I have a question. Why is this board so pro-white if a majority of you are nonwhites?

I have a question. Why is this board so pro-white if a majority of you are nonwhites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pktM__i-8IQ&index=16&list=LLqTqCHf3rPW2HO3GVD37uOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People from shitskin countries like to think they're white

They understand what race mixing does
Also fuck you

>half whites for some reason don't like half of their heritage being wiped out

Wow I don't know

So why don't they self-deport?

>cherry picking fags from Jew York

The crazy almost white mud people who show up to HWNDU are hardcore white nationalists

I'm a real white Ima civic nationalist im a good boy dindu nothin

NY is mostly nonwhite, having said that, a real redpill is the fact that most non whites don't actually care about racism that much. Everyone is racist, the exaggerated reaction and horror about white racism is purely a weapon to be wielded against us, not a reflection of how your average non-white feels

Post some whites, then. All the poltards I know are nonwhite also.

>America
>white

Pick one

Humans are insane.

Probably a shared hatred for niggers and jews

This. Also, white people are objectively the best.

Because I like nice things.

In a tier list, it works a bit like this

>MAKE NICE THINGS
Europeans
East Asians
>CAN MAINTAIN NICE THINGS
Persians
South East Asians
>It's a mixed bag
Indo-Asians
Native Americans
Arabs
>Generally ruin fucking everything
Anyone from a non-agricultural lineage (niggers, pygmies, aboriginals, those spear chuckers on Sentinel Island)
Leftists
Jews

Of course, the bigger problem is that it takes a lot more effort, time, and resources to make nice things than to destroy them. So, being pro-white really just means wanting niggers not to ruin everything.

Would you self deport if your ancestry was based in the middle of butt fuck Europe with no idea of the language, culture, laws, etc. You'll still be alien in that country even if you're ethnically the same.

We're the most diverse white supremacist group in existence. The KKK re-branding ain't got shit on us.

Because anyone with a logical mind sees the anti-white bullshit being peddled by globalists, jews and their good goys.

Full on African American who abandoned America because it was a fetid shithole of leftism speaking from experience.

Becuase they understand that a world without white people will quickly spiral out of control.

So, you want to stop multiculturalism, by having a multicultural group of people to oppose it?

Because white civilization is the best civilization a d whiteness is the best way to live, even with few flaws and white Europeans are the ones that made it possible.
I do not want the white countries to become just another favela orAkhabar filled shithole, there is enough of them already.

And seriously you can't point to a non-white country and say ' Hey, that is a decent place to live' no matter what libtards says.

this desu. non-whites know how shitty other non-whites can be.

Because I'm otherwise living a shit life. LARPing an alt righty on Sup Forums and meming Trump into the white house is the highlight of my life. I'm a social-phobic asian man with no prospects other than make money and pay the rent/bills. Why else would I be here and not doing something with my life?

When you're a mongrel you understand better than everyone else the value of whiteness because the entirety of your existence is based on an inner struggle between your white (civilized) part and your non-white (barbaric) part.

NO ONE WANTS A FASCIST SYSTEM

Everyone just wants a nice liberal democratic republic without a bunch of muslims blowing them up and raping them. Also, Sessions is a dumbass for going after pot

Probs because they have first hand experience of the evils of racemixing

This.

You're either pro-white or anti-white. The capable segments of humanity need to stand together against the brown plague that would devour everything.

Chinese master race passing through.

Poor self-esteem from domestic abuse so they feel inadequate and don't want an entire people to be replaced for their own sake. No one can choose their parents, and it is difficult to lay the blame where it belongs, with our families. Domestic abuse is more common in among the poor and in big, multigenerational families.

>posting pictures of yourself online
>poltards
>telling people you browse Sup Forums in real life
Stop posting and lurk more newfag and never break global rules you cancerous fuck.

brittany has huge tits and a thicc ass. i don't even know what kind of overcoat she must have wrapped herself in to cover all that.

post yourself go ahead

Does NYC have cute girls?

If they aren't white they're smart enough to realize who has pushed the world into a relatively utopian era for humanity. The only ones who advance society are whites, if whites go so does society.

Because this board is full of mongrels, half-breeds, shitskins, manlets and general untermensch who don't want to work hard at anything and just want everything handed to them because they are "white".

We realize that white people and their culture are superior

You're wrong.

Fascism is the only to fix this shit, and your shitty democratic republic got co-opted by jews that are destroying your race.

Democracy has never worked.

We'll IDK if i'd be considered white by this board (im hispanic, but if you dind't know my last name you'd think I was white) but I feel white look white and i'd probably guess at least 85% of my DNA was white, so in order to avoid a future in which I would discriminated because of my perceived race, I fight on the side of non-hispanic whites.

Because we like white people.

If it wasn't for white people, I would still be walking naked in the mountains hurting my feet because we never realized how awesome wheels are.

I would be riding an alpaca instead of my car.

White people saved my ancestors from illiteracy, so I will give my life for them.
White people saved my country when they did a military coup and started killing communists to death, so I will give my life for the white race.

I love white people, would racemix with.

>who don't want to work hard at anything and just want everything handed to them because they are "white".

This is absolutely false. Wouldn't have expected better coming from a leaf

>liberal democratic republic

literally the three worst cancers to plague this planet.

Because is not fair to put a group down just because of few of them are very bad. At the same time whites have created the best system in the world and aside from that who else can compete?

Also
-White people are awesome to be around
-They are the nicest people, when you gain their trust you will gain respect as well
-They won't let you down
-They won't cheat you unless they are just deep down trash but I have only encounter this with a few people
-They do respect other cultures, feed the homeless, do stupid shit I won't do such as(go to fucking africa to help).

Deep down I think the system they created is cheating them now because others have benefited from it and thus betraying what they have created.

Not saying all whites are the best but we have to agree that the system they created is by far the best.

Once again, SOME whites do horrible things, call other races names, put other down BUT let's not think for a second other races don't do the same thing because they do.

Also I'm talking about normal whites, not nazi fags, skin heads and other degenerates.

I concur. So long as koreans stay off my turf, I'll be happy to ally and trade with them. People of other races get along better when they're not co-dependent on each other's individual failures and behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=pktM__i-8IQ&index=16&list=LLqTqCHf3rPW2HO3GVD37uOg

Everyone bow to our new masters.

Aren't Jackie Sup Forums and fanny paki honorary whites?

Because being non-100% white is fucking awful.
Don't racemix people. I personally don't have a shit life cause white "family," but for the love of your children, don't.

Atta boy. Welcome to the family.

Hey at least it remained intact, compare that with WTC 7!

So, what I am getting from this thread is:

It's cool as long as they are on "Our" side. They will end up race mixxing with whites though.

Because whiteness is a state of mind more than it is a skin colour.

Because whites are not the enemy of other races and there's loterally nothing wrong with being white.

This... I'm guessing.

post pic. Im interested in what you look like.

I have never been pro white.

I'm not a liar.

I always get asked this for some reason.

This, Sup Forums hated the Jews so much they became the Jews. Stop being mean to ethnic Sup Forumsacks. You may apologize here

This is just Sup Forumsacks in New York.

There's probably many more whites that use this board than mongrels

As a mongrel, I sympathize for the white struggle and overall the struggle all races face against the jew. I know forst hand what its like being a mongrel. It is unnatural and a miserable existence. I will never fully belong to one race or another. I am just a drifter.

I'm a lot of things, and half white.
I think white culture does a lot for the world and it's more important to have races together than many white people realize, because they're a majority and it's never been a problem.

They think race mixing and a lack of racial homogeneity is a good thing because they've become bored with their lives, especially here in burger land where nobody expresses their culture, making all foreign cultures look fantastic.

im white and live in nyc

Why are you people so obsessed with being white?
All of you are complete faggots, please kill yourselves.

Have you tried r/asianmasculinity? How do you feel about that place?

Sup Forums is a board of peace

We are a multicultural society free of hate.

Sup Forums is bored of peace

>East Asians

You mean exclusively Japan?

>Sup Forums is just a bunch of dorks that enjoy memes
wow, what a shock

You can value white values and the role ethnonationalism plays in it.

t. part buffalonigger

>Why is this board so pro-white if a majority of you are nonwhites?
Intelligence is usually described as a bell-curve.
As non-whites reach a certain upper IQ limit they realize the white race is superior and want to live in a world ruled by whites.
Think of it as the paradise of South Africa in 1960 while white were in control.

>
>Becuase they understand that a world without white people will quickly spiral out of control.

Enuf, Sven.

wew, least I'm not a dying race. Your country is like a zoo for white people, user. I'd be angry all the time too if I were you.

race is a tool for (((them))) to keep us divided

Or just stop Democrats, treat all current U.S. Citizens fairly and re-instill one culture in America as Trump is already working on. "We are all created by one God". Going forward limit immigration to merit based system but limit total immigrants anyway. Can white bois compete, you are already at a head start with 62% right? You will be fine I believe in you.

--->>>>>>

Why the long face, Scotland

I see what (((you))) did there

if i take off my shirt at high noon i can reflect light

We don't like being told what to do because of the color of our skin.

Us Whites will soon go extinct, but at least the noble ideology of White supremacy will live on. :3

It was a good run lads.

Whites are just albinos and they are deeply ashamed of it. Cuz albinism is a disease, and that means they are inferior. They are. Deficient. From Albinism. A disease. Priceless. Karma is so righteous. You will rue the day you abused your internet connection white man. Your hate will come toppling you off your ivory tower into the masses who are already eager to eat you alive.

You mean you wouldn't chill with some based roof koreans and stop looting?

i had no idea that this pizza+potato combine was this stacked

Sessions won't go after pot. That's the benefits of a proper Republican. This shit gets decided by the states.

White is a state of mind faggot. Get over it.

I just wanna see the world preserve its heritage
I want European in Europe
I dont think whites are some how better than anyone else (except nigs) i just want a culture where people enjoy each others cultures with out diluting it or destroying it

you answered your own question :^)

Agreed the anti white shit needs to be done with. I anticipate a bigly changed political atmosphere in America in 4 years. More unity less "muh diversity". Because Trump

I'm white if that counts...

I thought a mad scientist with an upside-down ballsack for a head created us. Get your story straight, Mbutu.

>It is unnatural and a miserable existence. I will never fully belong to one race or another. I am just a drifter.
This. So much this.

Wait, isn't this a guy?

Or was that just people shitposting?

>posting selfies
>on Sup Forums
What a massive fag

Nice post nip. I concur

t. Poo

No, Jung said that anything unexercised gets stronger and more primitive. Yes we're all racist here but we let it breathe and we see it's not /thaaaaaaaat/ bad, not gonna kill anyone. And you develop ego-saving counter-bantz for everything. In normie society though, racism means: lynchings, slavery, Nazi ovens. Dark, unspeakable things because it's left in the dark.

Where did the guy in the top left get his hat?

He did. He grafted you from albinos. Yakub is the biblical jacob. Your whole world is fake. Jesus's name is Isa. Michaels name is Mikhael. Garbiel is Jibrael. Satan is Shaitan. Fake western west world. It will crumble in the light of the information age.

I believe that a culture doesn't need a mono-ethnic make up to thrive.

If you and agree on 99% of shit economically, socially, fiscally, ect, ect, i don't see how me being black and you (presumably) being white should come between us.

Multi-culturalism strives for a million different cultures and ethnicities all separate and opposing one another.

>All the anonymous posters here are non-whites, I would know, I have ESP
>totally not antifa here, pls post pictures of yourselves and information about yourself

Race mixing is literally a (((meme))). It actually doesn't happen that much. We do need to find a way to turn off the propaganda though. Easy, stop the Democrats.

>I'M FUCKING WHITE!

>Posting pics of your mum

Kek
shitskin