When will you admit this administration has turned into a world wide joke, Sup Forums ?

when will you admit this administration has turned into a world wide joke, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY
youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM
youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc
youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc
youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c
youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw
youtube.com/watch?v=GjU4rYb_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=E7zj6cB1BZY
youtube.com/watch?v=NYpapo4Q3CU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the same day you admit your gay

Only a fucking retarded queermo would base a presidency off the first...2 months? Get over it, life isn't about cumming instantly. You have to enjoy the stroke, love it, beat it sometimes, whisper some sweet nothings and BAM. Cum all over americas's face.

HANG THE PEDOS IN FRONT OF CAPITOL HILL.

As someone that hates both sides, it actually looks professional from here, with the Dems being babies.

Trump's Twitter shit posting is cringy, but it does provide lots of keks.

I'll admit that retards that haven't got around to understanding Trump and never will are always going to think what he does is a joke until it sets things right and they won't even understand that they benefited from it because cognitive dissonance is a more powerful force than reality on the brain

Trump forgive me for I have sinned

Trump at his worst is still better than Hillary at her best, purely because of the direction they want to take our country. I'd take a standstill over racing off a cliff any day.

We were a world wide joke 2008- 2016.

like shooting fish in a barrel, get exposed Sup Forums

>trump shits on his countries politicians
>sucks trumps dick while posting from the safety his governments politicians have affordwed him

hows it feel to be a childish cuck?

I take it Obama must have been the greatest president of all time.

I forgot how much I love it when Republicans are in charge. This is Bush 2.0 but with an even more retarded president.

certainly better than trump lmfao, even Bush was better than Trump. Trump is literally failing every step he takes with an ever increasing amount of criticism against him. It's sad that Sup Forums thinks memes makes a good president when its all fallen to shit in a matter of months.

Obama's greatest quote: "IF IF IF IF IF IF IF"

Hey guys former Trump supporter here, seriously we can't let him get his hands on the food stamp codes!

I'd be surprised if Obama ranked in the top 40 to be honest. His foreign policy has made us look like a joke. The way we left Iraq had to resemble the way we left Vietnam. I was in Iraq, I felt like it was a loss when it was said and done. Thanks Obama for your failure. We in the military feel like a joke when he was in office.

Drumpfkins can never find fault in their cult leader

but you won't mention how Bush never got the people in charge of 9/11 and led a meaningless war for weapons of mass destruction that led to the death of American servicemen and innocents in the middle east? I hope "we in the military" enjoy getting deployed by trump in the middle of the desert for money while your family pays more for health insurance

Anyways you don't have to post here on Sup Forums. You have reddit where you can post with other people who want to leech off of the working class.

Can I get a quick rundown

STFU remember vietnam u got ur asses kicked.

>WAHHH THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISAGREE WITH ME

I only come here to troll shitters who can't handle alternative opinions

bantz

Every politician Democrat and Republican supported both wars. The president is only small part of the problem. All of Washington is really the problem.

Now analyze the results in Iraq today. I believe it is a loss.

You're right. Leaders the world over were waiting in line to shake Obamas' hand. Especially the ones that really punched above their weight.

What kind of a pig shit eating groveling little faggot fuck, even thinks in terms of thanking politicians, as the source of their safety?

Yeah Trump supporters are the ones with a mewling dick sucker's mindset, clearly.

I don't mind you posting here. I was just saying if you don't like how Sup Forums works then we do not really need you here.

When all the kebab have been removed and the joke's on them.

ignore these chumps. president trump is kicking ass and today was a great day for winning. all they can do is flail around and bitch about "le drumpf"

We beat ourselves because of stupid fucking RoE and politicians. The gooks had little to do with it, except benefit in the end.

Learn some history, you Paki cunt.

Does Op get the same two cents for posting here as they would for leaving a comment on a news site?

Same issues we faced in Iraq and Afghanistan. Problem today is that we have mortars being lobbed at our COPs and FOBs, but we can't always get to shoot our field artillery at them.

Because politicians set the political objectives for our militaries to follow in order to protect our nation from violent incursion.

The only joke is the amount of shear obstructionism, controlled opposition, bused in protesters, and media shills that he's having to stand against. It's a surprise that he hasn't just fucking quit. He has my respect for holding out so far.

He's a better man than you, fucking Reddit cuck. Go suck Rachel Maddow's cock. Even if he turns out to be a shitty President.

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her." -Trump

>the only joke is the majority of the United States and the first world making it very clear they disagree with Trumps policies and direction

listen this is a democratic society so you can support the man, but god damn did you support the worst timeline for America

it was always a joke you fucking newfaggot, thats why Sup Forums backed him. it was hilarious, it still is hilarious and it always will be hilarious. President Donald Trump. best Sup Forums prank ever

It has always been a joke since day one. Remember the fact that Trump is a living meme and has always been a meme. No good will ever change that. We elected a meme president and I am damn happy we did.

underrated

Fuck the world.

>"This just in, liberals and the losers of the election are AGAINST the candidate they didn't vote for!"
>Repeatx1000
There, now you have all of the media.

All governments are jokes. At least ours realizes it.

Joke is over kid.
Obama is gone and Hitlery lost.

Trump's numbers are down all across the board.

The country it's fine, they discovered that nothing feels better than hate him.

You guys are so pathetic. Even when you lose you lost against yourself. You guys are so adicted to the concept of beeing nr.1 its rediculous. Its like i would say: "germany won ww2 cuz now we own the EU faggot. You guys will swallow everything. Deadly brainwashed.

the world is mostly made of shit, friendo

It's always a joke when people are laughing, just like how it's always funny when you see hillary get thrown into that car for the fifth time?

>ad hominems
>strawmanning
>reddit spacing
>reddit logic
Not an argument redditor. Fuck off to where you belong.

You still believe in pizzagate?
Simple question: Do you mouthbreathe while typing comments?

Scott Adams says differently

Hillary would have been boring

I've already admitted. We anons always knew it, make no mistake about it.

The reason why Wilders lost was Trump. The reason why Le Pen will loose is Trump.

I keep seeing "we failed" everywhere like it's not the most transparent shit I've ever witnessed. Go accept more money from Soros you dickless cuck.

I admit my gay

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0 youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4 youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240 youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8 youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8 youtube.com/watch?v=5NdQXOPARWI
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc youtube.com/watch?v=oYL407iEClc youtube.com/watch?v=w1SmKle95MU
youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw youtube.com/watch?v=GjU4rYb_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=E7zj6cB1BZY youtube.com/watch?v=NYpapo4Q3CU

The longer it goes on, the better it gets

Right wing retards value feels over reals

Sup Forums was always right when it didn't matter, but wrong the one time it did matter

This is why Trump supporters have been reduced to shitposting about shills, they refuse to talk about the idiotic politics of the globalist Trump.

niggers

>da joos amirite guise

I honestly couldn't have been happier with my choice. The SJW's have not stopped being so butt blasted. It's great. Sup Forums has the power now.

>with an ever increasing amount of criticism against him.

TFW jew doesn't understand the jewish question.

0/0 faggot.

((()))

>but you won't mention how Bush never got the people in charge of 9/11

This board has always hated bush.

It has always seen him as a neo conservative, globalist, and a liar.

Anyone who defends GW Bush here is a Traitor or a retard. Doesn't matter which.

>I only come here to troll shitters who can't handle alternative opinions

CNN tier opinions and this faggot thinks he's "crushing it"