Is it true that whites are only 56% of the US population?

Is it true that whites are only 56% of the US population?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E&t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas#Race_and_ethnicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Adjust for age and its closer to 40%

This.

I live in a 98% white neighborhood, and 9/10 people I see are over the age of 55. We're fucked. Expect shit to hit the fan in 15-20 years. An ethnostate is desperately needed.

Likely even less since you classify hispanics and arabs as white. Non-white babies are already a majority btw

Most small towns are all white. Black people hate trees and shit

Its the same in almost every white country, especially in sweden.

No one really knows for sure. (((Wikipedia))) says 73%.

How many Muslims are there down there? Your blacks are way scarier than ours but we'll be an Islamic nation in my lifetime. I'd rather murdered by niggers than by Muslims. I've accepted that our race is doomed. Mix as much as you can, it's inevitable anyway. Just spread your seed where you're able.

>Mix as much as you can, it's inevitable anyway
Oyest of all veys. I wonder ((((((((((((((((who)))))))))))))))) could be behind this post?

I wonder why.

Be realistic user. There aren't enough frogs in the world to stop people from fucking each other and now that it's closer to a 50 50 split in north America mixing is inevitable. It's going to happen.
Now would you rather go extinct and have blacks/Muslims rule the world, or at least mix and live on in whatever off-brown-grey thing comes out of it.

Non-hispanic whites are 62 percent. Not good, but just wanna be accurate.

>you're going to bleed out anyway, so just shoot yourself instead of stitching the wound

>OY VEY...everything proceeding exactly as planned

it's a matter of time until texas turns blue. they have the demographics.
whites are a minority in texas.
i give it 5-8 years.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Texas culture is strong enough rub off on mexicans. Theyre fine

>Be realistic, goy. R-race mix with your fellow """Americans""", or else ..we.. *cough*, I mean.. niggers will rule the world.
Gas yourself, Shlomo. I don't want my DNA to live on in the form of some mystery meat negroid. If whites go extinct, I want subhumans to realize how inferior they truly are when the world collapses without us. I want them to suffer in the hell they created.

Yes. So many spics.

Keep up the good work, famalam. I've been seeing your posts a lot lately.

Might I suggest you add video related to your list?

youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E&t

>According to the 2010 United States census, the racial composition of Texas was the following:[199]
>White American 70.4 percent (Non-Hispanic whites 45.3 percent)
>In addition, 37.6 percent of the population are Hispanic or Latino (of any race) (31.6 percent Mexican, 0.9 percent Salvadoran, 0.5 percent Puerto Rican, 0.4 percent Honduran, 0.3 percent Guatemalan 0.3 percent Spaniard, 0.2 percent Colombian, 0.2 percent Cuban)
>As of 2011, 69.8% of the population of Texas younger than age 1 were minorities (meaning that they had at least one parent who was not non-Hispanic white).[201]
>In total, 34.2% (7,660,406) of Texas's population aged five and older spoke a language at home other than English.[229]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas#Race_and_ethnicity

it's over. it's taco land.

>Texas culture is strong enough rub off on mexicans

No thanks leafaggot. I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

And i already have 2 blonde, blue eyed kids.

>2 blonde, blue eyed kids.
Congratulations, user. I wish you all the best, and hopefully I'll have a few of my own someday.

You too burgerbro.

Purge canada for me.

No, because the government considers a lot of nonwhites like light colored hispanics to be white. Whites are already a minority, but of course they don't want you to know that

Both will racemix in your lifetime

Can't wait to put my seed in them, wether that be in the puss or ass

Why are you so hopeless? What a disgrace to Trump that you think we won't succeed in our ethnostate

Lesd than 25% of births in Texas are euro, the rest is mexican/black/muslim.

It's true but they're concentrated in places like Los Angles. Same goes for Canada. We're closing in on sub- 70% white but all the muzzies and chinks live in two cities.

All remaining whites scattered across the globe will eventually have to coalesce in either Eastern Europe or Australia. We're spread too thin as it is, and that makes matters seem even worse than they are. I predict major happenings in the next few decades. Gen Z will be fully redpilled, and a sizable chunk of millennials will wake up too. Take South Africa as an example. Most of them are fairly redpilled.

A persecuted majority is soon to be an exterminated minority. (unless we do something about it)

Trees and sheeeeit*

Before long a Democrat will probably be elected president and another set of Marxists will infiltrate the White House and other parts of government. Trump is a victory for us but only a temporary one.

This. There is great hope in Generation Z at least.

Take heart. We are about to witness a glorious rebirth. The wheat will be separated from the chaff.

I pray for Sweden, may it become less of a cucked shithole. Best of luck swede fag.

Indeed. Can't wait till we find ourselves on the "wrong" side of history long-term.

>Australia
i think by the time you go there to build your last stronghold to keep kikes and non-whites away that place will have turned into kingdom of chang and Li.

what's the problem of not being white?
I'm brown

>think we won't succeed in our ethnostate

Where is that exactly? Run and the horde will chase us down. Fight and the msm will ridicule us.

>what's the problem of not being white?
that's the problem, you're not white, according to these guys and a feew others scattered on other boards, kikes want to annihilate them by culturally enrich them (get bred out of existence) or by some other means, kind of odd coming from white burgers considering their new overlord seem to love jews, their sworn enemies...kek

While true, Muslims are only 1%, so it's not as bad as you'd think. Not all hispanics are counted as white, I think. Only the """white""" ones.

Have you seen how much faith has eroded in the MSM in the last TWO years alone? FFS Imagine how things will be in 10 years. Their cries of "racism" are already losing power and will be utterly meaningless before long.

Stop posting this in every thread.

Kill yourself.

then stop creating racist threads

swing from a fucking rope you monkey defiler

Gas yourself ASAP.

Its actually 12 percent whites left.

Get the fuck out of the civilized world, you baboon. None of you vermin belong.

They count arabs, italians, greeks and spaniards as whites

wow. I just mentioned I've dark skin and then I receive lots of offenses.

You've posted that in like 4 threads now for attention

Nobody feels sorry for you, whiny little bitch

56% of over 300 million is a lot of whites

then stop creating racist threads

Drop dead, cunt. I've stomped cockroaches more worthy of breathing European air than you.

FU

lol you're just mad because of the wall you're paying for

Awh, you gonna cwy, shitskin?

Hehe, dude how did you let it get so bad?

What the FUCK is that video

Not when you consider the fact that Africa is breeding billions while our numbers dwindle

Depends on your definition of "White". When I was born the following groups were NOT "white"
>Portuguese
>Spaniards
>Italians
>Greeks
>Eastern Mediterraneans
>ALL Slavs
>North Africans (Berbers)
>Turks
>Arabs
>Persians
>Armenians
>Jews
>Mexicans
>ALL Central Americans
>ALL South Americans
>ALL non-black Caribbeans

40+ years later almost ALL of these groups are considered "white". Basically EVERYONE who ISN'T a chink or a nigger is now "white".

BTW, I'm half mexican / half aryan and wasn't considered white when I was born but now I'm magically 100% white.

FU^2

Yes. If you don't balkanise soon, you're screwed.

Hispanics are white according to the government. So eventually niggers will be white too

Slavs will be the last bastion of whites

True, but Sweden's problem is the conditioning at every level, and the ostratization of speaking out or organizing. Germany is worse in this regard, because they can be socially destroyed. The US has is a different kind of fucked, possibly an unfuckable form of being fucked.

Our problem is actually a demographic reality. While we have weapons and free speech and can unfuck our situation to an extent, but you could unfuck your countries through metapolitical organization and shitlord tier behavior. It will take major happenings to unfuck our shit and this is simply an inescapable reality.

What's the matter famalamanignog? Can't think of something to say? Of course you can't. Nigger IQ (or lack thereof) on full display.

Stop importing shitskins

The entire world needs a population decline, especially developed countries. This is an economic reality.

>White male

Not one is 6 ft. Not one.

This is the price we pay for including brown eyed people as white. Normal faggots can't tell the difference, even when they are sub-6ft.

>the wall thing
kek, most people don't give a shit about that, the ones complaining are either shills or hypocrites
>but the money and the foreign aid
you mean the money the politicians steal to keep getting manors or pay shills? keep it, those dipshits are the ones we're mad at, we're not being red out of existence, m8.

How do we meme for a better Mexico? Genuinely curious.

Slavs are fucking white. fuck off

FU^3

you got a problem with that huwite boi?

That's to skew the crime numbers so people don't think the monkeys are as monkey as they actually are

Creative. It's almost like you've said that three times now. Really marinates my tofu. And they say niggers can't think. Look at you, you're practically a genius among chimps.

the best that could happen is that you take care of your junkies (kill them or try to rehab them and if it doesn't work kill'em they are degenerates anyway) because it's them who are making these narco bastards rich, and to get trump to never ever ever help the political elite here, their greed and faggotry is what got us into this mess to begin with (this would seriously help a hell of a lot), they are now assblasted because they have lost their support from US political elite, which, as far as i know, seem to be having a hard time dealing with Donny boy. Make america whatever you want, but don't help those bitches. People here are waking up to: donald isn't the enemy, politicians and the status quo is the enemy, kind of sucks the only option we have is a wacko, but hey! nowadays electing the wackos is the way to go because the other options are a bunch of devil worshippers disguised as ""seasoned politicians" or a bunch of back-stabbing traitors who will not hesitate to sell your nation out (PRI / PAN) to scum like the aforementioned psychos (burger elite).

looool. nice joke though.

>he thinks it's a joke
Fifty keks.

>The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 (H.R. 2580; Pub.L. 89–236, 79 Stat. 911, enacted June 30, 1968), also known as the Hart–Celler Act,[1] changed the way quotas were allocated by ending the National Origins Formula that had been in place in the United States since the Emergency Quota Act of 1921. Representative Emanuel Celler of New York proposed the bill, Senator Philip Hart of Michigan co-sponsored it, and Senator Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts helped to promote it.

>Emanuel Celler (May 6, 1888 – January 15, 1981) was a Jewish-American politician from New York who served in the United States House of Representatives for almost 50 years, from March 1923 to January 1973. He was defeated in the 1972 primary, becoming the most senior Representative ever at that time to lose a primary. He was a member of the Democratic Party. He is the longest-serving member ever of the United States House of Representatives from the state of New York

SAY IT WITH ME
Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

Geert got btfo though, but then again, it is said netherlands isn¿t that important in this whole getting UE getting utterly BTFO

out of curiosity, what kind of brownie are you, lad? are you an arab or maybe a half-white/half-jamal?

gas yourself kike