HAYCO GENERAL

HAYCO GENERAL
IS THE HUAYCO /OURGUY/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5X4HcS9unI
trome.pe/actualidad/rio-huaycoloro-camion-arrastrado-huayco-video-43308
youtube.com/watch?v=otH-8olK4XA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’m the big buck of this lick. If any of you want to try it, come on and whet your horns.

tell me about the peruvian flag,

why does it bear the crest?

Did Fujimori do anything wrong?

Oh my. A peruvian with Internet! Jokes aside, it's called a "landslide" in english.

It's bad enough you impose your imperialistic quechua language in spanish, don't do it here too please.

Oh, and I hope everyone in your family is ok. The jokes above are for the sake of tradition. Know that the tragedy was widely reported here, and people are worried. Expect help to come soon!

Shit's going down, city s getting flooded

Where is your leaf, friend?

I don't know what's going on

In your mom's butt you half Chinese mongrel : 3, get the FUCK out of my thread right fucking now

>HAYCO
u wot? But yeah, shit's going down. The city fo my grandparents ended up flooded.

ALDITUS Y BUTTERS, LOS AMO.

/NUESTROS ASSETS/

ALSO FUCK SEDAPAL AND FUCK PPK

youtube.com/watch?v=w5X4HcS9unI
4:14
GEORGE SOROS ES NOMBRADO como responsable de promover el movimiento gay

Yo les dije que voten por Keiko, y la mayoria de uds shilleban por PPK. Jodanse.

El pais se cae y el judio se burla de los problemas. Que grupo politico mas improvisado, el poder ejecutivo no tiene ordenes solo robos.

Holy shit he actually did it, no wonder he lost his fucking job

trome.pe/actualidad/rio-huaycoloro-camion-arrastrado-huayco-video-43308
youtube.com/watch?v=otH-8olK4XA
In case you wanna watch a bit of how fucked up we are.

Fuck everything. There was a report that said there was money for reconstruction and reinforcement of barriers some months ago, but it mysteriously dissapeared.

>implying she could've foreseen this
m8, she may be able to give it a bit more of importance, but from how things are, everything will be fire regardless of the president.

¿Qué no estaba también involucrada su Open Society con Toledo y con Odebrecht?

burger bros cant keep up goys!

Exacto y quien estuvo en contra de Keiko, también su Open Society. El Femen también tiene presencia en las universidades privadas de Lima, ocultando el movimiento político con galerías artísticas.

Gracias al congreso Fujimorista se despapo el caso Chincheros. Keiko puede ser la mujer mas ingenua del mundo, pero ella si tenia un solido partido y un grupo de tecnocratas que valían la pena para el poder ejecutivo como Hernando de Soto.

Toda la izquierda apoyo a PPK, por algo sucedió.

Quick rundown
>government starts promoting faggotry
>puts in in school guidelines
>some faggot named Bruce promotes
>also Pan American Games
>some people claim there isn't enough money for it
>suddenly floods and landslides everywhere
>everything is fire
>meanwhile, government is busy deciding between sending money to affected areas or investing money in the Pan American Games
You know it's fucked up when even CONFIEP (the private sector) it's against investing in the PAG.

>Toda la izquierda apoyo a PPK, por algo sucedió.
Learn your facts. Lefties where faggots supporting Veronika and (((Guzmán))). They just gravitated to PPK because they didn't want MUH FUJIMORI, not because they liked him. Also, the Joaquin Ramirez thing did her a lot of damage.

Cesar Acuña was the thinking man's candidate

REEE

Get out of my dota games you Lima beaners :v

((((((PPK)))))))

Also (((Guzmán)))

My cousin told me the guy that own Rockys is a kike.
Is it true?

Kikes have a lot of business here. They are a strong community.

They don't even liek beans you dumb american cunt!

Call them mudkips. Cause they can't keep up with all the mud. Get it? :D

>not being a kike yourself
lmao

IT IS GOD PUNISHMENT FOR NOT QUALIFYING TO KIEV MAJOR.
WHY DID THEY LET THEM PICK LUNA GAME THREE
WHY

ur a fgt

>being a video game playing manchild

>Humble soccer caster BTFO pro gay lobbies
Is he our Alex Jhons

>People dying and suffering around me
>mfw I just received my 300$ weeb mousepad in the mail
Oh well.

Wtf i love Norkys now.

>not don tito
Oh child

I am just going to say that I am connected enough in the Dota scene that I would have got some of that pricepool money

Epic simply epic

>t. Solomon Shekelstien

How's that coke money treating you?

>$300
>in Peru

Holy shit mang that must of been like your entire life savings. Was the mousepad worth it?

>EL PERUANO

I love my peru brahs

glad my family left that shithole

too bad they replaced one cuck for another

>Shekelstien
No querras decir (((Fefer)))
>Implying.
That is like 6 week of work if you are working for the minimum
>he isn't exploiting an expanding market

Minimum wage here is about 400 USD per month. That is the low of the low.

a lot of loyalty for a hired user

>thread dies before hitting 100 replies
Kek nice """country""" you got there

Usa from Cajamarca. I pass for white here usa

Jelly

>400
it is 262 USD per month

Chato, Gordo, Pies de indio, pero blanco con ojos azules. NICE/10

Japanese oppai technology is always worth it.
I spend around 1 to 1.5k per month in random weeb shit. Mostly doujinshi.
And that's like 20% of my monthly income.
Third world shitholes are great to live in if you have money.

> (You)
>Chato, Gordo, Pies de indio, pero blanco con ojos azules. NICE/10
Mom is from celendin. Kek

Ni los obreros ganan 262 dolares. El sueldo mínimo de un mes de trabajo es de 1200 en Lima. Los demás mas allá de la capital usan trueque no? Jajaja

>Implicando que a los obreros les pagan por planilla

My ex girlfriend went to Peru, one of the bigger cities near the Amazon rainforest. I forgot it's name. They had shaman tourism there where Westerners would go and meet up with a beaner who is probably 1/64 native, he gives them ayahuasca and they trip for 3 days. She went with some friends and they complained the shaman was feeling them up while they were tripping. I looked more into it and it's apparently a huge scam/business that I never realized existed, Peruvians LARPing as shamans and giving drugs to Westerners for exorbitant prices while simultaneously sexually molesting them.

Well, that's all I know about Peru. How is the weather there? Anything interesting happening lately?

>you

Well, would be you if you weren't a shit skin in a 3rd world hellhole where your life has no worth to humanity

Put your fucking leaves back on

the ones that make it out do, at least the ones with a history of european genes and not fucking backwards cholo shit-genes

How is Piura? I need to figure out if my relatives are trying to scheme money out of me, or if the rain's are actually bad.

>They fell for the ayahuasca meme
Every time

Holy shit are you the king of Peru? Only the upper crust of peruano society own computers.

1200 en BRUTO. Obvio que si es en planilla (bajo %) el neto se reduce por impuestos. Carajo, por eso estos tan mal.

>Well, that's all I know about Peru. How is the weather there?
CUHRAYZE

>signing up for tourist scam that makes you puke uncontrollably for hours
>not just smoking DMT at the comfort of your own home

Why would I feel bad for buying things I enjoy?
Maybe If you were smart enough you would be also able to afford nice things.

HAHAHAHAHA

Western degenerates travelling to poorest towns in the middle of a jungle deserve sympathy now? Look how your hippies and drug tourism destroyed South Asia.

Just don't do drugs.

WHO /BOGDA/ HERE

Hi peruvians, why do you all use this face :v and what does it mean?

>keiko
lmao kill yourself fujishill

Never said I didn't condone it. I hate my bitch ex. I'm glad she got molested.

Answer me about Piura pls P I U R A
I
U
R
A

t. Veronika Shill

Who ever said i couldn't buy things i enjoy? I was just informing you that you are a shit skin in a 3rd world hellhole where your life has no worth to humanity. Homeless people in the USA have more worth to humanity than you. I would bet that over 50% of people in the world wouldn't be able to point your country out on a map. The only thing they would know about your shithole is that it is a shithole. A shithole that is not even worthy enough for us to ship our garbage to.

Lefty Sup Forums pls go

Jokes on you, Peru most be the only nation on earth that put on jail a president right after his term ended. Not killed, not exiled, but judged on a trial and sentenced.

All three presidents after them are also in investigation and two of them are probably going to end in jail too.

Looks like I hit a nerve.
Don't worry keep flipping those burgers. You're gonna make it brah.

>implying your own life has any worth to humanity.

>t. flyover state
>t. neet

What a shitty looking flag. I feel sorry for Peru.

we went from a nationalist son of glorious nippon to a literal kike what the fuck happened Peru

At least it doesn't have A FUCKING LEAF

>we
How did you get that leaf?

k

We let anyone from south america stay here for as long as they like. We even let them sleep with our women... and pick fruit for us near Vancouver.

Fuck off CIA

kek i didn't know jailed presidents were something to be proud of
according to you fellow countryman I make in about day what an average shitskin makes in a month. Unfortunately i have no comforting words for you. You will always be a shit skin living in a 3rd world hellhole.
Im white, an American, have a job, and have 2 white kids. What have you done?
>t. Immigrant shit skin

with $ and half white-euro genes

I'd worry more about the chingchongs

lol you make less than the weeb peruvian. good stuff buddy ¦^}

Peruanos get back to /sg/ you fags
Or else produce Grau Spurdo memes you know the ones I'm talking about the "freedumb aint free" ones

Nigga they probably dead by now shit is fucking real.

Its a cool place. Plenty of sun and good food.