Feinstein & Grassley freaked out

>Following a meeting with FBI Director James Comey, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) briefly spoke to reporters, but gave very little details about what was discussed.
web.archive.org/web/20170316013641/http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/senate-intel-leaders-feinstein-and-grassley-grim-and-silent-after-trump-russia-briefings-with-comey/

Here's a segment of that statement:
youtube.com/watch?v=7UMHYf8SzO8

They look ultra-spooked for sure.

Regardless of what they might have discussed with Comey and their reactions, what I absolutely don't get is the following:
Where is the full segment of their press statement, especially Grassleys reply to the (presumably) last question?
I spent the last hour on different search engines, youtube, etc. to find a longer version than the 1min clip but I couldn't find fucking anything. Does anyone here has the full version by chance?

Did Grassley gave an answer that potentially violated their NDAs? Is the full version of the video censored / got swept under the rug for something like that? Is that even realistic or am I turning ultra paranoid now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pas_tmVrjk4
theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion
theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/?comments=1#comments
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/
youtu.be/GlW5UuzqPc8?t=2h32m39s
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another version but also cuts out at the same time (probably same source material):
youtube.com/watch?v=pas_tmVrjk4

Nah, I don't remember there being much. You can't really censor something once it gets out like that, even if it was protected info.

Once it is stated to the media, nothing can be done to take it back.

bump -- it's the most interesting story ATM but no one has anything to say.

That said, I understand that Comey will be testifying on Monday and Trump has something to say that night.

Usually I would agree but why seems to be no full version of their statements anywhere?

Usually with that kind of thing and such great interest from all sides I would also expect to see countless mirrors of this shit but I can even barely find this 1min version.

These things take time. If it's nothing (seems odd they'd give these responses/be so spooked, but who knows) it's nothing.

Even if it is something big, Watergate took two full years to go down. It sucks, but patience is needed, regardless of what you think is happening.

Who the hell is the creep behind them??Looks like the female version of that dude off wedding crashers

That's not the face of "I stumped the Trump"

""We have literally nothing""
""Trump has no inappropriate connections to Russia""

(((freaked out)))

Just made a screenshot with a timestamp from the broadcast.

It was in the MSNBC Breaking News segment on March 15th at 3:54pm CT.

Is there any way to find the raw broadcast footage? Tried it on MSNBC youtube channel but couldn't find anything.

>I love the uneducated
-Donald Trump

PROOF
R
O
O
F

I read somewhere grassley just said their was classified info and couldnt comment, thats it.

Basically they told them that they're investigating actual Russia ties to the Clintons and other high-ranking Democrats thanks to all the urging to investigate Russia's role in the election.

It's going to come out that Russia was giving Hillary shit loads of money, which we already know, and that other countries were funding her in hopes of defeating Trump as well.

Also the media will be revealed to have been in on all this from the get-go.

I mean they kind of jammed this one up the FBI's ass if you think about it.

I do too

They aren't brainwashed

Kek imagine all the angry dems yelling "no we didnt mean investigate us too!"

Clearly they learned that Trump has no illegal links to Russia. Anything else and they'd be smug and excited, those are the faces of utter defeat.

I'm sure Russia thought Hillary was going to win so they'd focus more on her, and Hillary and the Dems have less integrity than Trump, so they'd accept donations out the ass.

i would like to see what that face looks like. too bad we'll never know.

Works better if you post a pretty girl:

Basically they told them that they're investigating actual Russia ties to the Clintons and other high-ranking Democrats thanks to all the urging to investigate Russia's role in the election.

It's going to come out that Russia was giving Hillary shit loads of money, which we already know, and that other countries were funding her in hopes of defeating Trump as well.

Also the media will be revealed to have been in on all this from the get-go.

I mean they kind of jammed this one up the FBI's ass if you think about it.

This is the real redpill.

> 10 reaaons the fbi investigating democrats is an act of oppressive white privelage...and thats not okay

Left-wing journos are now lowering everyone's expectations about a "Russia connection":

theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion

>I-I'm Street Smart(TM) user, my common sense is big league. I'm not like those diamond dozen college educated guys

Post Nevada Caucus victory in 2016, although he said "poorly educated", so my bad.

Yeah they are hoping that enough of Obama's minions are still in power I'm sure, but their shit is so haphazard, they are too sloppy in their graft and murder.

Hillary sold 20% of our uranium to Russia and then they turned around and donated millions to her (((foundation))) and this is all part of the public record.

Muh Russia is going to fuck them in the ass, and they really backed the FBI into a corner as I said, the agency pretty much HAS to do its job and arrest half of the Grand Wizards of the DNC now that they actually *can*!

theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/?comments=1#comments

could have something to do with this?

QUEEN MUMMY

Kek
>delusional trumpfag fanfic

heh. you beat me to it.

It's because it was seditious libel from the get-go.

The media should actually largely be in fucking jail right now according to the law.

I am afraid there'll be a coup attempt justified by this """""evidence""""" and that they'll take out Trump. Wouldn't be hard to control the narrative in the media and fabricate evidence predicated on bullshit. The public would be divided and authorities confused.

Hope Trump has a counterstrike planned.

It was reported that Jenko Malenko got picked up for DUI

>>I-I'm Street Smart(TM) user, my common sense is big league. I'm not like those diamond dozen college educated guys

Only innate intelligence is what makes you smart.

Education is indoctrination outside of learning hard facts and science/math.

watch muh russia narrative die on the vine in the next couple days, tops

you lost, and every day is like a fresh victory for me as I bask in your precious tears

So how long has the girl in the background been deceased for?

Dingbat, he was using the term in scare quotes. He wasn't devaluing "uneducated" voters, he was mocking the condescension inherent in the way the press talks about Trump's "uneducated voters." (Never mind that his voters were actually better educated and with higher incomes than the average Clinton voter.)

sounds plausible, have and internet

When you don't pay attention in school you don't absorb Schlomo's good goy lesson plan.

Who the fuck is the girl behind her? looks like too much time at comet. What a joke

Speculations aside,

What about the full footage of this particular statement of Feinstein & Grassley? What was Grassleys answer? Why is there nothing to find on any platform?

WHY IS THERE JUST A FUCKING 1 MINUTE SNIPPET? WHERE IS THE REST? WHAT DO THEY FUCKING HIDE?

I meant proof of Russian ties. You're acting like a smug asshat because we don't believe a bullshit narrative that was started on this board.

yeah she looks like she's seen a ghost eh?

probably lots of talk about treason, sedition, seditious libel, and other serious crimes that the democrats thought weren't even illegal any more

>fence

yup

they hide stuff all the time

like from last summer when chaffetz told comey to 'think of his children'

can't find a clip of that anywhere

Oh, is there something else going on in the pic? I was absorbed in the beautiful fence.

it's a terrain-conformant barrier

anyway it's gonna be mexican proof don't you worry

>They look ultra-spooked for sure.

she always looks like that you hay seed. when did you wake up?

Y'know, the old meaning of indoctrination is just "to teach".

I've watched "innate" intelligence guys ("I never have had to study at all") get wrecked on my way up through med school. And only autists think they can get by with "hard facts" only.

You live in a subjective world. If you are so weak that you can't go to a university without being indoctrinated, guess you don't deserve the knowledge or the Lambo accounts in the Hollywood Hills.

I don't care about Russia, thats why the trumpfag fanfic was as pathetic as the Democrat's stories.

She probably found out about the democrat party's pedophile sex trafficking.

>fanfic
watch the signs

muh russia is going to go away and the democrats will try some big ass distraction or another

>found out about
user she's one of their high witch queens

its terrible that jews are in such high positions that they are given secret information to transmit to other jews

i suppose it doesnt matter, jews control google

seems like a
>We were completely wrong about Trump, Hillary, and Obama...
>and i have seen and heard things that i did not want to know
response

I don't remember about that, plz give me a quick rundown?

Yeah ,and Trump will come up with more bullshit accusations to distract from his shitty healthcare bill, shitty travel ban, and shitty budget

Hey man, I'm just quoting. The implication was all yours.

Also... what?

Clinton had a 9 point lead among college educated voters (Trump had an 8 point lead among those without).

>pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

I don't care really in the end, and the election is over... but that's just straight up wrong.

and it's too fucking late to stop any of it because trump in president

>Trump vanquished his enemies within the Deep State on the Ides of March
>now he's going to bring the hammer down on a satanic Moloch-worshipping pedophilic vampirism cult during a full solar eclipse
He's going to get us to the stars by fucking rewriting the laws of physics with this much meme magic channeled to his will.

Yes, I'm sure the reason the majority of unis are mostly left wing is to do with something outside of the curriculum.

You can learn knowledge at school, but that doesn't make you smart.

Your genetics are what determines your ability to rationalize.

Teachers have authority, and humans are indoctrinated into respecting it and following what they say -- it's no coincidence that you'll see teachers saying they're at the forefront of changing the opinions of people.

And yes, the people that are indoctrinated at uni are indeed dumb.

>bullshit accusations
wikileaks proved it's all real user

lol this nigga still hasn't figured out what wikileaks even is

lol they never thought that THEY'D be the ones to get it during the ides of march

it's fucking priceless

i love our president so much

> Works better if you post a pretty girl

> picks Amy Schumer

The most laughsuccessful she's gotten all year.

Why would Russia give Hillary money? The woman who wants to go through war with Russia

sorry, my man. Turns out it wasn't combetta. It was another guy who talked but I can't find the video since most results are about combetta who pled the 5th and it is memorable.

Basically the other guy talked and Elijah Cummings asked him some questions that seemed more like threats:

Do you have Children? I hope you know what you're getting yourself into, etc.

Please, intelligence is 75% genetics at most, twin studies.

Most of what distinguishes people is motivation/attitude and exposure.

The reason most unis are left wing is because students are young. It's the same reason why most med students are left wing, but tons of docs are right wing.

Young people/environments with young people are always further left. This is like, first grade.

OK gonna test my hypothesis:

We'll check CNN and see if it's all about muh Russia still...

Huh, nothing about Russia, just lots of lies about how there's no evidence of wiretapping, which we know was done.

LOOKS LIKE I WAS RIGHT ANONS

Ok, holy shit... thread gets fucking DROWNED in bipartisan shitfest, (ir)regular shitposts and possibly shills of all colors...

It would be highly appreciated if anyone of you can find
>MSNBC Breaking News segment from MARCH 15th 2017 3:54 PM EASTERN TIME
see
for reference. Thx.

this

I'm unironically promoting her as Sup Forums's new waifu 2017.

She's perfect for us.

They just got briefed on aliens
They just collectively shit their pants

>Why would
Ask them, they did and it's a matter of the public record!

Interesting.

this

This man is fucking IMMORTAL and UNSTOPPABLE

I mean... there was wiretapping of the Russians that contacted Trump people... but everyone involved (and even the Rs) have denied wiretapping of campaign officials.

If Trump actually had evidence (which, y'know... he runs those departments now) he could prove it in an instant. He just read some old articles or saw something on TV and got spooked.

What will happen
>Loretta gets lynched
>obama dindu nuffin
>other democrats dindu nuffin
>MSM quietly drops the Russia narrative, looks for a new outrage.

Something isn't right about your statement.

>pretty girl

at least one of those two things is invalid.

This. They will burn.

>only thirty dead Yeminians, or whatever the fuck their called...
They are right, he did screw it up.

> pix of Amy 25 pounds ago

Queen Elizabeth used to be a smokin' Hattie.

Those days are past.

Oh, Lordy Lord I hope!

Why do I care again?

He's the first President of any nation with access to time travel, of course he's amazing. Plus just a nice guy all around.

>evidence of russians contacting trump's people
lol like calling the hotel to book rooms, and then after the election calling his team to set up diplomatic channels

nothing bad, it's all smoke and mirrors and it's FINISHED now, wait and see!

Amy is our new waifu honey. We already conquered Bess, remember sweetie?

It would be highly appreciated if anyone of you can find
>MSNBC Breaking News segment from MARCH 15th 2017 3:54 PM EASTERN TIME
see

> collectively shit their pants...

I would pay good money to see Diane Feinstein shit Chuck Grassley's pants.

Then I would pay more to forget.

>Hey man, I'm just quoting. The implication was all yours.

Well, that means you're either parroting without understanding context, or you're literally autistic. What Trump said was contextual sarcasm.

Wasn't that how they got Flynn though?

Or did he trip over a mirror and inhale too much smoke?

One thing that has really been on display during this election is how the dems really love to accuse everyone else of exactly what they're doing. There's a word for that, I'm pretty sure.

Pulling a Trump?

Projection.

checked

>they got Flynn
He neglected to tell Pence something or another that was inconsequential but he resigned so there wouldn't be any doubts about the administration. It was bullshit and they have attacked several good men with unimpeachable characters just out of spite now, including Sessions.

They will pay, just wait.

>One thing that has really been on display during this election is how the dems really love to accuse everyone else of exactly what they're doing. There's a word for that, I'm pretty sure.
Yeah it turns out that figuring out their evil plots might be easier than you'd expect, just listen to what they accuse everybody else of doing. They're doing that themselves.

found it:

youtu.be/GlW5UuzqPc8?t=2h32m39s

It's Bill Thornton.

that shit is insane, thanks user

like spooky though right?

a 717 and a 636,
both palindromes,
so there is likely truth in this.

It blows my mind that you actually receive money to shill THIS POORLY AND INEFFECTIVELY. Is this your very first hour on the job, or are you just 100% incompetent?

Can I speak to your Shareblue supervisor, please? I'd like to file a complaint. When Sup Forums is filled up with bullshit distraction posts, I expect them to adhere to at least a minimum standard of competency.

Elijah Cummings should be hung from the tallest tree in the yard. That nigger does nothing but fuck anything he can get his lips on.

I think they're hiring out to poojeets now or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

We have known their capabilities since Russ Rice, Trump is pretending he was wiretapped
Kys or else I don't get my check from Soros
Stupid faggot

>Elijah Cummings

Trump said he had a great meeting with Cummings about the insane drug costs in the US.