Is Boston a comfy place for a Canadian?

Is Boston a comfy place for a Canadian?
>cold weather
>dunkin donuts
>bars everywhere
>hockey

Too many surveillance cameras.

>No guns
>Probably some faggot on there that doesn't post this type of question on Sup Forums that you can be pals with

If you are white sure. Boston is quickly turning into Hongcouver.

if you need guns you probably live somewhere that's shit.

>Need
>Not want

I just moved back to the Boston area. Bought a 1300 sq house for 420k.... Real estate is not too comfy here

It's not that hard to get a gun license in Mass:
1. Take Course
2. Fill out paperwork
3. Be white

Does Boston have many muzzies?

I guess you can carry a large caliber since you're restricted to 10 rounds.

>1300 sq house for 420k
that's cheap, here it would cost upwards of 600k

Yes. Keep in mind it's 20 percent college kids.

420 USD is close enough to 600 CAD. It's not cheap is my point... and it's filled with feminists and SJWs

I live in Randolph, MA, about a half-hour drive from Boston. White flight has caused my towns population to be 55% black, 27% Asian and only 22% white.

Where I live there aren't a lot of Muslims and I don't know of any mosques in my vicinity. There are a lot of Jews, however.

Isn't he Chechen?

all the MWRA water inside the I495 belt is FLUORIDATED.

Towns outside 495 are a mere 30 minute commute to Boston Proper.

Westford, Littleton. Ayer, Harvard, Bolton, Clinton.Shirly, Groton, Dunstable, Tyngsboro, Dracut, Merrimac, Amesbury, Milford,Bellingham all within a 30 minute drive to downtown

Yes they're encroaching

just watch out for boston antifa

It is not a bad place, unfortunately the natives ruin it if you stay there for any amount of time

If you move to a sanctuary town in MA, you don't need a visa!

It was better in the 70s

explain yourself.

I actually had an account in the first bank they rob in that move in Dedham Suquare and regularly rode my bike to the Dedham Plaza where he gets some guns

>tfw moving to Boston next year
w-wil i be safe?

As long as they have beer, you mamalook

please don't.

if you;re going to University and living in a nice apartment dowtntown sure.. the city center is generally safe as long as you don't act stupidly.

I dated a girl who was a translator for many South American college students in Boston and she took me to some wild parties with them in some high rise luxury apartments.. I broke my ankle after one of them after drinking Aguar Diente and Tequila .. fun times..

i don't want to but my mother is moving and i'm a 18 fag who can't take care of himself

i'm actually moving to a suburb near the coast

It's a great city. There are a lot of fun, outdoor activities. I hear their marathons are a blast.