Sup Forums WILL defend this

>Sup Forums WILL defend this

just admit you don't have a problem with sucking jew cock as long as a black guy isn't in charge

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Young-thug-guwop-lyrics#note-10293243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel is our greatest ally

am i on reddit?

>Jews
>Getting
>Paid.

>Who's the cuck now.

At this point, Sup Forums has turned into reddit. Nu Sup Forums atleast. Having meetups and meming irl has lowered the quality of this place.

You got your WW2 victory and in return the jews got israel. Now your job as US tax payer is to pay up. I don't see what's wrong, you did it to yourselves

Catch-22

>Defund aid to Israel
>muh anti-semitic

>Keep aid and slash everything else
>muh greatest ally, goys

i wasn't sure how redpilled i was until this place became reddit lol

Without referencing Islam, muslims, or sand niggers. Give me ONE (1) good reason why we give so much fucking money to Israel.

>inb4 because Israel is based!

Yeah, it's a problem. But Trump is 95% solid. Astronomically better than any other president we've had in modern time.

keep feeding me shekels goyim

holy shit fucking saved

Israel is one of the only country's in the Middle East to allow us to be there even in war. I would rather have shekels than sand negros

America is fucked

Israel literally gets almost a 10th of the entire US budget, fuckin hillarious kike sucking. Gotta admire Mossad, they've totally subverted our government at this point.

Which is why he barely has a 40% approval rating

Because Israel is a puppet anchor state in a sea of mudslimes. We've been bombing the middle east both literally and figuratively for at least 60 years and no one's batted an eye or even called us out on it.

Why? We're "protecting" Little Bibi, that's why.

IKR
DRUMPF FAGS ARE SO DELUSIONAL THEY ACTUALLY THINK HE'LL WIN WISCONSIN TOO HASHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Oh fuck off kike sympathizer, Israel has nukes and we don't need them to do our thing. They merely use our military as a shield and funding to subvert the rest of the middle east so that we are constantly mired in war on their behalf.

Reddit's down the block. Nobody likes Jews here. It's just an unfortunate truth that if you want to vote in a right wing party you have to put up with Ziocucks.

Haven't learned your lesson I see

or they've got folders on all our politicians holding them as cucks.

You know you're talking to a collection of open anti semites, right? Faggot. Everyone who isn't a newfag here knows the Jews own the American government

I thought shitposting was forbidden in mosque faggot.

This, and if he cuts it and then Israel is attacked they'll blame Trump.

>What is AIPAC?
>Why do so many heads of the Federal Reserve have dual citizenship with Israel?
>Why do so many American-Jewish billionaires who contribute huge amounts of money to politicians, like Sheldon Adelson and Paul Singer, have dual citizenship with Israel?

There, I set you on the path. Now start doing some research.

Get with the times we are shabos goyim now

Israel is an expensive beach head for emergency invasion.

lel

>Trumpshills will defend this shabbos goy

Nepotism. Judaism is evil, but easily bought.

>Israel is the puppet state

Sure

God I miss those days

Kek

He was 1 of the 2 most disliked candidates in history

OY VEY THE LA TIMES MUST BE SHUT DOOOOWN

THIS IS SO ANTI SEMETIC WE MUST MAKE A GASHTAG ABOUT IT!!!

#latimesisworsethanpewidiepie

I don't think anyone here really defends it, but its also a mistake to make the perfect the enemy of the good. Trump is much better than any of the alternatives, and the move away from PC culture and being unable to criticise things is not going to go well for Israel

fffffffffffffffuck

i thought for sure trump would axe that shit. its an absurd amount of gibs while we get nothing in return except schlomo schemes.

How about no Jews or Muslims? That's always the argument from people like you.

>le merchant >>>>sandnog kek

False illusion of choice. We have the military might and spirit to stop letting both parties into Western countries. They're so fucking annoying.

Right, and we're here to point out that fatal flaw in Republicucks like you.

(((pol))) is nothing but a Zionist board full of right wing retards that shill for billionaire globalists

This is the most C-U-C-K-E-D place on the internet.

Because as the strongest nation in the world you want to spread your ideology. You want every place to accept basic human rights, and democracy, and fight every country that fights against those principles. The easiest way to do it in the middle east, is indirectly. Through us.
Also, you can bet on it that we give you tons of secret technologies and intellegence for """free""".

Putting the jew meme aside for a second, Israel is overall a positive influence on the world stage

FUCK ISRAEL.

WHY SHOULD WE BOTHER WITH EITHER OF THESE FUCKING SHIT TIER SAND PEOPLE? I FUCKING HATE FAGGOTS LIKE YOU. WE DON'T HAVE TO TAKE A SIDE YOU RETARDED FUCKING DIPSHIT.

What happens to Israel if we tell them to get fucked?
What happens to us if Israel tells us to get fucked?

Learn to think critically.

>you want to
>democracy
>against those principles
>indirectly through us
>we give you
troll

why did you post this picture?

not an argument

Absolute anti-semetic filth. Someone should report this to the ADL.

As we learned in 2001, we sorta do

>Also, you can bet on it that we give you tons of secret technologies and intellegence for """free""".

which you also give to the Russians and the Chinese, as well as ours

Israel is just a shady ally, probably one of the shadiest in the entire world. I don't see why we have to support you so much. Even your own politicians are telling us to stop sending money and equipment your way because you don't need anymore.

Not only that but you don't do shit in fighting terrorism and Islamist extremism in the middle east, just inside your own borders.

I'm not saying we should be enemies either but having you as an ally has not benefitted us strategically or tactically in any way. You're just shady as fuck and have your own agenda that never corresponds to "US ally"

I didn't know our budget was only 30 billion dollars

But you're right, they get way too much money.

>you don't do shit in fighting terrorism and Islamist extremism
Nigger they literally create it to destabilise their enemies.

Yeah, how in the hell can trump supporters defend this shit?? You are pathetic guys

>you don't do shit fighting against islam
It's not like we bombed Syria just a few hours ago or something.

>which you also give to others
No we don't. The amount of technologies and secret technologies that only the US and Israel currently own will amaze you.

Why can't we pay israel to kill mudslimes?

Israel is greatest ally.
We will not abandon them especially now as they face the upcoming onslaught of the Persian hordes!

>having meet ups ruined this place
B-but guys we can make a bunch of he will not divide us threads and force ourselves into becoming kawaii memes. Giving normies the internet was a mistake

There's nothing wrong with Jews actually. It's just a Sup Forums joke. IRL we support Israel.

Because Israel is nicer than every other ME country
If Palestenians were under the rule of any other ME country and pulled shit like suicide bombings them they would be eradicated and journalists would be imprisoned like in Turkey or Egypt.

I'd rather suck jew cock than Muslim cock

arent they the same thing?

lol

lol

Ya'll Talking That Tough Shit But You Know You Not Gonna Bust Shit
genius.com/Young-thug-guwop-lyrics#note-10293243

*kils u

>Because as the strongest nation in the world you want to spread your ideology.

True.

>You want every place to accept basic human rights, and democracy, and fight every country that fights against those principles.

Not true. We overthrew many democratic governments for the sake of business as usual.

>The easiest way to do it in the middle east, is indirectly. Through us.

No. You're worthless to us in the ME. Everybody hates you. You built a concentration camp in Gaza and Westbank and everyone resents you for it. All you do is lobby governments and find ways to steal wealth.

>Also, you can bet on it that we give you tons of secret technologies and intellegence for """free""".

Umm, you've been stealing our technology and selling it to the Chinese, oh "GREATEST ALLY".

>ironically being unironic

this is the state of Sup Forums

>our

>Both cut
>Both brown
>Both been in an old mans mouth

Makes sense.

What budget is 50 billion? The U.S. Budget was like 3.5 fucking trillion last year.

China is our greatest ally

Israel 1st you anti semitic goys!!

This. Never forget the Holocaust please.

These guys get it.

ID: IYKgAp+D

newfag detected

Isn't that just called... Being ironic?

Its like you don't understand why we give them money, it's all war funding it's not aid.

Do you not want jews and muslims killing eachother?

>African claiming to redpill others on holocausts

Aren't holocausts your specialty? Even ancient African iron weapons seem more suited to murdering mass amounts of unarmed villagers rather than defending a soldier in a war.

GTFO JIDF.

The South, long brainwashed by Israel's peddling to churches here, is awakening to your shit.

Your country does absolutely nothing for everyday Americans, as you suck our tax teete. You fags can't even fight (((ISIS))) for us, Putin has to swoop in, then your globalist demon brothers try to start WWIII with him---kill thousands of Anglo and Slav Christians, hell, make us kill ourselves.

I'd tell your country to donate a Statue of Liberty type gift as a sign of our "friendship" but 1) it'd be some esoteric Kaballah monstrosity of an owl-bull eating a gentile baby rendered abstract in triangles and hexagons 2) that shit would get defaced before it was erected, then Haaretz and Foward and NYT would declare anti-Semitism needs more laws passed.

Israel is the worst thing to happen to our planet, besides a percentage of your Rothschild ilk. We don't want your (((intelligence))) or hummus or fizzy soda Rube Goldberg contraptions.

Piss on your Weeping Wall, and don't dress up like a machete Muslim when you do it. REEEEE

We all want Jews and Muslims to kill each other, we just don't want to spend money on it when we could be like, building a fucking country back up through public works programs and infrastructure investment

If anything, if you want to make Islamic countries fall into another Dark Age, you should be arming the muslims, as Muslims will not only kill jews but other muslims, it's a two-for-one package

I absolutely won't defend this

If there is one thing I will gladly let liberals shit on, it's jews