Why are more women turning far right?

Why are more women turning far right?

Women like bad guys

HAHA nice dreamworld sonny

They're getting more leftfield that the only moment of clarity they have is when they're 30 and dried up and it's already too late.

why are more women manifesting terrifying pyrokinetic powers?

Women prefer masculine white men who will defend them over beta cuck doormats and dumb niggers

Source?

Turning right is social suicide, even the few girls I know who ARE leaning on this side of the fence would never take a redpill.

>finally achieve equality in the workplace
>realize that having a career is pure fucking misery
>want to marry a conservative man and be a housewife

>They're getting more leftfield
The majority of white women in the US voted for Trump you blackpilled fag

Women take their politics from a dad who raised her right. They switch if raised wrong to distance themselves.

Umm...try again sweetie :)

This

How many of those were millennials?

Millennials are more right wing than the last two generations, so enough.

why are more women skirt wearing men with bolt on tits?

Women are incapable of critical thought and should be treated as such

>Millennials are more right wing than the last two generations

2/10 for making me respond

>Millennials are more right wing than the last two generations

Millennials are cancerous liberals or "neutral people" for the most part

Getting bullied by jealous shitskin sheboons on social media when all we offer is kindness and sympathy. Having media push the rumor that you like black men so they approach you more. The desire for a nuclear family unit that we didn't get. Seeing actual falsehoods advertised as truth.

Some of us realize that women need tough love and morals to be the best women you can be. Many of us would love to return to a more 1950's style america but have been conditioned to feel deeply ashamed by this. The two women I know who did racemix are now raising nigglets who hate them for being white, and hate themselves for being half white. We aren't as retarded as you think, we see what's going on, but are too obsessed with the opinions of other people to bring it to light.

Why aren't more women turning far right?

>Why aren't more women turning far right?

Because it's simply "not fun"

The idea of having no responsibilities in a world fueled by narcissism and illusion of infinite choice literally causes her sensory paths to overload and the alternative is inferior

It's becoming popular and they want to hijack it to serve their needs. They don't actually care about it.

They aren't, we need to become a gay movement and adopt aryan children if we want to survive.

>It's becoming popular
How is this a problem

I wasn't aware that they were. Where I live in LA they are more SJW than ever. It's very hard for women to want to take a conscientious position if it isn't "nice."

When I met my wife six years ago, she was apolitical, somewhat liberal.

After the last four years of Obama and the SJW bullshit she has turned into a Coulter listening hard right follower.

Get to know them more, and they'll tell you their real feelings. Every girl is a "leftist" when you first meet her, listen for redpilled hints in conversations and if you agree with them and make yourself trustworthy, then she'll let you know what she really thinks. It is social suicide to be a right wing girl.

Turning right will become socially acceptable. Women are attracted to power, money and security. Right now everyone is still confused. As time passes more will come over.

Stay home raise kids is easier than work.

there's a bit of a waiting list for white babies. you're liable to have to settle for one from eastern europe

CUTE

>you will never date a qt white russian boy and piss off your "muh hacked elections" pro racemix parents

checked

>it's gen Z that will save us

Except that's statistically wrong if you're comparing them to previous generations

>Having media push the rumor that you like black men so they approach you more
Thisthisthisthis. All the thicc women I've been with went out of their way to cover up their bodies and not go out as much to avoid sexual harassment from pavement apes

Kek has spoken

Those Pol/O Winterball Threads did their job and gave people sexy ideas.

I even saw a few real life Wat Tan's roaming around and driving cars.

That Pol/O story and picture series could be turned into a hot anime that encourages white people breeding, if anybody saved the good stuff.

we need to meme armies of thicc fashy qts into existence

Agreed

Bc the left thinks trannies and sharia are more important than us

>homO
what did you mean by this

Divide and conquer tactic.

Shills probably CTR or JIDF.

wtf I love dick now

That's true. They can be viciously ostracized if they don't fall in line with the narrative

>Social suicide
Calm down Daria, no one gives a fuck.
It's already acceptable. Just not in your little crumpet shops brit.

Get rid of sh0e and you'd be golden.

I'm not going to pretend the tits aren't top-notch, but that doesn't change that she's a coalburner, and I'm physically repulsed by coalburners.

You know you would eat an egg salad sandwich from her ass if you had the chance

stop caring who other people are fucking, focus on yourself

Statistically they're not though. Look at the youth and their political standings. They future is bleak.

>stop holding women to standards
No. The only way women learn is if they're shamed for bad behavior.

As a hyper-sperg physically incapable of lying, even with regards to hypothetical scenarios viewed as reality rather than purely hypothetical:

I'd have to pass on that offer. My time would be better spent, and I'd have more respect for myself to walk away.

Just looking out for my fellow man.

they're not.

it's a stupid meme

>"neutral people"
AKA crypto-conservatives. Millennials are currently at an age where networking is critical in an economy where it's even more so. They feign neutrality so they don't get their lives ruined by the StasiJWs.

praise kek

why?

because they're not