Hate the nazis, but I'm not gonna lie the buildings they had planned were SO dope

hate the nazis, but I'm not gonna lie the buildings they had planned were SO dope.

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/wehr02.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZdhfVDqJnE
youtube.com/watch?v=AEPBdDMGvXw
youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hate the nazis

MFW
>A world I'll never touch.
;(

>hate the Nazis

Fuck I hate nu/pol/, this whole board has gone to shit

why in the hell did he fuck with the commies in the first place?
Why declare war on burgers?
Why didn't he wait a little more?

they'll get redpilled soon enough

Legit question, why did Hitler start a war with literally everyone? If he wanted to build so much and do so many great things, why wage war on all of his neighbors and the US?

Even if he needed an empire with sea access, why not just take over continental Europe and the Mediterranean countries? Wouldn't that be enough?

You know he was lying when he said he didn't want war right?

Go read rise and fall of the third reich

>why in the hell did he fuck with the commies in the first place?
They forced a non-aggression pact with Germany to basically use it the way the EU intends to use the UK. He had to push back to fight for independence while Germany still had some power and before it were completely leeched out of it's power by the jews
>Why declare war on burgers?
He really didn't had much choice, they were going to fight him anyway might as well declare war yourself and hope the enemy backs down
>Why didn't he wait a little more?
Look back at the answer for your first question, it was then or never. He made a few critical mistakes that cost him the war but timing was not one of them

Googled my question and found this:
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/wehr02.htm

Lines that really struck me:
>We are fighting for our most valuable possession: our freedom.
>We are fighting so that our children will not be slaves of foreign rulers. That is in no way an exaggeration or empty phrase.
>We know that we will be slaves if we do not win
>We are fighting for Germany’s freedom and for Germany’s right to be a people that has all it needs to preserve its national existence.

WOW. Germany lost the war, and they 'e now literally losing all of these things, and their fears are coming to fruition. And not just Germany, but all of Europe. They are falling to the brown immigrants and the jewish overlords.

It's eerie how the Hitler foresaw these issues.

He didn't but the actions on poland were completely unnecessary.

He did offer multple peace offering to the British and French but if they didn't had their head up their ass they could avoided WW2

>Legit question, why did Hitler start a war with literally everyone?
Everyone forgets that the English and the French declared war on him, not vice versa. And when he declared war on the Americans that was only after Roosevelt had been antagonizing Germany for years.

but why did he invade Russia?

>I hate nu/pol/
Sup Forums wasn't as nearly as big of a fascist right-wing shithole till you motherfuckers jumped in here when Gamergate started, shitbag

Rocking like this is a classic sign of psychosis.

They didn't want to, that's why appeasement was the Allies' strategy until the invasion of Poland. When they saw that since Hitler kept making promises not to annex extra lebensraum and reneging on those promises time after time, they realized his ambitions were going to cause irrevocable harm to the stability of Europe regardless of whether or not war was declared. At least by declaring war when they did, they were able to cut their losses substantially.

>hate the nazis

Just give yourself a few years newbie, you'll join us soon enough

If bluepilled youtubers can choke down the redpill you can as well

>hitler was war hungry and picked a fight with Europe
He wanted no such thing.
Hitler wanted to steamroll Communist Russia, which he saw as a proxy for Jewish world ambitions.
He never wanted a war on two fronts and repeatedly tried to establish peace with the English because he saw them as fellows in race, but the pseudo-kike Churchill & Anglo American elite were inflienced by their international financiers (Jews)

that quote and pic ahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahha

hahahaha like trumpy tower...

>DUDE WEED LMAO

fucking faggot, go suck down a spliff while your gay nigger boyfriend fucks your ass

ahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha... what a loon.

lmao you are making shit up

if anything Gamergate brought in all the reddit and Sup Forums newfag children (hint : you) and made it less fascist/natsoc here

I'm not gay...

ist der panzerschocolad

>what is the treaty of versailles
>who was Churchill
>why did the French hate Germany so much that they wanted to destroy it completely

you're just misinformed

sure you aren't Achmed, you just fuck little boys to cure sexual emergencies.

Nice video OP

and...

no... what r u on about and who's ackmed?

Some of the best I've found.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZdhfVDqJnE
youtube.com/watch?v=AEPBdDMGvXw
youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s