If your a black male going to college, you have a 33% chance of graduating

>If your a black male going to college, you have a 33% chance of graduating.

Damn these niggas are some stupid motherfuckers.

Sup Forums how do we help our black brothas graduate college?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsline.com/new-york-remove-literacy-test-teacher-applicants-sake-diversity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>'your'

I reckon that you may need help first

Use the neckshot method to raise graduation levels

you're, happy now?

yes

Adopt one and raise him an intelligent being.

Why is your black male going to college? Teach him to pick the cotton by whipping faster, you sloth.

Mo money fo dem programs

Send them to an African university. If they even exist.

Stronger police presence, stronger church presence. Wait 20 years. Problem solved.

Goddamn I really fucking hate this nigger fashion shit. It's even worse when white people dress like this.

Niggers pretty much only go to college for a few reasons:
>to play sportsball
>to fuck white wimminz
>to do/sell drugs
>to learn "we wuz kangz" indoctrination

get serious op..

none of those niggers are going to college.

black males may very well be, possibly on athletic scholarships or grants white people don't qualify for because they had some member of their family be responsible and set an example during the last 200 years since their oppression ended.

Raise admissions standards so only the ones capable of graduation enroll in college

Remove affirmative action

It happens because of affirmative action and diversity quotas. They lower the standards and push as many minorities to enter college as possible. If they had exactly the same standards as white people, less would get accepted and the dropout rates would lower.

The sad part is that the diversity people think it is a good thing to get more minorities to enter college, but what happens in reality is that a lot of them drop out and are crippled with debt from student loans. They are in worse shape than if they never went to college in the first place, but the liberals do not care.

we dont. we need more trade schools, college is only for the 10%. Only 50% of whites who start college graduate. the lesson is college has been way oversold by the college loan debt slavery industry.

Just shoot the black bastards

Teach them how to read propaganda kike shit. Niggers have potential believe it or not

college is an entertainment industry, pushed onto those who don't understand what it is, financed by ((them)) to procreate a never ending debt cycle which leads to financial slavery or ruin.

YOU HAVE TO GO TO COLLEGE
>borrow if you have to, it will pay off.

Send them on full-ride scholarships to Cotton College.

And castrate each and every one.

>nigger getting tattoo
literally, what's the fucking point? why not go tanning too?

and I've rarely, if ever, seen a nigger with a color in their tattoo

Remove the literacy requirements for teachers.

newsline.com/new-york-remove-literacy-test-teacher-applicants-sake-diversity/

you must be a nigger with that shit english.

>Damn these niggas are some stupid motherfuckers.
No, they're actually doing the most economical thing for their immediate benefit. If you're black and not from an exceptionally wealthy family, government will pay for 100% of your university. That's 4-5 more years of doing nothing where they can get taken care of in full by government.

It shows a serious lack of long-term planning to not try to do something with that "free" education so as to make good money in the future, but most blacks only live in the present. For them, there is no future, only how they get their next meal today and a roof over their head today. They only worry about tomorrow when it comes.

I can't handle seeing niggers in public, why the fuck are they here?, producing those wretched reprehensible savages.

>crippled with debt from student loans
1. Blacks ignore loans. It's money today for the promise of something being given in the future. For the black, there is no future, only today. They have no intention of repaying their debt because they don't comprehend what "debt" means.
2. Most blacks get their university costs covered by government anyway.

The graduation rate of my college is 26.5%, and it's a community college...

By the way Africans here are primarily Somalians and East African, the worst kind of immigrants.

>Sup Forums how do we help our black brothas graduate college?
Stop keeping track of grades, they are racist.

College is no place for groids. They'll simply rack up debt, never be able to pay it off, go bankrupt at society's expense, then resort to petty crime because their life became even more shitty than it already was.

You do know it will eventually come to this.

This.

>walk outside
>see nigger
>day ruined

Seriously, how the fuck do I escape the shitskin invasion? I always thought New Zealand was relatively free of nignogs.

Maybe you just need to get your shit together.

Thank the Labour party for opening up NZ to mass immigration in 1987....

ITS CALLED CONDESCENDANCE
AND OPPRESSIVE TACTICS OF PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE COVERT RACISM
STEP INTO THE SHOES OF A
MINORITY DISCRIMINATED
AGAINST FOR GENERATIONS
AS YOU SIT BACK WITHOUT A CLUE
OF EXPERIENCE TO THE PAIN CAUSED BY YOUR MATERIALISTIC ANTI HUMAN EXISTENCE BY DESTROYING THE INNOCENCE WITHIN NATURE

>STEP INTO THE SHOES OF A MINORITY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST, FOR GENERATIONS AS YOU SIT BACK WITHOUT A CLUE OF EXPERIENCE TO THE PAIN CAUSED BY YOUR MATERIALISTIC ANTI HUMAN EXISTENCE BY DESTROYING THE INNOCENCE WITHIN NATURE

>give everyone diplomas for free
>100% graduation rate
>blacks are now smarter than whites

Because if you are a black male going to college, there's a 67% chance you failed to meet any sort of minimum academic criteria used to admit non-minority students.

Yes, that is the only conceivable way they can pass, give it to them for free. For what it's worth most countries in Africa have an average IQ that is lower than 70.

oh fucking good for them, im sorry when did Sup Forums begin blindly defending the banking and financial industry, let black people exemplify all the things wrong with banking and finance so hopefully the geniuses can see the problem

It could be bad too, because then Black people are poor and poor people have more kids. By putting Black people in college, we'd be committing indirect genocide on them because people who go to college don't have kids.

Also guys, we should consider creating some sort of refugee for White people, while in the Library I studied the Kerguelen Islands extensively. Though the terrain could be likened to Scotland, reindeer, and other forms of wildlife do exist.

Refuge*

Why don't we seek refugee in Israel and ethnically displace the Jews?

You have to understand that official welfare is not the only form of welfare that they're on. The war on drugs allows them to charge a significant risk premium on the shit that they sell. Do you want to "fix" the black community? Start with ending welfare and the war on drugs. In return, don't bitch when I shoot a junkie in the face for stealing my shit.

Doing those things is necessary, but not sufficient. You have to get blacks to live as real families again. That's a problem that they're going to have to solve more themselves than us solving it.

Too small.

Here's how I expect the next 20-30 years to go down.

>North America, Western Europe, South Africa, New Zealand, and Australia will continue to get flooded with 3rd world primitives until we're a literal minority.
>Remaining whites will retreat to the remaining uncucked Eastern European nations.
>Mudslimes will take Western Europe.
>Africans will take South Africa.
>Chinks will take Australia and New Zealand.
>Spics, niggers, poos, and mongrels will take America and most of Canada.
>Remaining unified whites will fight along side Eastern European armies to take back Europe.
>We will win, but it will be a Pyrrhic victory. >Western Europe will resemble Somalia, our art will be destroyed, landmarks demolished, but at least it will be ours again.
>We will leave the rest of the world the fuck alone and focus on rebuilding Europe.
>Also, all of this will happen within our lifetimes..

>be white
>forced to drop out months before HS graduation
>not totally devistated because I had no plans for a career
>be mid 30s
>still don't have a GED
stay in school kids or at least have a sense of your surroundings.

The main problem that I'd say underlines the black issues is that the core family unit the nuclear family, is nonexistent, which is where a strong church presence comes in to set them straight and away from vice. Of course on its own it's gonna get raided, especially the Catholic Churches, so that's where the stronger police presence comes in to obviously make the town safer while the Church calms them down and gets them going proper.

>1. Blacks ignore loans. It's money today for the promise of something being given in the future. For the black, there is no future, only today. They have no intention of repaying their debt because they don't comprehend what "debt" means.

That's where we're all going to end up with the way finance works in the world today. This will be idiocracy realized. Any whites will be just as fucking dumb as Asians by the time this shit runs its course. Banks *poof* money into existence when they give you a loan. It goes *poof* out of assistance when you pay the principal. But there's still the interest. Add government bonds supporting welfare, and you have a system which encourages the dumb to breed. Well, we have those bonds and dem programs.

M8, they don't give a fuck about the church. They don't know their own fathers if you get into the ghetto. You're going to need more than just the church to get the family unit back. This is going to take some real pain for the black community. It is broken to the point where the worst and the dumbest are paid to breed. That ain't something that you fix in a single generation without some seriously fucked up measures.

*whites and Asians will be just as dumb as blacks.

What else are you going to do then? Let em rot and spread? I see no better alternative other than gibsmedats for exclusively nuclear families, and that's gonna cause hellfire if implemented for obvious reasons.
Not to mention you severely underestimate the power Christianity has on the average American person, even niggers may fear God if it is sufficiently instilled.

lol look at these losers
>pants dont fit
>underwear showing
>feminine orange highlighted hair
>"i need more fiber" face on the left
>meaningless hand gestures
>forehead tattoo
>matching chinese jewelry
>shoes unfastened
>pointing at your friends dick
>manlets
>moms kitchen
HAHAHAHAHAHA

By sending them back to Africa.

Their culture is fucked to the point where they don't know how to take care of themselves, and many of those who would be capable don't want to learn from you or I. There is no painless way for the black community to be fixed.

FPBP

topkek

well that's embarrassing

Geez, 33% sounds high. At my school it's below 25%, and that's WITH all the support we provide (which is a oost in itself). Every black male who walks across the stage is a freaking miracle.

They do, and they produce some amazingly ignorant people.