>Pres Trump remarks @ St Patricks Day 3/16/17
youtu.be/CcLtoQhCwxk
>Pres Trump remarks @ Friends of Ireland 3/16/17
youtu.be/QIr9cj4GOyc
>VP Pence swears in Dan Coats (DNI) 3/16/17
youtu.be/_SldNgpNmkg
>Pres Trump on Tucker 3/15/17
youtu.be/jcF_3Mb8nOE
>Pres Trump rally in Nashville TN 3/15/17 (RSBNiggers)
youtu.be/l5sUWRLjlFc
>Pres Trump remarks @ Jackson Hermitage 3/15/17
youtu.be/SO5GsBF_4hM
>VP Pence @ American Ireland Fund Gala 3/15/17
youtu.be/gekohj9v8sw
>Pres Trump leads roundtable with CEOs and unions 3/15/17
youtu.be/R5Kl3DFEX0M
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>The Story behind MAGA hats
youtu.be/Aoro6PA9S6g
>Female Trump vs Male shillary
youtu.be/9yC7-JsR2Fk
>Tucker talks Trumpism
youtu.be/t2dct9ErA_g
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/kpN2mA2blVk
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/jNmTBESoJ1A
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z7_KHt94u8
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/14/plot-thickens-in-probe-house-it-contractors.html
circa.com/politics/alfa-bank-in-russia-said-donald-trump-computer-connections-may-have-been-hacker-hoax
youtu.be/oBUbpNCSoJM
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/alleged-muslim-spy-ring-why-rex-tillerson-cleaned-house
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELET

how do you think the play went?

Fuck the EU

Awoo?

SPRING BREAK EXPOSED

awoo

GAS ALL THESE DEFENERATE WHORES

happy st patricks day niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z7_KHt94u8

>ISIS will never roll through Cancun or Rocky Point, thus provoking military action in return and solving two problems at once

That's the navy, dumbass

Awoo~

Absolute madman

>While most know about the Yemen raid, most do not know about the dismissal of the three Aman brothers, Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan. On February 2nd, they were abruptly removed from their positions of managing information technology for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Though they were initially suspected merely of stealing equipment, a connection with the previously-hacked computers of Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) revealed something far more sinister:

>Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.

>As Mad World News reported, the Aman brothers were hired by the Obama administration, and access to top secret information regarding military operations. The committees they allegedly worked for had access to “the most sensitive and secretive government intelligence, including covert anti-terrorism activity… including the Yemen operation”

>EXCLUSIVE: House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/

Pence is watching.
Stop being degenerate.
Find a loving conservative woman.
Marry her.

Ivanka made him pay for it, then pegged Trudeau

>Ainsley in a thong, drunk with her nip hanging out

>Cruz isn't pulling a Kasich
Cruz wouldn't endorse Trump at the RNC, I'd say that's a Kasich move

Holy shit, Sean Hannity rules.

cirnos cuter in my opinion, and unlike awoo actually has a job.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

How to we get someone to mention /ptg/ on Hotline Hanity?

Hannity didn't get to throw his football

looks like rex tillerson

Stop being gay.

Us liberals are just waiting for his big fuck up. thats all we need. one. big. fuck up.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/14/plot-thickens-in-probe-house-it-contractors.html

>Official documents and multiple sources say at least five contractors -- including brothers Imran, Jamal and Abid Awan -- are the focus of the probe but that as many as six people could be involved.
>The others purportedly involved are Imran’s wife, Hina Alvi, and Rao Abbas, who is not part of the family.
>They allegedly removed hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment from offices, including computers and servers, and ran a procurement scheme in which they bought equipment, then overcharged the House administrative office that assigns such contractors to members.
>Sources also say the contractors, including one who worked for Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had “unauthorized access” to the House computer system.

O’Sullivan’s Law
O’Sullivan’s Law states that any organization or enterprise that is not expressly right wing will become left wing over time. The law is named after British journalist John O’Sullivan.

Television shows are the best examples of this. 24, House. Charitable foundations are worse but harder to see.

One of the reasons for this is leftist intolerance versus right-wing tolerance. Right wingers are willing to hire openly left-wing employees in the interest of fairness. Left-wingers, utterly intolerant, will not allow a non-Liberal near them, and will harass them at every opportunity. The result over time is that conservative enterprises are infiltrated by leftists but leftist enterprises remain the same or get worse.

Also, leftism is in and of itself a form of decay. It’s what happens not just to television shows but to nations, churches and universities as the energy given off by the big bang of their inception slowly ebbs away. Rather than expend vitality in originality and creation they become obsessed with introspection, popularity and lethargy. Leftism is entropy of the spirit and intellect.

Another reason is that the parasitic nature of Liberals/Leftists attracts them to existing money.

An enterprise can stave off O'Sullivan's Law if their creators keep it in mind and remain vigilant and truthful.
O'Sullivan's Law hit 24 when they finally had a Muslim villain then started running disclaimers that Muslims aren't all terrorists.

The Annenberg Foundation was started by a Republican but it didn't take long before O'Sullivan's Law had them handing a domestic terrorist money for educating kids.

Thank you Pence. I actually needed that.

He fooled me.

Checked

no shit, sherlock

I mean armed forces in general

That Neogaf thread was fun tho

Hell yea

>we're getting the fucking wall

we'll all make it, lads

Someone may have tried to false flag Trump to justify surveillance

circa.com/politics/alfa-bank-in-russia-said-donald-trump-computer-connections-may-have-been-hacker-hoax

My senator looks like she's about to hang herself after meeting with Comey.

This should be good for trump.

What happened?

so are we getting spice-time tomorrow?

What does wapo mean by this?

>one. big. fuck up.
Look in the mirror.
huehuehue

Where??????

what you need is some chapstick and a set of trousers

>Cruz wouldn't endorse Trump at the RNC, I'd say that's a Kasich move
Cruz did end up endorsing him in September after pulling that stunt. Kasich never did and didn't even go to the RNC.

>intellectual jay-z

She looks like depressed wojack

/ourguy/ pulled a gun on him.

The Navy isn't the Army.

The Armed Forces does not solely consist of the Navy.

Stop trying to damage control.

There are some major fucking idiots on Sup Forums.

I asked why Europe should take in Muslims and the best those morons gave me was "they are people!"

>She is literally an immortal that eats freedom

>Trump-Russia narrative is gone

>So now Trump is free to investigate the Hillary-Soros/Russia etc ties.

also

Their narratives are all unraveling around them.

Apparently Hannity pulled a gun on Juan Williams

knew that was coming.

I've tried. Mailbox is always full

Kasich didn't even show
And Cruz didn't say "Don't vote Trump" he just gave some flaky speech then got boo'd out of the convention

Reposting this from the last thread concerning this story

This story needs to blow up, George Webb has been investigating this for weeks connecting it to the DNC, Hillarys server and Humas laptop among other things

Highly recommend going back through his videos and watching a part from different days.

youtu.be/oBUbpNCSoJM

Nikki Haley went, too. A menage-a-trudeau, if you will.

He has a weak mind, suggestible, easy to dominate.

That cunt looks depressed as fuck. I would assume that's good for us. She would be giddy if Comey told her some shit about Trump.

I hope my green hat comes today

Was there really only 138 made? You would if only 138 were bought, they would get sold out on day one

no u

Whats the ETA on robo waifus and artificial wombs?

the delusion lmao

i think that since we already have the christians locked down for the re-election campaign- we should focus on getting the black vote and the fags

Not even Wojack has ever looked this depressed.

Comey redpill her.

Soon™

What?

New info is coming out that the botched Yemen raid was caused by a leak in the State Department. Three Muslim brothers that were appointed by Obama's administration, and who had access to top secret intel about operations in the Middle East, were fired when Tillerson was confirmed, a few days after the Yemen raid, in connection to stolen State Department equipment.

>Yemen raid happens
>was supposed to be completely unknown to the Muslims
>moonless night where the seals were practically invisible
>Owens dies
>Tillerson confirmed
>mass firings in the State Department, including the Aman brothers

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/alleged-muslim-spy-ring-why-rex-tillerson-cleaned-house

Could this be connected to this...?

Next week on Hannity.

Polish bread is best bread

THIS CITY
SHE'S BEEN DEAD

I could fap to it

So after 12AM EST Fox News just reruns episodes?

These fucking idiots can't even read human facial expressions and body language.

Guys, we aren't the autists.

By September the damage was done. He had a chance to unify the party and he blew it.

Gorillions of years.

>And Cruz didn't say "Don't vote Trump" he just gave some flaky speech then got boo'd out of the convention
Cruz said "vote your conscientious and vote your way up and down the ticket for the candidates you can trust..." which was saying you don't have to vote for trump in the general election.

He got boo'd the minute he said that back the New York delegation was front and center yelling at him to "endorse trump now", crowd got mad enough where even Trump came out from the back of the arena.

Liberals are interpreting her awful look to mean that she is carrying the burden of Trump's Russia connection. I shit you not, they think Trump is finished because of this pic.

>O'Reilly referencing alinsky

>In The Army
*Navy

Could be. Or it could all be bullshit. I suspect we will never know or at least not for 30 years. All of this shit is super secret squirrel.

WE NEED MORE AWOO POSTING.

i know it's a meme to bantz on poles but they seem pretty based honestly

Exactly. Leftists are delusional in the fact they think their Dem leaders give a shit about the country. She wouldn't be upset if she was briefed on how Trump betrayed the country, ect. She'd be all smiles.

11-2 Reruns the 8-11 block, then Red Eye

Dial the autism down a notch.

Yes, that theory was also put out at one point in GWs videos, that these Awan brothers with classified access and different avenues to compromise these systems could have used this in order to plant the Russian bank false flag.

Shoudln't be too hard, brit/pol/ has gotten multiple anons on Question Time

Polack is a cunt. You're new here if you don't know this.