How do I redpill normies without seeming like an evil nazi?

How do I redpill normies without seeming like an evil nazi?

You have to start slow. What exactly do you want to redpill them on?

Depends on the person and what stage they're at

Fuck all of your fascist propaganda. You can call it whatever you want, but I hope you die.

the only thing i try to do is promote white racial consciousness

The best propaganda is truth, user.

These two don't go together

This is an interesting statement to find from a website that thinks electricity is invisible microscopic Jews sending secret messages to one another inside your wires.

>who is Hoppe

Ur a dumbcunt

You appeal to emotions first exactly so they don't recoil when hearing "hate facts."

The key is to redpill them on race realism. But don't go full hardcore, explain to them seemingly unimportant things like

-Most of the world is lactose intolerant. Virtually everyone in Africa and Asia for instance is lactose intolerant. Caucasians evolved a certain enzyme to help digest milk easier
-Dentists and orthodontists can often tell the race of a patient by their jaw structure and they often need to take this stuff into account

This way you can get them thinking into a race realist mindset. Then they might be more open to considering heavier information, like most people on earth have some neanderthal DNA, except for sub-saharan africans.

Only "red pill" or whatever you call it very loyal friends. Don't try it with anyone else.

No no no, the best way is through exposing neo-conservatism/Zionism if they are left leaning or Jewish degeneracy/anti-white propaganda if they are right wing. Everything else will eventually flag something in the person's mind.

I wear shirts with Hitler quotes its sneaky and smart

soften the emotional response with jokes, until they have been desensitized. then you begin weaving in subtle facts. before long they're off doing it to their friends.

read books educate yourself

No, if you're introducing race realism, you start with shit like Kenyans being built for running. Nobody's really going to try to argue against that point.

Discuss things as if you're not expressing your opinion, but explaining that of someone else. It is easiest in the context of explaining a controversy or some event that's been in the news.

For example, you know that professor who tried to speak at Middlebury College, only to be shut down? They protested him because of his work on the bell curve in explaining racial IQ. I started talking to a friend about this and explaining both sides of the debate before going into further detail about the author's book and how he got the data he did. Based on the responses I got, it seems like I got him thinking. With Trump as president, these controversies are likely to happen a lot more. Like with his Sweden tweet - another perfect opportunity to redpill someone on the refugee crisis.

If you appear impartial and reasonable enough, and don't go full autistic, anything is possible. Just be patient and strategic. Godspeed OP.

what a great strawman

Those are very different ideologies, how can you somehow support both?

Except caucasians didn't evolve a certain enzyme, we just evolved to be lactase persistant after infancy.

You can't, at least not right now.
The instant you hint at the possibility that you might have voted for Trump they're going to shun you for the rest of your life.

I generally always start with physical characteristics, explaining why so many Africans are good at running, or why Asians are so common in Oly lifting. Then I'll move onto heritability of IQ and finally racial differences in IQ