Need your input pol. Wife is in labor with our first born, a son. European bloodline as far back as I can trace...

Need your input pol. Wife is in labor with our first born, a son. European bloodline as far back as I can trace, naming him after an important roman historic figure. The question is do I circumcise or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLmU6xTdeTI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963564/Orthodox-Jews-talks-health-officials-oral-suction-circumcision-linked-herpes-children.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>even bothering to ask this retarded question
Good goy.

You can circumcise him, of course, if you are a fucking jew.
Why do americans ever have this retarded tradition?

Don't do it, my wife and I didn't do it.

Thay's what I was leaning toward based on what I found. Only niggers jews and mudslimes seem to do it. But in the USA its around 80% who do it so that's why I was second checking.

Do NOT do it, if for some medical reason you have to then sure i guess.

If he wants to get circumcised he can always get it done later when he is older ffs, and it will be his choice to fuck his dick up which he wont be able to blame on you when he hits adolescence

Fuck off. Name him Robert and never think of cutting his dick skin off unless you're getting the 10k it's worth in pharmaceuticals and research. And if you do get that money, put it in a savings account for him to access when he turns 21.

Yeah do it. Aside from being part of the American culture, it does have some worthy health benefits. I wouldn't do it if you were in Europe or any other country, but its basically an American thing to do at this point.

Magnus
Adrian
Constantine
Julius

don't circumcise

Magnus is badass

I got better than Robert. Its not some faggot trendy pussy name either, its got roots in american culture too, simple and masculine.

also for names.

Lucius
Remus

and of course

TIBERIUS!

Either way, thanks for the input guys. Ive decided to not circumcise. Sorry to bug ya with the stupid question.

Augustus "Gus" btw

i was actually thinking that but didnt know if it was roman or not

Robert's a fag name? I've only seen enlisted men and construction workers named that. Unless they insist on being called Bobby.

No, Robert is strong to. I was referring to the modern trendy names you see today that all try to be more pretensuious than the the next. Bob is solid too, just heavily used up in the last 70 years.

FUCK YOU. The fact that my parents had me circumcised shortly after birth has created a rift between myself and them. It's not your dick, it's not your decision to make.

>Dang it Bobbeh!
>That boy ain't right I tell you hwhat...
Do it.

Or just don't get too fancy. Supposedly there are studies that relate to outlandish names and how they tend to act out or turn to crime because of it. Same with why obviously nig names like La-a act as employment repellent.

And don't go with John. I know five Johns. Otherwise take care of yourself and him. If you're indeed white you know fully well he'll need to work 130% harder than any woman or nog to reach the same status.

Oh im already planning. I am was a fuck up kid who ended up a blue collar worker but ill work my nuts into the grave so he can rise above. Already have a roth ira and huge life insurance policy incase. Ive given up on me, only thing to do is go all in and save it all for him and instill white values to have a chance in this dumpster fire world.

Can't think of a name. but just have as many kids as possible. Live of welfare if you have to. niggers do it and look at their population.

Fucking A. My old man could've let me use his Hazlewood Act military benefit but he played chicken and tried holding it hostage. Didn't work.

You know what you're walking into too. That's better than most. All that can be said is that you don't lose sight or try to hang shit over his head or make him barter for it.

White trash is disgusting. Don't be a nigger, you're supposed to be better than that.

Don't circumcise you dumb kike. Also, name him Marcus or Mark after Roman emperors.

>The question is do I circumcise or not?

The fact that the option (sans medical necessity) even crossed your minds means you've been drinking the jewelaid for too long

Name him Maximilian, but do not go out drinking with your friends that night

when did your family come to Europe from Israel you fucking jew?

>You can circumcise him, of course, if you are a fucking jew.

This

Yeah true. At least I second guessed it and decided not to even in a country where 80% do it. Im trying man.

There is virtually no reason to do it. It can potentially decrease HIV transmission potential through anal sex by a minimal amount, but if your kid is having unprotected gay anal sex, you probably don't want him to have that extra chance of survival.

It's really quite weird

I don't know why the US does it

Australia did it too during the boomers

Boomers and early Gen Y are like 70-80%, Late Gen Y/Millenials/Z are like 10-15%

Really quite odd

Hopefully there's a rapid cultural change in the US too

Yes. Only antiaemitic retards don't circumstances is their children

>>

Yeah man, and I'm not trying to be part of the "circumcision in crowd" according to this map. Should have seen the nurses face when I said "no" to it on her verbal questionnaire.

>The question is do I circumcise or not?
Do you live in the desert and don't fucking wash?

Also, 'Adolphus Maximus Genocidus the 3rd' would be a fitting name.

Do it goy, DO IT

Don't mutilate our child's Dick, it should be their choice.

>american
>european bloodline
kek

Circumcision is straight up retarded. Ffs just don't mutilate your damn kids.

Marcellus, Lucius, Maximus, Nero, Alaric, Albrecht, Elrik or a standard Jew name like most of us have.

How about you have his ear amputated, or a thumb?

F
R
O
G
H
U
R
T

Hooray!

Name him Titus! He destroyed Jerusalem!
The reason why brushing your teeth is good is, not to avoid mouth health complications, but rather because Jews don't do it. The reason why using a curling iron on your feux-sideburns is bad is, not to avoid looking like a piece of shit weasel, but because Jews do it. What I'm trying to say is that the Jew should only be preserved on a small, regulated reservation to be a moral compass to the rest of the world for what NOT to do. So, just don't chop that shit. If he wants to cuts his peener off when he's an adult, then he can do it. On the other side of the wall!

The easy answer is no but think if there is a grid down situation he won't have easy access to bathing so circumcising him could save his cock in the future. Do you really want a dickless son?

Also name him Jacob or Paul or Ulysses

Don't circumcise him.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLmU6xTdeTI

Congratulations!

don't do it it's genital mutilation

Have a rabbi bite your baby sons penis half off OP. It's what God wants.

name him Caligula.

don't let anyone touch his unit, just teach him how to wash it in about 10 years.

Congratulations. Do not circumcise and please the Jew.

Fuck you, why do you want your son dick cut off? In europe children services would take him away from you.
Disgusting, there is no gain in that. The only thing you need to do só is dick wont mess up when he loses virginity is a simply exercíse. Pull the skin down once when he go bath until it doesnt hurt anymore, when os about 5 yo so he learn to do himself

PS, ignore the other citation

NO!

Arminius

And give a latin european name, Duarte. Chicks love it

How bout Elvis?

Blow up dolls don't count.

we've all have been drinking the jewlaid.

you shall name him OLAV.

why the fuck would you circumcise? is that something non-jewish americans do?

roman? with that kind of pic?
wtf...
well since you want a roman name, call him calligula, very fitting this day and your flag

Fuck man we all do. I fucking did it. I was, and I hadn't even thought about it when asked. I wouldn't even know the first thing to do to take care of one. What issues arise that don't on a circumsized penis? And how many of us American fathers do it to our sons because we haven't even thought of the question before asked?

So I mutilated two of my sons. Hope that is the greatest of my sins. Wife keeps wandering down propaganda lane though and I grow weary of bringing her back.

Don't. Your son can decide later if he wants his body fucking mutilated.
Savages.

Relevant

Circ'ed goy here. No problems except my (((pediatrician))) refused on religious grounds.

fuck no..you can always circumcise later in life, you cant undo it..

i knew a kid who got it done in HS

Donald

Checked. And No. Why have you guys not discussed this till now?

>LONG LIVE GERMANY!
>using the party eagle and not the reich one
how insightful

circumcise - unless you're planning on teaching your son to pull the skin back and wash real good, then make sure he does, which, in itself, is sort of...well...uncomfortable (creepy), it will be easier for him to keep good hygiene if circumcised. Get religion out of it - only anti-semites go on about the goy vs Jew thing. Male circumcision is NOT the same as FGM either. FGM REMOVES the female equivalent of the penis, which is the clitoris. So, for health reasons do it now so he can't remember. Adult circumcisions are very painful.

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DE NOT CIRCUMCISE YOUR CHILDREN.

No. I'm part Ashkenazi and even I would never suggest such a thing.

I wouldn't. The foreskin helps to prevent a lot of infections and keeps the penis well lubricated.

Triple sevens mate, well done.

Only difference between American circumcision and Jewish circumcision is that one performs the operation with a rabbi's mouth.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963564/Orthodox-Jews-talks-health-officials-oral-suction-circumcision-linked-herpes-children.html

This user has it right. If you want your son to deal with cock cheese as part of his daily hygiene, then by all means, don't circumcise.

Sup fellow nationalist Ashkibro

S-so ... You're wife's not circumcised?

its a boy clip sucking sounds wipe blood from mouth. congrats now go bomb syria for us

>Should I mutilate my sons genitals or not?
Tough one. Very, very tricky. I really don't know tbqh. That's a serious dilemma you've got there.