What do you think Bannon is planning behind the curtains?

What do you think Bannon is planning behind the curtains?

I kinda feel like he wants to get the U.S involved in some war. Maybe with NK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A fascist coup, hopefully.

He needs to fight back in the propaganda war.

cool

Some people just want to watch the world burn, user.
That's why he's /ourguy/

>mfw obama chimps out while being arrested for treason.

Economic Nationalism. Fucking retards have to find a villain wherever you look.

how about simply putting American jobs and Americans first? Globalists want to leave America on milk-crates as they leach us dry.

60,000 factories left america since the 90s and China entered the market with slave labor.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc

hes planning of jailing hillary and obama for treason and droning george soros.

Anybody else think Bannon looks pretty badass? I like his style. He looks....rugged or something. He doesn't look like a politician.

His life story is pretty interesting to. From rural virginia, to the navy, then to harvard, then to Goldman Sachs, then to starting up a media company in LA

Apparently he despises "elitists" because of his time working for Goldman Sachs in NY.

i get the feeling op is a
faggot

He looks like a pedo with a fetal alcohol syndrome desu.

Hes openly talked during interviews how he feels the US and China will fight a global war with each other......

so probably that

If I am right and Bannon is no worse than Van Jones who served on Obama's admin and was equally derided by the RIGHT about his radical ties to Reverend Wright etc...

The Globalist don't like someone sticking up for American side of trade deals.. they fill their media with lies about him to make you believe he is a NAZI

how convenient, the Globalist Owners got the 99% movement kids to fight for their cage.

Trump is far from an Angel, but he hates the globalist fucks who want a SINGLE LEGAL CORPORATE GOVERNMENT

SOPA, NAFTA, TPP, TPIPP, the list goes on and on, wake up.

this ... sooo much this

Yea I like his style as well. Rugged American Individualism.

is that why he helped Trump hire multiple Goldman Sachs executives to be part of his economic council?

or why his Administration is set on rolling back all Wallstreet regulations?

He's a weird mix of /leftypol/ "muh working class, down with the banks" stuff and anti-SJW rage. I don't quite know what his deal is.

Trump said he was going to appoint Goldman Sachs executives at the beginning of his campaign

He said "I know some Goldman Sachs guys who are total killers. They're horrible people, and you wouldn't wanna know em', but they'll get the job done." Apparently they know Goldman Sachs people who are on board with them.

>Wallstreet regulations

No clue, haven't studied that one

Globalism is a true evil.

Bannon wants a war because he has no idea how bad things can get in war.

He's a cheerleader for which ever group he thinks will have political influence. A leech on the body politic.

DUDE what the fuck is this pic?? Some Podesta shit?? pizza hut tshirt??

and who exactly do you think those Goldman folks will be looking out for? it sure isnt the average working mam - theyll b looking to protect their banker buddies

If you know anything about the Trump Administration, you know that there are two factions. The Bannon led Bannon-Miller-Conway faction, and the Pence/Priebus led Goldman faction. Bannon is very much at odds with the Goldman faction.

>war with NK

>8 fighter jets, 4 strikers, 2 CAS
>6 tanks
>150 soldiers

North Korea would fall in 24 hours or less. If not, I will chainsaw my own head off.

Which side is Peter Thiel on? He's the only one I'm really interested in

>bank buddies meme

Not necessarily. These are ex-Goldmach Sachs people. Bannon is ex-Goldmach Sachs. It's the same as Trump appointing Betsy Devos and the guy from Exxon.

Yes these people are billionaires, but they all hate the department that they are being hired to work in. I get the impression that Trump has a circle of successful business people who hate globalism and hate the government, so he's hiring them to work in departments that they hate. Like Devos hates the department of education.

He's basically burning the whole thing down with this method.

I mean, he put restrictions on lobbyists, removed coal regulations and dropped the TPP. He's been consistent with his campaign promises so far.

Okay.

A war is the best case scenario. During a war(if played well), nationalism rises and we can kick out all the globalists.

>war with NK isn't a war with China and Russia

>removed coal regulations
Coal is garbage though, that's one of the few things Obama did right.

He blew his load week one with the initial travel ban EO. Anything he has planned resembles that EO, or furthers the same ends.

Just imagine you have all the money in the world and you have no problems whatsoever cos they all can be solved by throwing money at them. You've done everything and had every chick you ever wanted to fuck. After a couple of years you will get bored and start thinking... I'm so bored, let's play war. That's the only thing rich people have left. One gigantic chess game is the only thing that still thrills them. Once you are insanely rich only the forbidden and ethically unattainable will get you a hard on. Nothing else. Since all the legal shit can be solve with money. My 2 cents.

That's up for debate, but Trump went to West Virginia and said "We'll open up the mines and get you back to work again" and that's what he's doing.

You know who one of those Goldman Sachs guys is? He is THE GUY who bought treasuries. You know the system where the banks get rich from the Fed printing money. Now why do you think that is user?

I get the impression that Trump wants to be in the history books. He wants to see if he can be compared to people like Abraham Lincoln/Washington/Jackson.

I've read some of the war theories about Trump. I'll admit that some of his flexing with Iran is kinda weird, but at this point I think he just wants to go down in history as a hero or something

>Maybe with NZ
Fixed.
And would be hilarious.

He wants to avenge Andrew

Just read up on what he has written as well as his philosophy.

He wants to destroy the backbone of the west and rebuild it because it has become degenerate.

He wants a right-wing Christian theocracy, believes a war between Christians and Muslims will happen soon, the Christians will genocide the Muslims and it will dawn a new era of man.

I thought Podesta liked little boys though.

cant argue with that.
Deus Vult!

I've started officially calling myself a Bannonist.

Bannon is playing the longest game. He's thinking in terms of the rise and fall of empires. He sees history repeating itself and he aims to subvert that. There are (metaphorical) demons gnawing on the people and he wants to fight them back with 22nd century warheads.

You don't increase military spending as much as this administration has without planning to use it

> current president
> 2005

Bannon is more of a philosophical/abstract thinker. Trump seems like a more straight-forward practical type person

The spending increase comes on the back of the spending decrease from the previous administration. It's not as dramatic as it looks. We went from 11 active nuclear carriers to 10, and bad deals have kept us on 10. Trump made promises for 12. He's right. 10 should never have happened.

Hillary claimed that Trump never paid taxes for 30 years.

Get this:
>fix the economy
>break up MSM monopolies
>make the country better
>ensure that leftists stay out of power