SMUGGIES!

SMUGGIES!

I don't have any but I want this thread to live

t. ((((((OHPI))))))))

The person that made these is so triggered it honestly makes me lol.

Ever notice that kikes are unable to make memes without a wall of TL;DR Talmudic text. I wonder why they waste their effort, no ones going to open a picture to read a five paragraph essay

wow that's a lot of text

>Australian intellectuals

and yet......

(You)

sage

>civic nationalist

>unironically wanting to punish people for speech

Kek that's my favorite

This isn't even funny. Liberals ruin everything, they can't take the bantz. It just makes the stuff making fun of them even funnier.

DAFUQ IS THIS DEGENERACY

It's a visual medium, you're meant to show not tell. If you include an essay you're doing it wrong. I realise you people don't have a great visual IQ but at least try.

this one doesnt even make any sense. Ive never seen a natsoc that actually supports isreal

>When leftists try to meme

shareblue pls go.

woah woah calm down their pal that wall of text makes me think you might've been a little angry

too many words
these things shouldn't have more than about three sentences

**CRACK SMOKING INTENSIFIES**

It's like they understand the concept but not the execution.

Absolute fucking trash

Tell your shariablue handler to step up, these knockoff memes aint gonna cut it

sage

i cant wait for the eternally butthurt aussie to show up

This is nice work Straya

Look people are laughing their brains off which proves Sup Forums is not a circlejerk, you know

>writing an entire paragraph of butthurt

I only want your strongest potion

Why do all your characters have asian eyes?

>Being this butthurt.

Obviously he's a chink in Ausfailia. The butthurt produced by hapas is immeasurable.

>this is actually an r/masculinity thread
this is a new level of shitposting

maybe its just me but most of the images posted here feel really forced, like someone was paid to make them by someone who doesn't totally get what they're supposed to be

Underrated, made me kek

Kek. Says the fellow using a meme format posting bait vainly on an Azerbaijani pottery board.

Awful

10/10 Welfare queens are a cancer.

Meh to shit/10.

>when you pay attention to flags

What's his endgame?

Shooting up some white women in a car, driving away then blowing his brains out somewhere.

>All the manlets in this thread
Stay mad cucks

Kek'd.
>That scale
This thread is real broofs CTR/Shillblue/CREW/whatever it is this week really can't be bothered to meme. Effort rating 2/10 it's like you.guys aren't being paid enough. Or you really lack efforts.

Gold

THIS HAHAHAHHAHAHA

>literally advocating for less speech and more hate crime legislation

WHY DOES SHAREBLUE HAVE TO HIJACK THESE THREADS EVERY TIME NOW !!!

audibly keked

Left wing cucks and feminists can't handle seeing an alpha in charge of the country again.

el perfecto

Sup Forums btfo

based cia memetics

This is low, even for you Shariablue.

>thisisbait.jpg
Actually no
>theydidntevenbaitthehooks.jpg

>I dont identify as a boy, I'm faggotkin. I identify as it. And I need my own bathroom, or I'll just use whichever I feel like I should use. Regardless of if I have penis or vagina, if you say this is wrong you're a hatemonger
K
>I'm not racist I just want blacks amdexicans to stay away from me; here are reasons why
RACISTS
People wonder why we make these memes

I find it absolutely shocking and a bit astounding based off of all the leftist knockoffs in this thread that leftists and shariablue members are so creatively inept, morally bankrupt, and skillfully inept that they fuck up SMUGGIES which are funny because they are LOW EFFORT AND IRONIC AND MADE IN MS-FUCKING-PAINT

leftists like screeching that they somehow have better caliber people and artists and creators on their side, but I won't believe that for a second if a fat shariablue cow stuck in his shitpost pen can't even make a half decent smuggie in 4 hours as he gets paid when actual Sup Forumsacks can make genuinely funny content in less than 5 minutes F O R F R E E

>based ausbro absolutely btfoing Sup Forums
wtf i'm a leftist now

It's like fucking "doublethink" from 1984

>hide blatant shitpost
>3/4 of thread vanishes

That's the true joke ITT. The fact that something so simple is being done so consistently terribly is supposed to make you angry.

A FUCKING PROXY

>"here are reasons why"
>He gave fucking reasons and statistics
>They hurt your fee fees
>FUCKING RACISTS FLOOMPF BTFO

What a long winded strawman. Far too long for a start. Give (You)rself an uppercut, my good man.

Nice.
Tag team strayans.

Good God! It's like walking in on your hairy autistic roommate masturbating in a schoolgirl uniform.

I'm not one of those Trump sheep (Colin Powell write-in), but goddamn! You people actually feel triumph posting cringy autistic shit like this?

Wow Libcucks working overtime itt

Thanks for cucking the record :^)

>I don't represent all black people but any white criminal represents all white people

The worst so far, no emu sex for you tonight

>that dudes face

This one is decent, but the joke is everything is shit and in MS Paint you fucking americunt.
You ruin every single one with logical fallacies not even the most bluepilled of people can laugh at. You put so much effort in a goddamned shitpost you ruin a SHITPOST of all things.

It's not funny because there is no nuance to it. It's just

>"IM BUTTHURT SO LET ME DECONSTRUCT THIS MEME DOWN TO THE POINT OF FUCKING REDUNDANCY"

That's all you're doing. And it fucks up what used to be a fun thread where people vented about general stereotypes seen on the Internet. You have to go and make it ShareBlue's special version of "THE DRFUMP AM TEH DUMBZ!!!!" with all your hamfisted, narrow-minded might.

>MUH OPINION AM NOT POLS OPINION! GIVE ME A YOUS!

That's all you're fucking doing. Same idiotic bait mentality behind this "humor", it's not funny, it's pathetic.

it wasn't random a leftist tweeted that mel gibson was signaling with it at the oscars