ATHEISTS BRED THE FUCK OUT

ATHEISTS BRED THE FUCK OUT

independent.co.uk/life-style/atheists-dying-out-contraception-claims-study-a7626846.html

> A new study has suggested that atheism is doomed because religious people have higher rates of reproduction.

> Due to their lack of belief in contraception, religious believers are having more children than atheists, which could ultimately result in the end of atheism, the study suggests.

> The findings fly in the face of popular discourse - and scientists’ predictions - which implies fewer and fewer people are religious nowadays.

> But the new research claims religion is actually at no risk of dying out and the reverse is in fact the case.

> Scientists from the US and Malaysia studied over 4,000 students, asking them about their religious beliefs and how many siblings they had.

> They found that Malaysian atheists had 1.5 fewer siblings than the average.

> The gap was narrower in the US, where students unaffiliated with any religion had 0.16 fewer siblings than average - non-religious couples had 3.04 children, whereas the average for the whole population is 3.2.

> “It is ironical that effective birth control methods were developed primarily by secularists, and that these methods are serving to slowly diminish the proportional representation of secularists in forthcoming generations,” the researchers said.

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/265644763_Happiness_political_orientation_and_religiosity
digitalcommons.iwu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1068&context=uer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>religious people have higher rates of reproduction
Yeah all the muslims. Awesome right?

That's evolution for ya.

>religious people
So basically muslims

The person doing the study is forgetting that atheists convert people and is a mind disease. You could literally breed no atheists and it was still survive cucking children in school institutions and shit.

>Religion is genetic

All their books are on the market. Atheism isn't a gene, it's a fucking idea. Ideas are not genetic.

They address that. Religion is partly heritable.

How about religious parents raise their kids to be religious and live in religous communities you dumb fucks?

Religion was enforced in the West for most of history, and now it's being bred out?

The Enlightenment was a one-off. We don't get an atheist revival after this.

i'm an atheist, and i have 3 kids.

fuck your logic.

I agree with this gentleman. Religion is taught. One is not born believing in God.

Most atheists are born to theist parents

Spirituality is a biological need and is heritable, read this, smart ass

researchgate.net/publication/265644763_Happiness_political_orientation_and_religiosity
digitalcommons.iwu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1068&context=uer

My parents raised my brothers and I
religiously. We went to religious schools and attended church regularly.
Our family history is Irish Catholic with a heavy involvement in Sydney church history.

We're now all either atheist or agnostic,

Explain that leaf.

To every action there is an opposite and equal reaction.

do you understand what a statistical average is?

didn't realise belief was genetic

Why is atheism bad again?

This is a Christian board, okay. What about the Mandela Effect and the Bible changes? I'm affected and because I can't be sure whenever you're affected too and see the changes, you saying "I'm Christian and believe in the Word" means something entirely different to you as it does for me and I'm not going anyway near you.

TL;DR
Mandela Affected and Christian = Nice to meet you
Christian doesn't believe in ME = Crazy devil worshipping leftist stay away from me.

The ultimate redpill is realizing that atheism is the cause of the downfall of the West.

It is the atheist that promotes feminism.

It is the atheist that regards the traditional, stable family as archaic, and keeps offering "alternatives"(thus degrading the original family unit".

It is the atheist that promotes abortion, thus ensuring lack of procreation(don't believe Sup Forums's statement of anti-abortion being anti-white. In every Western nation except for the USA, abortions are done mostly by whites).

It is the atheist that promotes moral relativism.

It is the atheist that promotes open borders, and started the trend of calling anyone against it racist.

It is the atheist that mocks nationalism, and cast scorn on great men and empires of the past.

is it possible that atheism is both worse for society and still correct?

If you don't leave at least enough room within the realm of divine providence for god granted natural rights to originate, then you have purposely (though unwittingly) handed rights over to nation states and corporate actors. Humans can take rights away if you don't maintain natural rights. That is the bare minimum wrong with atheism from a completely secular point of view.

Atheism is not a religion. We don't have a pope to tell us to breed. We're also not in competition with you unless you attempt to limit our freedoms or force your silly beliefs on us. Fortunately, reason will always exist, even when suppressed, and as such, so will atheism.

>Human beings are mindless automatons incapable of self-discovery or basic research on an individual basis

Fuck, you're about two points above legitimately retarded, aren't you?

Me and my wife had children because we believed that we evolved we needed to make two more people who were just like us to replace us and carry on our genes so they two may one day evolve and leave this world behind.

>We're also not in competition with you

> devotes rest of post to describing how atheism is in competition with religion

No.

It's not. These people are superstitious morons.

why?

I tend to agree, but atheism is actually ratioanl

Yes.

But atheism isn't correct. They don't understand what religion is.

Impyling Atheist's can't be born from religious families?

My entire family is super Lutheran and I am a Religion Respecting Atheist.

You can believe in whatever god you want to, and I will respect that. However I don't believe in any of them.

we can understand it without needing to join it

>Darwinists are the least evolutionarily successful people

I always knew God had a sense of humor

Uh, pardon?

>Religion was enforced in the West for most of history
I presume you conclude this because the idea of people disagreeing with you and accepting the reality of God is just "unthinkable".
>Enlightenment
>Atheistic
Maybe the degenerates. It was the Enlightenment that enriched Christian civilization and Christianity which enriched the rationalism and empiricism of the Enlightenment.
>Retards please read Kant before replying

I'm so glad I grew out of my edgy atheist phase

Nah. I do have brain damage though. I nail complicated words but aphasia fucks up small words like "am is were but was" etc. It is legitimately a good thing to ask. Thanks.

>we were born retarded

If you don't understand what the function of religion is, how can you reject it?

Atheists are legitimately retarded.

>Religious people having more babies

So you're telling me hispanics, niggers and muslims are out breeding whites? Well color me shocked!

Hahaha! You're a moron. Atheism is what will evolve as our brains get smarter through evolution. Sounds like you could use a hefty dose of evolution, yourself.

Atheism isn't the downfall of anything; it just bugs you that people live without your silly rules and end up the same amount of dead you will.

Feminism isn't a bad thing.

The traditional family unit is fine, just not the only functional model.

abortion should be mandatory in all pregnancies.

Morality is relative. Rationality isn't.

Borders should only really be gates to regulate flow, not close off people from foreign lands and cultures.

Nationalism is retarded. The past is something to learn lessons from, not worship its ghosts.

And hopefully someday you'll grow out of thinking memes reflect the real world.

"worse" is relative.

whoa man don't cut yourself on that edge

>clearly has reading comprehension issues.

I don't think you can actually define "edgy" if you think a peaceful, objective description of atheism is "edgy".

This is why liberals need immigration

Morality is made relative by those who abuse your sensibilities and think they can lead you to a utopia. This is great if you have attributes found on a stereotypically negative axis as you will be lifted up to middling. You will be pushed down if you have attributes stereotypically on the positive side however. They are attempting to push societies through levers to a morally relativistic grey where no one really has ownership of anything, except the few unspoken masters.

t. ChristCuck

It's not like it's hard to make more atheists. All you have to do is stop caring.

I don't think you know what that word means. Also nice Know Your Meme filename.

new christians incoming

>no more fedorafags

good riddance

>religious believers
>lack of belief

You can expand that to leftists in general. Nothing about their ideology is reproductive because nothing about it properly fathoms the human condition.
This is why they're so aggressive about opposing homeschooling and putting propaganda in schools - the only way to affect the minds of the next generation is to get at the children birthed by more effective methods of thought.

>Due to their lack of belief in contraception
well they have to come from somewhere. atheists sure aren't making them.

>Due to their lack of belief in contraception
lol it has nothing to do with that
some philistine wrote this

Pretty much.
Everything about traditionalism goes back to population management. "Not believing in contraception" is a pretty big copout, but it's not like (((they))) can exactly go shining the spotlight on the truth.