Eurotears

Have you ever triggered a whole company?

Part 2 incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_burn
outdoorlife.com/articles/guns/2016/02/why-ar-15-greatest-rifle-ever-and-6-men-who-are-working-make-it-better#page-7
baka.com.au/national/stolen-rocket-launchers-a-decadeold-mystery-20120207-1r5jj.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ah. I hate these people.

RWDS when?

It should be noted that we are a European based company. However, the American side of the company is still quite large.

Give part 2, faggot

You gonna get fired i hope you realize. Worth it though because it'll be a winning lawsuit.

>Owning a gun means you fantasize about shooting people

>Just like the fire extinguisher in my kitchen means I fantasize about my fucking house burning down

Europeans have always been weak and gun fearing because while they sat back in homesteads built 300 years ago by their crusading forefathers, they sent off their only reasonable men to die in war.

I guess they wouldn't like what I did with last year's bonus

I am putting it together now

They sure as hell wouldn't.

Working at this place is great and all, but if you have differing opinions than the standard liberal one, you are straight fucked. Especially if you attempt to voice them.

now

Bump

You should have waited to complete both faggot. Hurry up I have to wage slave for mr. Goldberg in the morning.

The post that was created in retaliation of the censorship by a Brave European Colleague

You'll SURELY get fired OP. As long as there aren't any hiccups in your employment you have legal action as an option. I hope you've got a (((lawyer)))

Just to clarify, it sounds like this is a global company with global rewards incentives and some burger used his sheckels on a freedom stick and this triggered the europoors?

Righto

I did not purchase the gun, nor make the original post. I sat back and watched. I used my bonus on other shit.

please

AYO HOL UP. IS THAT A FUCKING LAW?!

Jesus Christ, Europeans are such a pathetic people. It's like everyone with a hint of testosterone emigrated a long time ago.

What company would give a gift card to an employee from gun shop then get upset about them using it?
This is fake fake fake hilariously fake.

Wow, I'm really glad there's such a strict gun regulation in Europe, imagine what terrorists could do with weapons like that.

Eh, it's like a pre-paid card that you can use like a normal bank card.

Where's Part 2?

wtf you morons he has a rocket launcher the fuck does he need lawyers or a job for ?

That's clearly a DEAGLE brand FAMAS

Alright, here are the replies to the post

this, I'm waiting

check'd and kek'd

Refresh the page ya doof.

It's amazing to see how cucked people's opinions are when they know their jobs are on the line.

>omg you have a knife that means you want to stab someone you monster!
Retards. So what if someone buys a gun, as long as they aren't going to use it for crime, good on them, they worked to earn that money, they get to spend it on what they want.

Some people buy weed and drugs, some people buy new clothes or the latest iphone, and some people buy an automatic rife.

a company has the right to "censor" whatever the fuck they want to on their own company page you fucking crybaby

stop giving gun owners a bad name and screaming 1984. Clearly any hot-button issue is going to cause an argument that will work counter to the business' primary goal of making money

if you did it to get a rise out of people and didn't complain like a whiny cunt when it was taken down, I would respect it.

your shit job's facebook page is not an appropriate place to espouse gun rights and lecture people about overreaching government censorship, you clueless retard.

>all of those CETMEs

Euroshills are so fucking pathetic. They still think we care about their snide comments while they literally BEG us to protect them from big, bad Russia.
>stupid Americans and they're guns, lol
>please America use your guns to protect.
That's why Trump is cutting your faggit funding off. Cry moar, pussies.

>the AR-15 was developed for the military

This bitch is a waste of the oxygen that replaced her brain.

1. Kys
2. Why, the OP posted a picture of something she did with company money. In fact she did so in the group DEDICATED to posting pics of things you bought with your bonus.

3. The company censored the post, and thats the huge issue. I am also pointing out the but hurt Europeans too.

4. This is the company I have invested my time and money in. They praise being open minded and transparent about everything. So I'm not going to sit around and do nothing when they break core company values.

if this was bait, good job

So if somebody spent thier bonus on a gay marriage and celebrated that on FB, you would be okay with management deleting the post?

you dropped the spaghetti when you didn't insist that the Armalite AR-15 was designed as a civilian sporting rifle, which it was.

Why would he get fired if he bought it legally?

Because he made a bunch of bleeding vaginas angry making him more trouble than he's worth.

Why are eurofags so sensitive. How is a picture of a gun meant to "antagonize" Europeans. What a pussy add continent.

>that's a huge liberal
Jesus christ you sound like a tumblr-tier crybully. Nothing a private company does with their private social media groups is an issue. It's theirs. They can do what they want with it. It doesn't matter if your precious feelies are hurt by it.

And comparing that company to a machine of Orwellian oppression because they choose to tolerate one type of speech and not another on THEIR OWN PROPERTY is essentially you whining that only people you like should have freedom.

any decent person would be okay with management deleting ANY post for ANY reason because private enterprise can make their own rules for their employees. Don't like it? Stop being a cuck and start your own company you insufferable statist faggot

See sitting around and doing nothing is what makes you the cuck.

I hope you enjoy working for Mr. Shekelburg.

"Oy right away sir" "would you like me to lick the shit off your boots as well?"

Somehow I have a feeling that if one of these eurotrash retards spent thier bonus on an abortion, and Americans complained about it, nothing would happen. And you have the nerve to call anybody else a cuck. Keep doing what screeching women demand you do, that's so alpha of you.

But dude, he does whatever his European female co-workers demand of him. I wish I could be as alpha as him. Why am I destined to be such a cuck?

>People getting triggered when seeing guns

Things need to become much worse before it can get better, it seems the "enlightened" sheep need to die in their hundreds before they realize what freedom actually is.

Also, good for burgerstan that they can acquire firearms without all the bullshit.

The AR-15 (Armalite Rifle 15) was designed as a civilian sporting rifle for target shooting and competition shooting.

It was later adapted to military purposes via the addition of an auto-sear and other changes.

No, no. Crying "censorship" and invoking the 1st amendment makes you the cuck for begging daddy government to make people stop being things you don't like

It would not matter at all if a feminist posted a picture of her carrying a period-blood painting of her various abortions at a hillary rally and it was allowed up. Private businesses make their own codes of conduct. As long as it doesn't violate OSHA or state/federal law, you can't beg the State Overlord to change people's minds for you.

It should be noted that military rifles have requirements that typically do not involve inducing the most carnage at all.

Their requirements are low cost, durability, reliability in adverse conditions, and longevity over tens of thousands of rounds shot through them.

Military rifles often make fantastic civilian rifles, but it isn't because they are mythical killing machines designed for shooting babbies in the head.

KEK

>I'm a faggot from reddit who needs a tripcode
Reeeeeeee

Oh you're a grill? Might be why so many people were triggered, europoors think that the only people who own guns are racist old white men desu

>are metal objects and your hands meant for killing?

considering the history of mankind, yes.

>lefties triggered by a female gun owner
HOW DARE YOU NOT LET MEHMET AND ACHMED RAPE YOU YOU FUCKING SHITLORD

Nonsense you fucking cretin.

post moar

What gets me is the jump in thought Europeans have of "Private citizen with a gun = He's going to hurt people". It's nearly always the case, and reeks of some kind of cultural indoctrination.

So a gun owner can't be proud of his hobby, unless he actively hides it, lest the mere concept of private gun ownership scaring people who think guns are bad, in a society which actively encourages people to think that guns are bad?

While you're correct from a social standpoint of preventing negative drama, pretending it actually helps gun owners by encouraging this kind of behavior only empowers the anti-gun folks.

> any decent person would be okay with management deleting ANY post for ANY reason

So unless it directly impacts you, fuck 'em? This kind of thinking is literally why we have the political problems we do now.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's dumb that euros are so anti-gun, but to think you have any moral high ground is just superfluous.

ATF pls

Oh you're a grill? Might be why so many people were triggered, europoors think that the only people who own guns are racist old white men desu

Im stupid but what has this to do with Europeans? I would own a gun myself if I could because I like the thought that I'm responsible for my own safety and the safety of my family. But the hassle to get one is too much for me right now so I just carry a butterfly knife.

plz post 2014 fbi homicide statistics on the site, unless you are a factor

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls

faggot I mean

whew lads

A negro with a handgun is the most deadly thing in America.

This.

look more

>Since when did it become logical to fight fire with fire to feel safe?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_burn

Besides swimming pools and hands and feet, of course.

I mean look at alcohol related deaths and they have the gaul to attack guns

is that a missile launcher how much did that cost?

How much was the gift card for?

Or did he just use it to partially pay for it?

outdoorlife.com/articles/guns/2016/02/why-ar-15-greatest-rifle-ever-and-6-men-who-are-working-make-it-better#page-7

>Libertarians
I was wondering why your posts reeked of this very specific form of cuckery. Calling someone out; whether that is a company, state, or individual - on their hypocritical nature is absolutely justified. The fact that you perceived this as them begging for the State to intervene or using it as a platform to lecture on gun rights when they were simply arguing against their accusers, shows a severe case of systemic autism in your organism. Which is common with most Libertarians given that you follow an absolutely un-attainable, un-implementable, and terminally fucking stupid political ideology that can only be matched by fucking Communism in it's sheer Christmaslandery.

The only solution to this infection is to kill yourself. So if you would kindly do that, you wannabe Ayn Rand fuck; that would be most appreciated.

Europeans are faggots

only Sup Forums ones are alright

In Australia,

You just follow the reserves.

baka.com.au/national/stolen-rocket-launchers-a-decadeold-mystery-20120207-1r5jj.html

That's an inert tube my dude

A knife can be created for the intent of killing someone. But then used for another purpose like filleting a fish.

A rifle can be used for target practice, hunting, store of value, investment, home security, educational value, movie production, etc.
There isn't a single intent for the product's use.

>inert tube
just like ur benis

>404
What are they trying to hide?

>This guy

>Anything censored is 1984
Do Americans sell these things to 14 year olds now?

My cousin's husband works for Siemens and is an active gun collector. He has taken a few Germans to a shooting range while they were in town on business. He said they had a blast. Pun intended.

You should answer to these faggots that just because gangbangers like to kill each other in troves, doesn't mean that you as a law abiding citizen shouldn't be allowed to own a gun. Cite Switzerland's gun homicide rates and point out that over there law abiding citizens often have fully automatic assault rifles and despite this the gun homicide rate is very low.

dayum nice digits

Guns are a part of American culture.

How intolerant.

Private company, they can do what they want with their company facebook, especially if they deem it divisive to the work environment.

Your an-cap fantasies cut both ways, virgins.

This.

It would be oppressive and racist to deny Americans their ability to own and discuss guns.

We wouldn't have mass shootings if there wasn't such a stigma surrounding it.

>That fucking LAW
Dude, you have to make a webm of you blowing up a junker or something with that shit.

>this
Milspec does not mean murder machine, it just means it's a damn good weapon.

Which is not grounds for termination, especially since it was a post about what you purchased with the bonus.

>I'm a crybaby faggot who hasn't been spoonfed what the filter option does

I also don't go on reddit and I've been posting with this trip for over 2 years. If you haven't seen me around or complained, you might be new which means fuck off faggot. Here is a triggering picture for you.

>I'm part of a hive mind and many drones of the hive actually shoot other drones, can't trust myself with a gun now, can me?

I dunno if this happens in other countries but in Australia we literally fight fire with fire.

We simple back burn prior to a fire or during a massive bush fire to stop it before it gets close to anything important.

The CFS (country fire service) literally walks around lighting grass on fire.

Its the same thing with emus, we used kangaroos to stop them, thats why are coat of arms is off them, it symbolises when a kangaroo and emu meet in the street.

This is capitalist America, they'll find some reason to terminate you and tell you to either quit or be fired.

>This gal

>So unappropriate

You work with literal retards

>bitch implies that guns are not just tools, as well as forks and knives
Oh boy.

Coworkers from hell. Personally in my case, it's them I can't stand not the job.

They could probably find something else for termination, but no company would be retarded enough to terminate someone for legally owning something, especially one covered by our Constitution, while also following the rules of the topic post.

You are correct. IT IS INERT ATF It's neat though, I post it to bump threads because I know it rustle the newfags jimmies :^)

You now must post a link of this thread to HR so they can find out how cuck'd their employees are. Fucking hate liberal cucks

That's why they'll do it because he made an issue amongst other co-workers. It doesn't matter if he was in the right, it's one worker versus several. They'll wait a few months then say "someone has been dropping fucking logs onto the photocopier and I swear I saw user just blasting nuggets away onto it" and he'll get fired without a second word in.