Niggers

Convince me they're compatible with white civilization

They aren't

They're not. So no. Fuck you. saged

all empires desire to conquer and civilize. the greatest white civilizations have been empires. if we cannot civilize the blacks, then we are not great.

We gave up trying that shit cuz of malaria. That's why we took the upper latitudes.

Many still live in mud huts some by choice.
They're backwards and you can't force someone from a society like that into the modern world.

They can be taught, we have seen it happen in America in the 1950's and 1960's. The problem is that a political party has turned them into a herd of cattle.

I 100% believe the reason why blacks in America are the way they are is because they are being kept dumb and on welfare by the Democrat party in exchange for a steady supply of political votes and influence.

They are not, niggers evolved in a non-civilized environment for millennia, the nigger needs no civilization, thus the nigger will destroy civilization, he will destroy what he doesn't need.

>Civilization
>Ancient China check
>Ancient Rome check
>Ancient Greece check
>Nigeria-Somalia-Kongo 2017 ????

They are good at picking cotton.

You don't need to be. Your women already decided.

Look at how happy she looks.

It really works. I mean little Christian whore dreamed about wedding, she got wedding, but what to do when ceremony is over?
>Oh fuck...what's his name again? He looks like that other nigger, so i'll jump on other nigger.
>muh dark

That kid got the worst traits of both parents.

No white man will go for her when she grows up, so the white mom's descendants are now and forever brown.