fine, but I want a black man who can make that argument like that. Not
> Da man not gonna give him good representation
> He ain't know how the court works, das why he said he guilty

There has to be someone in Houston like that, and is also black

>a half-breed raised raised solely by the white side of his family thanks to his black father abandoning him
>poster boy for affirmative action

Embarrassing that this is the best blacks have.

Did W.E.B. DuBois actually say this? I'm gonna need a source on that.

THE HITTING VIDEO:
youtube.com/watch?v=RoTXImRJS2k

>nigger bix noods to justify beating up women
In other news, water is wet

Du Bois was all about the "Talented Tenth" which he thought could pull the negro race forward.

So the quote sounds about right actually.

But feminists say we're all equal.

W.E.B. DuBois' views were much more in line with modern SJWs, though, at least in comparison to Booker T.

>"He pled guilty so he knows in his heart he messed up"

Holy shit this retard is a lawyer.

This and Thomas Sowell.

I'm not in favor in any violence here, but they were both wrong. However, she started it by shoving him and she should face charges also.

Hmm, she barely shoved him and he full strength punched her in the face

Niggers gonna nig

Also the forehead, the nose, the face shape. He looks like a Finn who stayed in the smoke sauna for too long.

holy shit , thats a horrible baby

>get assaulted
>people react with shock and horror when you hit back
???

Get this pussy pass shit out of here.

>ugly parents make an even uglier mongrel child

Not much was lost here, tbqh.

This same nigger said Snoop dindu nuffin wrong, he just had some good weed. youtube.com/watch?v=567wcaqbMR0

>THEN WHAT?
Then have a more accurate understanding of black people and white people in American culture, from which can come wise policy.

He plead guilty because he's on video. Niggers everybody...Sad!

There are plenty, but the media doesn't like them because they're "Uncle Toms". Think of Thomas Sowell.

He looks more like a swede to me, must be the skin tone.

That's fucked up. She attacked him, he defended himself, hes the criminal.

Larry Elder

I grew up at gessner and memorial. Couldn't even afford the house I grew up in anymore.

>> My mamma and grandma always say, you act like a man, you get treated like a man

So, uhh... what did his dad say?

He might be an astrophysicist but he's got a 10 year olds understanding of human behaviour.

These attempts at making Europeans feel racially ashamed are just pathetic... The albinism meme and the "you kiss dogs eww gross" meme.

So if a man yells at me and spits on me, and have been convicted of previous crimes and DUIs and I hit him it's fine.
Wow so women get paid the same as men, get free paid maternity leave, can assault people and if you shove them away you get sued.

Feminism is right, women aren't getting their fair share. I'm a feminist now. Women need rights.

Many such cases!

The race war meme is grounded in the fact that almost everywhere throughout history where multiple ethnic groups have had to share a nation, conflict arose. The only reason that hasn't happened in the US is because of it's consistent political stability. But if shit ever hit the fan here, you can bet your ass that the races living here would start looking out for their own and against others much more than they already do.

It's funny because it's pushed by the we wuz israelites crowd.

Came here to post this. But black people by and large aren't allowed by their communities to share the considered opinions of an intelligent, articulate man like Elder, lest they be called "Uncle Tom."

Niggers are crabs in the bucket, no one holds them back more than themselves.

user, we generally have laws that deal with people who initiate violence.

Unless you're defending yourself from lethal force or a threat of serious bodily harm the proper response is always to not retaliate.

Anything else is chimping out and you will be sanctioned along with the person who initiated it.

black culture

If I ever get a tumor in my head from the cancer in this place I want that man on my case.

Wasn't the plane which allowed him to traverse the landscape at increased speed also artificially conceived?

What's the problem?

Prophetic

Larry Elder pretty smart. Few things i disagree with him on but generally has good points.

There's no problem. It's just Le Black Science Man being edgy.

But didn't he leave and then come back? It seemed that the time for a self defense claim had lapsed.

Lonnie Johnson.