Beaners are WORSE than niggers

>https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_by_murder_rate

Brazil is mostly black, cracker

i thought acapulco was a nice place

Nigger you're fucking wrong

is that adjusted to per capita?

Only worthwhile post ITT so far

When people say "beaner," they are referring to mestizos, the racial kind found in Mexico and Central America.

Some countries in South America (especially Venezuela and Colombia) have too much nigger ancestry in the gene pool to qualify as "beaners."

It's not mostly black, but criminals are mostly black.

As if distinctions between non-whites even matters. They're all mud people.

what the fuck my city is the number 4 KEK

>Brazil is nearly 50% of the list

Jesus fucking Christ, Brazil.

Are you kidding me? Read the graphic, the far right literally says Homicides per 100,000.

DELETE THIS

Also this data is wrong in the context of the US at least, based on those US cities niggers are WAAAAYYY worse than spics. Hell, without niggers none of the US's cities would even crack close to the list desu.

oh yes, it does, but what about the cities themselves? they are only counted numerically, and not adjusted for population size. a large city only appears once perhaps, but could be worth more than 2 or 3 smaller cities in terms of population

Fucking poortugal this is all your fault why did you fuck the monkeys

Er, yeah, it is. The far right column is per capita of 100,000 people so that is your population adjusted statistic and what the data is sorted by to determine the ranking. In the U.S. we measure all homicides by rate per 100,000 per people per year. Just the arbitrary standard, no idea if other countries deviate from this in their statistics.

> tfw Brazil es numero uno

Brazil is so fucked, so shit...

Jesus Christ

you need to add up the populations in all the beaner citiers and compare it to all the nigger cities

just counting cities on the list is meaningless

not saying beaners aren't more violent, they are a bit more organized than niggers after all

erm, calculate the average

just got up btw, might be retarded

What? Do you know what Per capita is? Do you know what X per 100,000/whatever number is? It's analogous.

Beaners have a reason to be doing what they're doing

Do you really think the Congo or any other African shithole has sufficient institutions to record even a fraction of their crime?

It's like when kids say "Saudi Arabia has the least rape!"

Did you even look at the picture or do you always just blindly spout garbage?

Central and north of Latin America are suffering because americans love their drugs. The most profitable industry in mexico and central america is creating hard drugs like cocaine

that's fine for calulating which are the most murderous cities

but just counting the cities on the list is incorrect, you need to calculate the average for both groups

Beans posit a greater existential threat in the long run. No question.

Nogs don't really care about taking over the country. They're happy to stay in their ghettos and kill each other off. For as much as they hate Massa, deep down they recognize that they need him.

niggers haven't invented cities yet

Hispanic criminals murder other criminals and people who interfere with their activities

Niggers kill whites just for looking at them.

Reminder that this only accounts for the reported part of deaths by murder, otherwise, African countries wold be number 1.

Well yeah but I never claimed anything about what OP was saying about beaners vs. spics or whatever. It's almost certain to conclude that anywhere in Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, or Mexico is full of spics and they're doing the majority of crime, and it's mostly true in Venezuela and Colombia even if there are more niggers there. In America those cities listed are overwhelmingly black anyway so that takes any guesswork out of those. South Africa and Jamaica should be obvious. Brazil's really the only one that takes any guesswork or statistical analysis.

I didn't touch on that, but it's a good point

I was just objected to the counting of the cities at the end, we need to know the average homicide rate per capita for both groups to make the determination

sort yourself out OP, calculate the group averages

This. I would estimate over 80% of the country has at least 30% sub Saharan DNA (conservative estimate).

Also the greatest common denominator is they are all new world countries. Like it or not, guns per capita is much higher in the Americas than old world.

Yeah but there are a lot of dark beaners who are basically black. It gets really iffy when you look at a true hispanic population. Long story short, the Spanish empire had a bunch of African slaves and ended up setting them free and they bred with the local population, so it's quite sketchy to consider a beaner city just beaners when a lot of those beaners are far darker than your average U.S. black guy.

Really if you wanted that statistic, you should break each city down by race of criminal, but I'm not sure most countries south of the border even bother to do that since even though their skin color varies dramatically they're still all the same "race".

Shouldnt this tell you that its not aboht race, but culture, environment and poverty?

I mean hispanics are literally a mix of asians and southern europeans mostly, yet they commit more murders than blacks, who pol/ views as a race of subhumans who are prone to violence and murder.

who is that?

And latinos murder because of drugs, the whole drug business is because of north american and european consumers (latinos never get to do it bc we kno what happens when you get hooked, but we sell it ez money)