Mexico must be wiped off the face of the earth

Mexico must be wiped off the face of the earth.

What kind of culture is this?

youtu.be/vL5sZIfs8YM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcWAXgoGCx4
youtube.com/watch?v=0KMmryAhinw
youtube.com/watch?v=WZSM9Ga1X5c
youtube.com/watch?v=jEfK40JBhY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did he fucking put dog food on it at one point?

One that blends junk food with an actual nutritional snack.
They love sour, spicy, and salty food (often fatty, too) and the result is a country even more obese than my own.
Mexicans usually mean well though, they just come off as kind of sluggish and not really worried with keeping things nice as much as Anglo whites are.

Do Mexicans actually eat this?
I had to stop the video when he put candy on it. Why?

Like I said they love making the most flavorful combinations for their snack foods and yes they do love it,
I've lived my whole life right near Mexico and the Mexican kids love this kinda stuff.

You have to wonder what this would make your shit look like gorging on this trash 5 times a week.

Unholy abomination is the first thing that comes in mind, what the fuck.

>mfw we did this to them
>mfw our corn and sugar industry is literally globally responsible for nearly every incidence of obesity

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEE

I can't even tell what a lot of that stuff even is. Why would someone do this?

So you're saying it's the globalists fault?

Some men just want to watch their ass burn

What the FUCK is wrong with his ear?

BUILD WALL!

youtube.com/watch?v=VcWAXgoGCx4

That spicy he said was secret it must be spicy as fuck in mexico nobody really likes gummy bears soaked in vodka, that is a cure for a hangover probably for tourists or something like that.
He said a secret recepi with the spoon it must be if im not guessing wrong they call it Chiltepiño then he added Valentina not that spicy but trust me nobody likes gummy bears, anyway that thing will make you feel the bern.

You havent tried the flaming hot cheese pizza it is similar you can youtube it.

I've seen gifs of this shit before but none this bad
What the fuck

Seriously tho from what I understand it was mostly fruit...Why even have the nachos? And puerkitos are pickled bits of pig skin correct?

How many people is this suppose to feed?
Can someone do a list of ingredients? I couldn't tell all the shit he pulled from the cooler and the sauces/juices?

Protip: americans make your own mexican food.
Google all the cases of mexicans putting body fluids in food.
They love to do it to whites especially women.

>Did he fucking put dog food on it at one point?
Kibbles n Spics

his face in the end was like

"what the fuck did I just did, nobody will ever buy this shit"

He says it feeds 10-15

or 2 americans xD

he knows goddamn well a single spic will eat the entire thing and have room for more

Fucking disgusting.

protip, spics and niggers are fatter than whites in america, and mexico a higher rate of obesity than america, and the illegal spics coming in are making obesity worse and worse in america

You're disappointing me binland, you guys usually have more wit than that

Fuck you

4 bags of chips, cotija cheese*I think), onions, chamoy, valentina hot sauce, tomato juice, pineapple, rectangle things that kinda look like cheese but idk, mango, some salsa with whole lemons sitting in it, gummy worms, gummy bears, peach rings, and a bunch of other shit I wouldn't know because I'm not a subhuman.

I have a few Spic friends that told me this shit looked good, and that they've had Tostilocos(essentially this thing but smaller) before. I'm disgusted and tempted to ICE them

>OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEE

Jose here. Why ju keep asking me that? I can see right over your wall.

I agree, brother.

We need to rid of these mongrels before they mix with our great Aryan genes.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KMmryAhinw

Deus Vult

It's OK, you can just nuke us.
This evil must be wiped off the face of the earth.

Shut up gook

>He starts putting on the fucking gummy worms

Oh come on, who is afraid of this?
*Checks flag*

Make sense, move along chav and never ever go to India, they are worse than us.

Good luck with the explosive diarrhea

>not really worried with keeping things nice
It's mostly the beheadings

surgically correct cauliflower ear? Maybe a former amateur boxer.

Mexico. Hey, we're better than India.

kek

The one even fatter than the burgers

globalization.

Ruining a perfectly fine fruit salads. Blame NAFTA.

Trump is gonna make Mexico fit again.

he sad it's california. Caöifornia got to split off and paddle to somewhere. Maybe japan New new tokyfornia.

This is the kind of shit kids do when they can't cook but try experimenting in the kitchen.

Fucking disgusting.

Underrated

See if you can find these in a foreign food store near you. You'll understand why. It's like if chips came in 'battery acid' flavor.

KEK YES

Hispanic here can confirm Mexicans love this shit and you know what some of it is not as bad as you think.

can we wipe out asians too

youtube.com/watch?v=WZSM9Ga1X5c

Temujin, You can come to my house and eat horse meat with me any time you may please.

Op, Remember when Mexicans say that the north of Mexico is white, this niggers are from the north, Fuck them.

>mfw pina

Wow. It's nachos. It's fucking nothing

The average weak white tongue is not built to handle anything spicy.

I sincerely apologize for this kind of shit. This is disgusting, no wonder we're the fattest Country on Earth.

It's just a snack Sup Forums relax.

>all that just to put a fire in the case

agreed. Ate one then ate another threw the bag in the garbage.

USA too?

That was the fucking "ingredient" that upset you¿

youtube.com/watch?v=jEfK40JBhY8
These indio scum must be exterminated. Kill all spics.

Those niggers were paid 40 dolaroos plus whatever they looted, fucking shame i'm not on social media.

>only Fish and chips are allowed
>Brit mad that our food has more than 3 ingredients

>authentic Mexican food
Always knew it was a meme

He was upset cause of the "cueritos" haram stuff n' shietttt.

You're crazy. Cilantro is a gourmet meal unto itself. You try making a mole

amerifags got BTFO-ed

include me in screencap

The real problem is Hawaiians
Pineapple pizza is the real problem

Oaxaca is not Tijuana.

I can't compliment them twice?

Sure! What was the other one?

You're too cryptic and defeatist

Are you a bot? Why would you even mention mole in this thread? How dare you sully the ultimate sauce of sauces by speaking its name in this discussion of garbage?

I would've been willing to try it until he started throwing gummy bears on top, and even then you could still pry them off but then he dorwned them in clamato juice.

Why would you say authentic Mexican cuisine is a meme because of this non thread of an interpretation of nachos. Not my problem. Can't walk it back or spin it on me now. If it were just a meme or a regional thing like you implied, you wouldn't be caring if it is a difficult king of sauces now

looks good actually

>Makes a thread about how shitty mexico is
>Doesn't start thread with pic of skinned/mutilated/beheaded bodies of cartel cholos

Ok then.

Yeah, those cocksuckers of the north sure love their tomatoes and rotten clams.

Authentic Oaxacan mole is fucking godhead, and that's no meme. I would eat a beating human heart torn from the chest of a filthy Spaniard if it had the proper mole on it.

No wonder they are fatter than the burgers...

Gummy worms. Oh my.

I do love a good taco, though.

I'd pay to see Gordon Ramsay watch that being prepared and eat it.

This desu... stay away for the sake of your asshole.

t. Indian American

They lost me with clamato

when you nutted but he still stacking

I was with him up until he starting putting dog food, gummy worms, and I don't even know what into it.

I was surprised at first to see so much clamato in Mexico. I had mistakenly thought that it was a canadian thing (The Caesar was created in Canada and is very popular and uses clamato). Apparently it's an American product but for some reason really popular in Mexico and Canada in alcoholic drinks while not so much in the US.

It's delicious btw Norway. Of all people to dislike a fishy beverage....

Get the fuck away from my Tosti-Locos , you cunt.

>Eating anything beyond churros and elote from the street
Enjoy your diabetes

We even have beer with clamato, I have drank one before i start drinking properly but thats it. All the acidity of the clamato upsets my stomach, i can eat tomatos with good sanwich or salad but not on alcoholic drinks, fuck that.

kek

i live in texas and see mexicans drining this shit all the time budweiser clamato shits nasty imo

Mexico's culture is well known globally, however, Mexican people (the average) is pretty fucking stupid and ignorant. We have a great culture, but we have a poorly educated vulgus, that's all.

beer and clam is huge here too. It's not uncommon to see a tray of beers go by in the bar with a number of little serving glasses of clam to be mixed by the patron. Personally I think the saltiness compliments a beer nicely once in a while. It's a weird combo I admit

i have been to mexico a few times and loved it did you ever drink the mezcal with the worm and did you eat it i ate it

I love clams, oysters, seafood and beer but mixed with clamato it just fucks things up for me.

>clamato bud
How cheap is that shit man.

We in California have deep fried kool-aid

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEETTTTTTT

Didn't we just have this thread?

They're delicious. It's just lime and spicy seasoning on most takis anyway

I almost bought those until I looked at the sodium.