Tell me about the Columbine shooting Sup Forums, what made the shooters do it?

Tell me about the Columbine shooting Sup Forums, what made the shooters do it?

And why is this always the picture I see posted about it? Is it the only one caught?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=987_1355949341
forward.com/news/breaking-news/333862/columbine-shooter-had-jewish-roots-dreaded-passover-seder/
theguardian.com/world/2009/apr/17/columbine-massacre-gun-crime-us
youtu.be/4VDaeiwZSLM?t=4596
youtube.com/channel/UC2SjNGbnLDUORMAPApAJ4PA/videos
doom.wikia.com/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=UndRkZ2ukYEmies
youtube.com/watch?v=oVblRgYatoY
reddit.com/r/creepy/comments/3n503s/oregon_shooter_posted_to_Sup
archive.is/KJ1LD
westword.com/news/columbine-killers-basement-tapes-destroyed-6283043
youtube.com/watch?v=cElTe8tTqR8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#18th_century
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wx_iLIlqUVc
youtube.com/watch?v=DniIv3zEz2o
youtube.com/watch?v=WR_3HbS5nzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can watch footage of the shooting from security cameras on liveleak with sound.

Idk dude as to why they did this. I've read that they were tormented by their peers and did it to smite them.

You're a virgin

yeah because most of Sup Forums is old enough to remember it

That's not Columbine. It's a movie called Zero Day.

liveleak.com/view?i=987_1355949341

Pretty sure this is real, bud.

nvm

There isn't any action. Just some people, smoke, and a fire. No bodies or killings.

They were both edgy /r9k/ fags
Eric was a legit sociopath that wanted to spread harm wherever he could and Dylan was an overly medicated wimp that just wanted to go along with his ride

Read a lot of books about these two

its from the movie zero day

teh lulz

iconic

Reminder that (((Klebold))) was a jew.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/333862/columbine-shooter-had-jewish-roots-dreaded-passover-seder/

eric learned this only hours before the massacre ;during the basement tapes. he didnt seem to like that fact very much but what was he gonna do at that stage

>liveleak.com/view?i=987_1355949341
That is from Zero Day.

They were also not bullied.

theguardian.com/world/2009/apr/17/columbine-massacre-gun-crime-us
>As the Colorado-based journalist Dave Cullen tells in his gripping and authoritative new book Columbine, Harris and Klebold had plenty of friends, did pretty well in school, were not members of the Trenchcoat Mafia, did not listen to Manson, were not bullied, harboured no specific grudges against any one group, and did not "snap" because of some last-straw traumatic event. All those stories were the product of hysteria, ignorance and flailing guesswork in the first few hours and days.

They were kinda fucked in the head desu.

youtu.be/4VDaeiwZSLM?t=4596

If the link doesn't take you. Go to 1:16:30.

"A warrior's spirit continued begins to harm itself"

-Friedrich Nietzsche "Genealogy of Morals"

It's genetics, both kids were hyper violent adolescents with conduct disorder. One was more depressive the other was more anti social. They didn't do this because they were tormented in horrible ways, they had a pretty average HS experience, they just hated post modern culture and we're naturally violent.

The whole damn thing was like I senior prank to them. It wasn't even a beta uprising, both kids were plenty popular

They were basically fucked in the head
Eric was a Sociopath, he wanted revenge for being abused, Dylan was on antidepressants, but it only fucked him more.

Imagine an average /r9k/ poster, that were those too, back in the day it was claimed that it was "Muh evil bideogains" and "Muh stanic moosic" however, these guys recorded videos in a basement at Eric's house, all of those tapes had them saying edgy shit about how they would kill everyone, really spoopy, nobody would take this seriuosly, ever, not then, not now.

I remember the day it happened.

There was some girl on one of the live national news, either CNN or Fox, don't remember which.

And she was all crying and upset and she says, "I thought this sort of thing only happens in the south!" The reporter quickly changed the subject and acted like she didn't say it.

I remember thinking "no wonder these assholes are being killed". Fucking idiot.

A lot of things.

They were heavily ostracized - with little to no social supports.
Harris was on Fluvoxamine - which causes agitation and anxiety

Bullying was a serious problem back then. I don't know how it is now in high school.

youtube.com/channel/UC2SjNGbnLDUORMAPApAJ4PA/videos

This channel is great for all things related to the shooting and facts only. No bullshit. Interesting story though the Columbine community can be cancerous. Especially women.

They didn't have pol to take their anger to. Without this place there would have been a lot more incidents like this. A lot of the population on this site looks for ways to express their hate for the sheeple and the system, and luckily with pol they can express their emotions with memes.

It was all because they once played doom, just ask the media.

They felt alone and cornered. They felt they just needed to kill the things they saw wrong with the world. Many of the people here feel the same way and without this place to make them feel like they aren't alone and that they do marginally matter, many of the shitposters here would be murderers

Eric made several maps to Doom but I don't know if you can actually download them.

>And why is this always the picture I see posted about it?

It's the clearest picture of them with guns and it looks kind of cool. They didn't do anything interesting in the cafeteria except placing the propane tanks and then visiting it briefly to check it out. There were no cameras in the hallways and the library which is where they did all of their shooting.

White people enjoy shooting up schools for some reason.

Eric was an psychotic autist beta who took Natural Selection to heart and didn't want to go out as the weak link. Dylan was depressed as fuck therefore easily manipulated and roped in by Eric over time. Both considered themselves above others, in a tips fedora sense

I was six, and the school was a 10 min walk away. I remember that day fairly well

The usual. Was autism and the desire to set a high score. Basically the same as all white mass shooters. /r9k/ crossbred with Sup Forums.

I've read that the two of them were actually hot and heavy homosexuals and they were having sex with each other and someone found out so they killed them over it and used this to cover it up.

Homos: can't trust em.

>Imagine an average /r9k/ poster,

Well since and average /r9k/ poster actually did shoot up a school, it's not that hard to imagine.

>thinking Sup Forums is a board of peace.
Humans are fucking lemmings that just replicate the prior behaviors of other humans, especially when publicized on imageboards.

You can some of them here under the external links.
doom.wikia.com/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre

When bullies go to far, their victims go ape shit!!!!!

Dylan seemed just depressed hopeless romantic yet apparently he was the one who enjoyed the shooting the most. People say Eric was the psychotic one although he said it himself that he felt regreat.
I guess they just managed to stop thinking about all that guilt and just had a blast.

for real? i never heard of this

and also

they was redpilled and they went on to kill many noryoutube.com/watch?v=UndRkZ2ukYEmies

they were bogged

i wish they would have released the basement tapes

Hopefully the gods of the deep web will be merciful.
It's unlikely that they are completely destroyed. There were several copies. Something must still exist.

>liveleak.com/view?i=987_1355949341
The date on OPs photo is the actual day Columbine happened. In Zero Days footage it says May 1 2001

Without a meduim to release anger and frowned upon beliefs bad things happen

they exist in a police vault in that town

ops photo is legit

there was a movie where it was all re enacted though

MKultra'd

With a medium for peer conformity, imitation, and community recognition, then people do retarded, stupid shit. Sup Forums is a lab for the promotion of chimp-out retardation among butthurt autistic whining white permavirgins.

THE COLUMBINE KIDS SAID SOMETHING VERY MUCH LIKE: "WE'VE TAKEN A CLOSE LOOK AT EXISTENCE AND IT ISN'T WORTHY. IT IS NOT WORTHY BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE LIMITED AND VULNERABLE, AND THERE IS TOO MUCH SUFFERING. AND SUFFERING, VULNERABLE THINGS ARE DESPICABLE AND IT WOULD BE BETTER IF THEY WERE ALL JUST WIPED OUT (. PLUS I'M THE GUY TO DO IT)"

YOU MIGHT SAY "WHY WOULD SOMEONE COME TO THAT CONCLUSION?" THAT IS NOT A GOOD QUESTION
EVERYONE COMES TO THAT CONCLUSION FROM TIME TO TIME, WHEN THEY ARE DISAPPOINTED, FRUSTRATED, WHEN THEIR DREAMS ARE FALLING APART OR WHEN SOMEONE NEAR THEM SUFFERS
THEY DOUBT THE UTILITY, NOT ONLY OF THEIR OWN EXISTENCE, BUT OF EXISTENCE ITSELF

>tfw I get to post the only semi decent Ive seen on normiebook

I was a junior in high school at the time of columbine and I knew exactly why they did it. It really pissed me off the next day to see all the shitty white kids that would have got shot up at columbine holding prayer circles around the god damned flag pole. Anyway, because of that shooting things got a little tougher for me and the other metal and punk dorks for a bit but then everyone moved on. At least it happened a month before school let out for the summer!

Looks like you can just go there.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVblRgYatoY

>0:23
It can't be what remained of the old library where they killed 10 people and then shot themselves? That thing was entirely demolished.

B8 get lost ctr

Don't you realize that Sup Forums culture is what's behind mass shootings in schools? Without all this promotion of high scores and owning military-style assault weapons, then none of this would be happening.

>bullying was a serious problem

no, not really. from K-12 I ran the gamut of school environments; inner city ghetto jr high, rural jr high/hs, then suburban maximum faggotry hs

its the same now as it was then, mostly just niggers as kids or post-puberty chads from any race as young adults

in any case these instances, when your honor and pride are at stake, are some of the best opportunities for violent resolution.. like as in, you will get yourself the most desirable outcomes, win or lose

how a young man responds in these cases can shape the rest of his life. think of it like mating season behavior from bulls in the wild. if you throw down with the alpha chad you probably wont win, but you also wont be the bitch that bitched out and gets to hang out with the bitches now instead of fuck their harem all day

i guess what im getting at is that these two faggots should have got their emotions out with fist fights as kids, this kind of shit wouldnt have had to happen

coddling cunts are destroying the west

take for example this coddled faggot
go get in a fight or something, maybe chop some wood for a couple hours

He posted on the board I guess

reddit.com/r/creepy/comments/3n503s/oregon_shooter_posted_to_Sup Forums_last_night_the/

Better link:

archive.is/KJ1LD

The basement tapes were destroyed a couple of years ago. They no longer exist.
westword.com/news/columbine-killers-basement-tapes-destroyed-6283043

Also, here's a short leaked segment of the recorded 911 call in the library. youtube.com/watch?v=cElTe8tTqR8

>Well since and average /r9k/ poster actually did shoot up a school,
dont worry we'll get their soon enough

Which is surprising if true or they only mean one copy. Some people involved in the case were able to see them simply because they asked.

Basically people speculate that FBI doesn't really destroy evidence like this especially if it was the first school shooting making it an extremely important case.

>first school shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#18th_century
it is just one of the bigger ones in modern times

>There are no perfect wome-

Look into the January incident and the witness reports of multiple shooters. Also look at all of the survivors that died in strange ways and the rooftop sniper. Columbine is just as fucked as Sandyhook and it's a shame nobody is looking into it as much.

I was in HS outside Atlanta when this happened. A month later a kid named TJ Solomon tried to do something similar at my school and shot a bunch of people but there were no fatalities and the shooter lived. They fucked that kid so hard legally because the country was still reeling from Columbine, not that he didnt deserve it.

The "rooftop sniper" was like an electrician or something who simply stayed where he was when he heard the shots.

What does bog mean? can you give me a quick rundown?

that guy got out of jail and is on 65 years of probation

i would probably just kill myself desu i have been on probation and it fucking sucks

>Bullying was a serious problem back then
No it wasn't. The worst these guys got was jocks called them faggots and bumped their shoulders when they walked past them in the halls. I was in sixth grade when it happened and that's about how kids treated each other while I was in school. The day after it happened one of my teachers got mad at my class like it was somehow our fault for not being constantly nice all the time. A little bullying doesn't screw up a normal person most people get worse treatment every day at work.

Oh shit for real? Its been years since I looked into it and have moved away. GA is full of super predators and so they probably had to clear out some betas.

>Nothing is new under the Sun.

It was Dylan's idea.

Columbine was insufferable. Don't compare it to other schools.

>Tell me about the Columbine
LITERALLY, it was the kikes.

Fuck man you could be on to something. Tj (((Solomon))) . Ill have to ask around if he was one of them or not with some people I know that still live there.

columbinefamilyrequest.org/cases-being-investigated/rooftop-shooter/
Take a look at that. Ive also seen some people bring up that shell casings were found on the roof, but I cant find out where that report came from.

This site seems to have a pretty good rundown on the whole thing. You can probably skim through it and catch a few interesting bits.
apfn.org/apfn/columbine2.htm

I'd just like to see a well researched documentary for Columbine like those Sandyhook ones.

wubadubadubadubada is that true?

and

I wonder if it comes from the same source. Radical idiots claiming that everyone is Jewish as long as he does something bad. It's weak even by their standards.

But made me remember something. And it was even included in the basement tape recreation on youtube. Dylan mentioned passover and when Eric asked him if he was Jewish he revealed that he is like 1/4 or 1/8 Jewish (I don't remember exactly) to which Eric responded "that's too bad." Those who was the tape report that it was the one moment where the mood immediately changed. It was supposed to be their manifesto but for a moment Dylan looked scared that Eric might turn against him. I would love to see this.

Holy shit a thread I actually have a lot of knowledge on.
>I watch Columbine Killers 8x a day
>While reading Reb and Vodkas journals

>what made the shooters do it?
No one is really sure to this day. Reb seems to be the exact type to do something like this. He was a pure bred psychopath who found their perfect complimentary partner. Vodka was depressed and felt outcast from society but unlike Reb yearned to be accepted which soon turned to bitter hatred. Reb influenced Vodka to help him with everything by reinforcing his hatred for everything and everyone. Reb also had a lot of hate himself but was more like a teenage edgelord learning that most people in the world were sheep. If you read his journals he's actually pretty based and probably would've been wildly successful had he lived. Many of his journals had political undertones and he blatantly used the word nigger along with words in German.

Reb knew that he would leave his mark on society. He idolized people who were killers and terrorists. He wanted to join the halls of people who would be infamous. Reb also wanted a sort of vengeance on the people who outcast him from society even though he could have been a perfectly normal guy. This wasn't the only reason though. He clearly states that it is for a revolution to change the way people think.

Vodka wanted straight up vendetta against the people who bullied him. He was a suicidal manic depressive who wanted nothing more than to see people around him pay for their crimes.

Reb and Vodka did have on thing in common though. Their disdain for the school system itself not just the people. Reb outlines how school is useless and turns people into walking robots at the mercy of their overlords. Reb and Vodka wanted revenge on the school for creating this situation.
>picture
Because it was released to the press and is the only one that gained traction.
>only one
No.

Reb also wasn't suicidal which makes his death curious.

They wanted to kill all the jocks yet they spared them in the library. Meanwhile the first kid they shot there right in the face was some nerd 4 years their junior. They really had to supress all human emotions that day. Especially Dylan who was enjoying it more.

Reb was a bit of a pussy though. Dylan pushed him into it. Dylan fucked him over though by holding back and letting Eric do most of the work.

>(((theguardian)))
Dropped.

>you're awake by the sounds of pitter patter in the next room
>its as if a child if stomping around in adult shoes
>the clanking reaches your door
>you're now standing next to the door with your back to the wall, wielding a baseball bat
>you throw the door open and swivel to face demon that has intruded upon your domain
>you glance left then right, but nothing is to be seen
>you look down
>Rand Paul is there, extending his arm outward
>he's offering you a cheese burger and a smile
>"Do I have your vote, user?"

>wubadubadubadubada is that true?

Has kike mother.

kek

They are mostly right. They weren't part of the trenchcoat mafia and had friends. They were still kind of outcasts and were teased by the white hats a little.

>That's the most iconic shot from the security footage
>They spared an acquaintance of theirs, Brooks Brown, in the parking lot while they were walking in with the duffle bags
>Majority of the bombs placed in the cafeteria were duds
>They went in armed with pipebombs and guns
>Most of the massacre takes place in the library
>Many wounded/killed, they called a black kid a nigger then shot him, asked a girl if she believed in God to which she answered yes and no depending on the witness and they didn't shoot her, spared another fat jock with a white hat after an actual 2 on 1 conversation
>At some point Eric breaks his nose from his shotgun recoil
>They an hero after awhile

BUT

>There are claims from Columbine students that there were more than 2 students, with a graduate named Robert Perry mentioned more than once. When police asked a particular eyewitness what her percentage of certainty was that she saw Robert Perry shooting, she answered "100%".
>A German speaking gunman and a "Blue Jeans Bomber" are also reported by numerous students
>Eric's dad was pretty high up military, he used to tell friends he remembers being drugged at an Air Force Base his father worked at, Eric was also prescribed anti psychotic drugs
>Dylan was a beta Jew with a thirst for goyim blood

Pretty good doc about the conspiracy tier aspects: m.youtube.com/watch?v=wx_iLIlqUVc

I am the same age as them (or would be had they not killed themselves)

That's a gnarly photo, fuck those pussies

wait I just watched the video... they didnt die in that position and they died in the cafeteria

What you saw was from the movie zero hour

youtube.com/watch?v=DniIv3zEz2o

Great docudrama. I know Netflix has an extended version but I haven't been able to download this.

This is true. Surprised no one has looked deeper. It's out there if you want to find it. It's not what you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=WR_3HbS5nzk