Athiests can be define as someone who chimps out at the slightest mention of religion

Athiests can be define as someone who chimps out at the slightest mention of religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

agnostichumor.wordpress.com/category/agnostic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wrong.
Atheism is merely the lack of religion.
You were atheist by default before you were taught religion.

I know plenty of homos that are religious.

I feel like the term 'antitheist' is underutilized

Except all of them are cucks for Islam. Purge them all. I'm an atheist myself.

Jesus christ, sometimes i feel like the only atheist that isn't a total fucking cuck. Which religions have the least amount of bullshit you have to buy? I'll become one of those.

Gnosticism.

are we talking about (((((atheists)))))) or "atheists"?

Jainism?

Unless you were not talking about buy as in purchase with money but as in accept as true.

Babies also do not believe the proposition "There is no God." Therefore, they are non-atheists.

The fundamental problem is that babies do not make a good test case for determining the popularity, natural-ness, or default-ness of any claim that is beyond their years.

You might be able to appeal to the beliefs of babies to support things like:

Milk tastes good.
Faces are interesting
Unexpected, loud noises are scary.

Wiccan≠religious

Ya I know a bunch of fags that steal from people and say shit like the goddess presented the savings in your vault to them as a gift and wanted them to take it.

I should have clarified. I meant accept as true. I just can't bring myself to believe anything that can't be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. I'm even starting to doubt Kek after what happened in the Netherlands.

>religion invented God

kys

He's not wrong, though.

It's the tendency for a lot of 'recent converts'. People often grow out of the phase where they hate religion. I went through a 2 year fedora phase myself where I thought just about all superstition was negatively affecting society. Nowadays I'm of the opinion that religion, or at the very least spirituality, fills a very important social and psychological role. It creates uniform morality, provides much needed purpose and motivation, gives people emotional strength, etc. doesn't mean I think it's logically consistent, but I can recognize the positives that come from (certain) faiths.

They're not all equal, obviously. Islam is garbage and most Christian faiths are beyond the point of no return and have been infiltrated by Marxist thought or simply abandoned their core tenets. Look at Vatican II and Catholicism. That bullshit was the primary reason I left Catholicism for deism and eventually got where I am now as an agnostic atheist.

kys

I don't appreciate being lumped in with degenerates and whores.
I just don't want to go to church to pray to the magic sky man.
Spirituality revolving around what's here in front of us I can get behind, though.

> agnostic atheist

Haha wut. Why are people ITT so retarded.

Yeah, im just saying the idea that ALL gays and women are godless is retarded.

Still not wrong.

they have something in common, they are being financed by soros (NWO) to destroy societies through marxism.

>Babies also do not believe the proposition "There is no God." Therefore, they are non-atheists.
They do not believe in any god. They are atheists.
If you don't believe in a god then you are an atheist.

Taking a positive stance like saying I believe their are no gods is still covered under the identity of not believing in gods. It's a subset.

They also don't disbelieve in any god
By your logic babies are agnostic not atheist

a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/
noun
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

ag·nos·tic
aɡˈnästik/
noun
a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

Dictionaries are your friend

I feel ya

Simply never having formed a concept of the divine within your psyche makes you an atheist. If you were born on an island apart from the rest of humanity and never learned about religion, you'd be an atheist. What you're thinking about is an anti-theist, which requires knowledge and active rejection of religion, not simply not even being aware of it.

What's so confusing about about that? Agnostic athiesm means you don't believe in a god or gods, but you're open to the possibility that they could exist. It's really the only logical choice. No proof of a gods existance. No way to prove one doesn't exist. No one actually knows.

Secure

I'm starting to think there's some kind of kike psyop being played against atheists on this board.

Every Christian thread always, always talks shit about "the atheist threat", the "atheist cancer" and the "atheist regime" and I guarantee you if you made a poll, the average Sup Forumstard would cite Atheism as a bigger danger to society than Islam or Judaism.

It gets the noggin joggin, because most atheists are white, and they hold no strategic political office or have any advocate groups of importance. Yet Muslims, Jews etc. always do and in fact there is no narrative against them.

I'm starting to think insidious ((((forces)))) are being projected here that make white men turn on other white men simply because they don't believe in a religion. I mean, if it was Muslims against Christians, great, but it's not. It's Christians hating, unequivocally, a minority of people that will probably never affect their lives in the slightest. And that minority also happens to be mostly white.

Definitely some psyops going on. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this eventually, Jews.

I don't think you really understand the concept of atheism. Atheism only exist because theism does. The term "atheist" wouldn't be necessary without religion.

To be fair, man created them both.

SeeBabies don't actively deny any god
They dont know so they would be agnostic not atheist

You chimp out at the slightest mention of an atheist

>these three groups will attack modern christians, who don't really care about them anymore
>these three groups will invite muslims, who attack them on a daily basis

fuck atheists
fuck fags
fuck women

I gave you the definition of it
Why can't atheist define atheism?

Religion is important only in that most people are too god damn retarded to be good people without the threat of eternal torture.

You aren't very good with your brain, are you?

reminder that atheistic kikes own America and the international banks

polls show Sup Forums is mostly atheist
>forces at play
welcome to Sup Forums

>atheistic kikes

Are you retarded?
That's clearly an oxymoron. Maybe you meant secular or left-wing.

Sounds like I struck a nerve

To believe something is to accept it as true or valid. In order to do this, you must have knowledge of it. Thus, belief always requires knowledge.

You're the one saying the dictionary is wrong and that you're right.

Polls show they are Christian too

Atheism doesn't mean that you deny god. It means the LACK of a belief. Babies are atheists. Atheism is not a derogatory word, nor is it a choice until you're given alternatives. It is the default term that only exists because of the existence of the opposite. 1-1=0, not -1 atheism is 0. Theism is 1, the addition of a belief where there was none before. -1 is anti-theism, stating objection to the 1. The zero is unaffected by all of this. It is simply the default lack of concept.

Prove that God is real.
Oh, you can't? Oh nooooo

You clearly don't even understand the definition you yourself posted, and are now erroneously referring to, claiming victory where it has not been achieved.

You are damage controlling
I gave you the definition
Babies don't deny god(s)
To do so would mean they would have to have knowledge of them to deny them.

Keep grasping at straws

You're the one that is upset that the dictionary isn't defined how you think atheism is defined.
classic case of atheist can't define atheism
There's an atheism site, atheism.org that literally says "you can't trust dictionaries to define atheism".

Is disappointment in humanity a nerve?

What are you talking about? Is your argument even for your own perspective? You only contradicted yourself.

He said a lack a belief in god, not that they deny it. Quit putting words in peoples mouths.

Or its because Athiests are overwhelmingly, democrat voting pieces of shit to the point of niggery.

>Is disappointment in humanity a nerve?
Elaborate how humanity disappointed you first

>What are you talking about? Is your argument even for your own perspective? You only contradicted yourself.

Elaborate how I'm contradicting myself
You seem flustered

You aren't really following this, are you? Are you meaning to argue WITH me that babies ARE atheists, or are you arguing against me that they AREN'T atheists? It sounds like you're just restating what I'm saying now.

Babies also dont deny god(s)
Which is needed to be atheist but not agnostic

Maybe edgy atheists. Agnostic people are the most red-pilled people I know.

A huge part of that is there are no religiously-backed democrats.
Or to put it another way: No democrat gets elected into congress or office by appealing to fundamentalists.

The republican party holds the entire religious vote because they're the only ones who appeal to it.

>let's ignore every single christian has no republican majority voters
>let's ignore the black christians always vote democrat way more than atheists but it's okay because they're not real christians

You're thinking on anti-theism. Atheist literally means not theist.

I'm an atheist. I don't give a shit if you're religious or not. Had a ton of smart religious friends in school.

The thing is, I don't believe in any religion. They're all too farfetched. There is literally no proof for any of them. Everything was made by nature or by man.

Are you a retarded person?

Atheism is the lack of belief. That's all. Whether by choice or simply never being given the information to even know religion even exists, atheism is simply the absence of beliefs, not a revolt against them. What definition are you trying to give it? That's exactly what the posted definition said.

>You aren't really following this, are you?
What's not to follow?
You claim babies are atheist by default
I say they are agnostic and you throw a temper tantrum
> Are you meaning to argue WITH me that babies ARE atheists, or are you arguing against me that they AREN'T atheists?
Agnostic are not atheist
Agnosticism is mutually exclusive from atheism.
The definitions prove this
>It sounds like you're just restating what I'm saying now.
show me where this is the case

End Judaism first.

The definition says otherwise

Anti-theists hate religion and god and actively fight it

>Babies also do not believe the proposition "There is no God." Therefore, they are non-atheists.

No they're atheists. Agnosticism is in the umbrella of atheism.

"There is no god" is necessary for gnostic atheism, but not just atheism.

>The fundamental problem is that babies do not make a good test case for determining the popularity, natural-ness, or default-ness of any claim that is beyond their years.

Actually yeah. Atheists need to stop bragging about how you're born an atheist. Babies are ignorant of literally fucking everything. It's fucking meaningless.

>Are you a retarded person?
Pot calling the kettle black idiom?
You're the one that can't grasp the definition of atheism and get ass ravaged that it doesn't line up with your definition
To go along with your claim that all babies are atheist by default.

atheism doesn't require denial. Literally, it's a LACK of belief, not a denial of such.
you're a fucking idiot.
go bother someone else.
You sure argue loudly for someone who's blatantly wrong. You really don't even know how stupid you are, do you? You may as well be claiming up is down or light is dark. That's how foolish you sound. Be glad this is anonymous. If anyone you respected knew this was you, yo'd never live it down. You're simply fundamentally wrong in your understanding of a clear definition, and to add insult to injury, you're petulant and arrogant about it. - about being wrong. Good job. You're probably unfortunately, America's future. Days like this, I'm glad I'm gonna die someday.

>No they're atheists. Agnosticism is in the umbrella of atheism.
>"There is no god" is necessary for gnostic atheism, but not just atheism.
Wrong as proved in earlier posts

I'll repeat myself
Agnosticism is mutually exclusive from atheism.

"Agnostic atheist" is just a new atheist attempt to hide behind agnosticism weak wordplay.

To believe something is to accept it as true or valid. In order to do this, you must have knowledge of it. Thus, belief always requires knowledge.

New atheists are really trying to hide behind agnosticism.

Too bad none of those groups can work a gun

Correct, yet they do disbelieve in god
Yet, to do so would require knowledge of god to disbelieve in him.

So agnostic is applicable not atheism

The stated definition literally lines up perfectly with the fact that all babies are atheist by default. Go ask your big sister to explain it for you.

You're right. I thought I was responding to someone else.

>you're a fucking idiot.
>go bother someone else.
>You sure argue loudly for someone who's blatantly wrong. You really don't even know how stupid you are, do you? You may as well be claiming up is down or light is dark. That's how foolish you sound. Be glad this is anonymous. If anyone you respected knew this was you, yo'd never live it down. You're simply fundamentally wrong in your understanding of a clear definition, and to add insult to injury, you're petulant and arrogant about it. - about being wrong. Good job. You're probably unfortunately, America's future. Days like this, I'm glad I'm gonna die someday.
Nerve definitely struck
Nice rant post and projection
feel free to keep crying

They dont know about god to disbelieve in him.
Which is required to be atheist
Look again

In order to be agnostic, an individual has to have a belief that there is some higher power out there. In order to achieve that, the concept of a higher power has to exist. Babies have no such concept. They're atheist, not agnostic. Agnosticism is a philosophy. Atheism is a vacuum - it requires nothing to exist. Even the term is unnecessary without the opposite existing.

You're equating atheism with negativity because you've never actually ever been able to grasp the thought of life without god and think we're all sinners, or whatever else your religion tells you is bad about us. You think that atheism is a negative thing morally, so you just don't want to say the poor little babies are atheists. Atheism is completely neutral. Only your perception colors it any other way.

Your "proof" is laughable.

>Wrong as proved in earlier posts

Um retard. This isn't something you argue about, it's semantics, the agreed upon vocabulary we are going to use. These definitions are already established. If you use words wrong people aren't going to know what you're talking about, and it's going to be your fault.

Agnostics are categorically atheists because they lack a positive belief in god. That's all that's necessary because that's what atheism is. It doesn't require a positive belief that there is no god.

>I'll repeat myself
That just makes you wrong again retard

>"Agnostic atheist" is just a new atheist attempt to hide behind agnosticism weak wordplay.

This is far older than you

>To believe something is to accept it as true or valid. In order to do this, you must have knowledge of it. Thus, belief always requires knowledge.

Atheism is a LACK of belief. Which requires NO knowledge.

>In order to be agnostic, an individual has to have a belief that there is some higher power out there.
Thats where you fucked up
"Agnostic" means (to not know)
Opposite "Gnostic" (to know)

Keep posting rants that can easily be called out though

You're confusing disbelief with lack of belief. If you have a dark room with no light, you don't say that the room repels light; it simply doesn't have any in it. You're getting all triggered over the term atheism because you can't even comprehend a simple definition.

You know what? Nobody's as stupid as you're pretending to be. This is a troll. Fool me once...

Kinda like your laughable argument and follow up question begging epithet buttmad rants

Nope. Troll.

If you're not trolling, I genuinely pity you. Life will be hard. This is just basic understanding, and you failed.

Saying you're right because reasons when the dictionary says otherwise isn't a argument

>autism

You can't define atheism
Just admit it
Even dawkins says atheism means to know opposite theists

>atheists are just retards that struggle with their egos just like lucifer.

>the dictionary

Yeah, I wish there was only one

>Arguing over whether a baby is Atheist or Agnostic upon birth.

Here's an alternative idea to activate those almonds: N/A

>Nope. troll
It's sad that I ruined your day and argument so much that in your mind it can only be a troll and not someone calling you out on your bullshit.

Keep those tears coming though

We all know catholics have the most homos out of any religion.

ive noticed this they atheist movement is becoming really really aggressive towards ANY form of religion or even the mention of it.

Yes, most scientists agree atheism has a correlation with autism

But let me put it another way

Etymologically, what does 'a'theism mean?

Not a theist.

If you're not a theist, you're an atheist. The prefix is not there to confuse you, it's there to inform you.

You're not actually making points, though. If you say the sky is blue and I say, no, fuck you, an orange is a typewriter, we're not actually speaking the same language, are we?

In order for an agnostic to be agnostic, the possibility of a higher power has to be a pre-understood concept. The "not knowing" you're talking about is referring to whether or not there is a higher power, but an agnostic inherently believes that it is a distinct possibility.

Only western religions. They suck Muslim cock and fear Jewish backlash like everyone else.

>I don't care what the dictionary says I'm using my own definition
>autism

>Pic related taken from an agnostic website
agnostichumor.wordpress.com/category/agnostic/

Did it several times already. It's a simple, unambiguous term, unless interpreted by Sup Forums trolls like you, who I suspect have problems with basic motor functions, much less matters of faith or simple deduction.

Actually that's theism.
An agnostic atheist is somebody who isn't sure if gods exist, but doesn't believe in any in particular either.

A gnostic atheist would know there is no god, for sure.

Conversely an agnostic theist may not be entirely sure if god is real, but believes or attempts to believe anyway.

etc.

im an athiest *tips fedora and teleports behind u* and I haven't really thought about religion for a good 3 years or so now

SJWs are the cancer of society today desu

Dawkins isn't the definitive authority on anything, just a thinker.

Nothing tickles me more than atheists, priding themselves on intelligence, failing at basic grammar.

It takes a lot more than a troll to even break a sweat. Don't give yourself so much credit. I'm not.

>But let me put it another way
It doesn't matter how you put it
It's alternative been defined

And Dawkins would even call you out on your definition
"If you're not against us you're with us"
Is how your post could be summed up