Can a male truly be a 10/10 if he doesn't have blue eyes Sup Forums?

Can a male truly be a 10/10 if he doesn't have blue eyes Sup Forums?

Yes. Now grow some goddamn balls and go get with some white girl and save our civilization.

>not getting laser eye color surgery

If anything blue eyes make you look like a beta

Feminine trait

Yeah, if he's got green, master Kek race eyes.

green eyes master race

No, neither can he be without beard nor straight dark brown hair either, also white skin, and straight or wavey hair, not curly.
If you don't have these things.
Just kill yourself.

i've heard people recite this and it's a meme. it ends up fucking your eyes up really bad.

Id unironically kiss this boy

t. shit-eyed subhuman

Marlon Brando, Josh Hartnett

Real men have brown, warm eyes. Real men don't need this sort of shit. It makes them feminine.

>Unironically wearing makeup as a man...
Are women all lesbians? Or is it some sort of pedophilia think?

You mean blue eyes make you look like a human as opposed to a mongrel?

It's a photo shoot
Everyone wears make up

Being a shitstaim of genetic failures makes you a real man these days? Is this what niggers tell these days as they rape and pillage? That that's "real man"?

My husband is, I'm pretty positive, one of the greatest men of his generation, incredibly "alpha" or whatever and he has brown eyes. He's also a tall red haired German though so an obvious Aryan descendant.

Enjoy those features while you can Swede

I have ash brown hair, large and loose curly hair, green eyes and fairly olive skin, background is UK + Germany, curious what that makes me

Don't sexually appropriate my genetics.

All blue eyed people are related as recently as 10,000 years ago.

410,199,566 dead Americans.

East asian men have brown eyes and many of them are 10/10 tbqh. I've seen white cutes with brown eyes, eye color never bothered me. It's all about the white skin.

Found the nigger

Time will tell.

What if I had blue eyes as a kid, but turned green when I was 7?

Do you have dick pics of this fine specimen? Maybe some ass pics? Twinks get me wild

>nigger "rational"ization

>not having green eyes

literally every white person has blue eyes when they're young.

green eyes king eyes

Gray > Blue

Reminder that anyone can get clear blue eyes by using lasers to burn the pigment out of them.

>gray
>still exist

What do you mean? I have gray

to be a 10/10 you just need a dick as big as mine

Aren't gray eyes actually a very light blue?

Nope, they both have very low melanin but gray has lesser of some other thing too which makes it different from blue

They still exist in northern europe. I'm sorry for your 56%.