Anyone here want to debate on my twitch stream tomorrow...

Anyone here want to debate on my twitch stream tomorrow? After my recent success I figured I would pick a random 4channer. Please leave your twitter handle.

Regards,
Steven Bonnell II.
@OmniDestiny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHHgqh0rfxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love your work.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHHgqh0rfxQ

@POTUS

@animerightmemetics

Why does the illustration of you also have the same giant head on the tiny body that the photoshopped pictures of you have?

You'd think he'd post this on Twitter too, wouldn't you?

tfw too smart for proportions

>Australia

Nice try.

Who can defeat him in a debate? Should we ask Owen Shroyer from Infowars? He debates regularly on the streets/protests.

What happened here?

What was Naked Ape saying that he had to stop talking to him and cut him off?

So are we suppose to just forget about what you did to Bluetea you sexist pig?

Please debate NakedApe again so you can raped, rage quit the stream, and then proceed to do damage control for the next three days.

This was a easily the most retarded moment in this whole debate campaign

Destiny said it was a good idea to import labor, which drives down wages, and then suggested we tax the rich to subsidize the poor who just lose their wages

Literally fucking people, then fucking someone else to fix a problem you created

When naked ape pointed this out he got strawmanned that taxes were evil, accused of being "unequipped", and destiny ragequit

wow

clever mexican ,arnt you. really sussed that one out, sherlock hombre

Debate what?

>What was Naked Ape saying that he had to stop talking to him and cut him off?

>pro incest
>fucked a 15 year old fan
>told friend if he wants to kill self he should, friend did it
>planned a double murder on someone who trolled him

you belong in prison steven

I wish destiny would stop picking easy targets. Sagon, Jim, and Martin Shrekli types destroy him and he knows it.

NVM just listened to your shit stream. Why not get someone on your stream to debate you that's not a complete moron?

According to the study they were talking about despite it driving down wages in the long run it benefits the economy and people. Also gives you much cheaper products to buy. If you drive up wages you still have poor people because the cost of living goes up. Do you understand now?

he's more alpha than the average Sup Forumsack

He didn't fuck a 15 year old, he said it was hard to resist

Hilariously, I saw a damage control post on naked ape's video comments. This dude said the incest stuff was a hypothetical chat about how to rationalize that incest is wrong. Destiny knew it was wrong, he just wanted to find a way to explain it. But the post went on and confirmed the planned murder and allowing his friend to commit suicide was fucking real, and that destiny's future matters more than his past. I shit you not. How do you get to the point that you craft apologetics for a sociopath that streams video games. He's not even running your cult or raping you every night. There's no spiked koolaid.

Are you guys retarded? Nakd ape did lose the argument because immigration in fact does improve the economy.

A lot of those studies claim a net benefit but I'm highly skeptical of them. I understand where he's coming from in the debate though.

No it doesn't you fucking retard. You interpreted the economic thesis all wrong.
>I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T >I CAN'T
cry me a river fagget

He did that because he thought nakd ape which maybe he was about to say TAXATION IS THEFT argument. He didn't want to get in a huge debate about that.

>According to the study they were talking about despite it driving down wages in the long run it benefits the economy and people. Also gives you much cheaper products to buy.

Yes because the new labor supply buys products, adding demand back to the economy. And the people who lost their jobs are released to find new jobs.

The problem is that stuff is only conditionally true. Illegal workers send their remittances back to their families in mexico instead of spending in in the states. And entrepreneurs aren't always hiring or creating new jobs, and they won't grow their business if you are attempting to tax them like in this retarded band aid idea. This is why control over immigration is key, but destiny wants free flow of immigrants. That can fuck a particular part of the labor force really hard to the benefit of immigrants, even if the entire economy benefits in the long run. Is it ok for elected representatives to shaft american citizens like that? You can avoid labor supply shock by letting immigrants come slowly.

>He did that because he thought nakd ape which maybe he was about to say TAXATION IS THEFT argument.

How is this an excuse? Naked ape wasn't doing that. Destiny wrongly terminated the debate.

Instead destiny was doing the "tax the rich" argument which is just robbing peter to pay paul. Taxing the rich also hurts the economy because the government is horrible inefficient when investing other people's money.