That is how a woman looks like who just killed her country

Just incredible really

Goodbye

Hi, Angela.

lol get rekt germ

>flag

No longer will you meddle in the affairs of Sultan Sadiqs Londistan, Aryan scum.

>cuckmany

Its this one German poster again.

Germ(an) empire FOILED by the eternal anglo.

you'll never leave the EU, Fritz

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
KILL ALL ARYANS
BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

*saved

>flag
This wouldn't have been necessary if you krauts could suppress your instinct to destroy Europe for just one century

Shoo shoo you fucking disease.

Post more HM hats

I thought anglos were happy leaving the eu. Oh wait u cant go to spain for holidays. Get rekt fish n dick lovers

shoo, shoo, before I get the raid, roach.

It's her country to kill, not yours Le'monjello Al-Berlini.

Fish and dick sounds pretty hetero to me

>Brits will never vote for Brexit
>Parliament will never pass Brexit legislation
>The Queen will never sign Brexit into law
It's all coming undone. You realize there's not going to be an EU Army, right? If the U.K. pulls out and doesn't suffer financial collapse in the next year or so, other countries will want out. Merkle's dream of a "United States of Europe" ruled over by unelected oligarchs is never going to come to fruition. It's all coming apart.

A queen who listens to get people is the most beautiful thing in this world

Get fucked achmed and Mohammed

Lizzy has rekt you krauts twice now.

Fuck off ya Nazis. We kicked your ass in WW2 and we can do it again.

fucking retarded leafs as always

I'm sure Spain's economy is strong enough to cope with losing the majority of its tourism income.

Yeah. No. Fish is not equal to vagina at all

>sign the anti-gun legislation crap for the EU to severely restrict firearm ownership across the EU
>days later the Queen signs Article 50

Dad, you're a glorious gun-grabbing bastard.

Long live the Queen.

Get fucked EU
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

t. poormanian migrant living in Spain

Mad cus bad

god save the queen

hey hans you feeling alright?

She can still remember the sweet sound of the V12 merlin engines carrying their heavy loads of freedom to Germoney.

>flag
pic related.

I hope you manage to overrun your country with refugees before you can turn the European Union into a compelte 1984.

>leaving the eu
>u cant go to spain for holidays
Spanish education

An improvement on both accounts, perhaps.

Hello friend, it seems you posted the wrong picture for that title, but don't worry i fixed it for you

Does she get herself tanned? She has the same miscolored eyes that trump does

>woman who just killed her country

Kill yourself you Germanistan piece of shit

Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith has just done the last great act of her Reign, she has secured British sovereignty and struck the first blow at the German lead EU.

She won the game of Empires across the globe. Long may she live.

KRAUTS BTFO

>England foils German plans for total European domination for a third time

>Greatly angers some random german faggot

Fuck off, kraut.
Her Majesty doesnt try to destroy Europe like you cunts. I like having a monarchy.

Weaker currency, more expensive flights, more insurance required, can't use phone in Europe, and a possible visa to pay for.

It might not add up to much, but a lot of families that go on holiday to places like Spain are relying on very cheap flights and no added costs. For a family of four you could add as much as £200 to the trip.

Fuck off Muhammad.

Fuck off cunt i'll take political discussion but don't insult The Queen you absolute Scumbag, your not worthy to lick her boots

Why are Germans so salty? Britain doesn't wanna hang out with you guys anymore get over it...

Good luck having Arab rape gangs/tourists instead. You're part Arab anyways, so it won't be much of a difference.

IT IS THE RETURN OF THE

GREAT
BRITISH
CAMPING HOLIDAY

OF TO BUTLINS OR PONTINS CHAPS

GET THE FUCKING WHITE NAPKIN HATS READY.

damn i was all for UK sovereignty and them being able to make their own laws and trade deals through their own courts and elected officials but after you just told me that it will now be slightly more expensive for the British people to go on vacation in Spain, I just don't know anymore.

>She won the game of Empires across the globe.

After allow the destruction of her entire Empire over the span of just 30 years.

>female """monarchs"""

Good, fuck Spain.

Sea-side holiday resurgence when?

But he's German not a turk

OP is how an user looks like who just killed his country.

Why are Krauts here on Sup Forums so defensive about the EU?

I knew you'd be German even before I clicked on the thread.

Sorry they have enough sense to not want to be a part of your 4th Reich, Hans.

our currency will be weaker for now, we are still in the EU for 2 years, if we do well afterwards im sure holidays wont be a problem

looks like my shithole of a town best scrub up if we wanna cash in on "family seaside" holiday fever that might happen

Can I come into your house, tell you what you can buy, what you can eat, what you can wear and bring my mates in anytime I like to party, smash things (don't worry I'll pay for it later) and I might, MIGHT, rape your wife, if I pay you 10,000 a month?

Woo you go girl! OP is just a sexist nerd virgin!

>Ruined country
>says the German
Know how I know we did right? The Krauts are buttfrustrated.

MFW EUROGYPSIES TRY TO INVADE THE UK BUT GET BTFO BY THE QUEEN HERSELF

oh ffs, its already starting.

You are mad fucking kraut?
Mad that she's the leader of Canada, UK, NZ, Australia, etc. and that she cares about her subjects?

see

Hey canuckbro, should I move to Saskatoon y/n?

Do you still have to obey EU rules, regulations and laws during those 2 years?

I thought Sup Forums was FOR BREXIT.
unless something changed or I'm not reading that title correctly.
It means brexit is a go, right? so what's so bad about that ?

>BUTLINS

There is literally, LITERALLY, nothing wrong with Butlins.

As far as i know, yes
>could be less than 2 years its a "negotiation period"

>faggot from Germanistan shit talking the Queen
Have fun with all of your new Somali friends you cucked faggit

i respect england for having the balls to leave the EU but u are so cucktarded giving that old useless woman and her family all your money living in luxary while u idiots are surrounded by mudslimes paying your taxes like good citizens while she sits on her golden throne doing nothing.

Spain 23% unemployment, UK 5%.

Git gud skrub.

you must really be butthurt about Brexit, making a new thread every day.

Britain will be fine, other countries (i.e. Mediterraneans) will drop out of several EU policies soon.
The EU will shrink to a collection of germanic countries plus some other central European ones who are dependent on us. And I think it's for the better.

C'mon lad, don't diss some good old seaside fun.

Have a ride on the little train that goes across the seafront road, make some sand castles, a donkey ride perhaps, go inside to the arcades with lots and lots of 2p coins with a stock music "Oh I do like to be beside the seaside" instrumental playing over the tannoy.

C'mon lad, EMBRACE IT.

>Now all we need is a British made new replacement fighter to continue the "Spitfire" line and we'll be golden.

>Sup Forums is one person

Please lurk more, you faggot.

>visa to pay for
Finally that dual irish citizenship comes in use for once.

The Queen is German and happy she utterly destroyed the eternal anglo with a single signature.

Good they will stay in the UK to go on holiday and boost local economies around the country.

By jove the old bird did it

If the currency doesn't bounce back for a while, then it's not just 'slightly more expensive'. Especially if you now have to get health insurance and a phone card. You might not realise just how cheap it is to travel to somewhere like Spain. It's currently considerably cheaper for me to get to Ibiza than it is to go 2 hours across to Birmingham.

And I was just replying to the dude's comment. Not making a statement about the value 'sovereignty'.

Kill yourself James OBrian

>Wanting to go anywhere abroad when we have Skegness

Kys

she generates quite abit of money through tourism believe it or not. and all the land that she owns generates cash aswell i think.

Also I like her because the royal family to me is part of my culture. dunno bout Charles will have to see what that crazy idiot will do

Because they want British gibs.
They can fuck off.

OH WEH iT'S ANOTHAR DRESDEN.

>why would flights go up?
>what are massive British tour operators?
>not in EU? Bit like holidaying in Turkey?
>roaming charges? Maybe

What planet are you on, son? People go on hols outside the EU all the damn time.

pic unrelated, Mehmet?

...So what?

Spain can be unemployed, we can bask in our own beaches.

Would not be mad if Germany ceased to exist, if their bordering countries gobbled them up and these snow niggers were erased from history not a single tear would be shed.

Damn if only there was some other warm touristy nation they could go to.

Literally nothing wrong with female monarchs. In fact sometimes it's best.

I believe that with a female monarch comes all the super clever sperglords that want to protect her and show off how great they are. Unlike male monarchs which tend to see super intelligent sperglords as a threat to their greatness and evoke less of a feeling of a need for protection.

England/Britain had 2 golden ages under female monarchs
Elizabeth 1st
Victoria

Read a book sayid.

You mean giving her the money she'd owed?

It's a fixed income the government give her on the money they make using her land.

I LIVE in one of those seaside towns (Blackpool) and id love for it to return to the family values it used to have, not this shitty las vegas shit

Just saved her country from infested germany

You would know, coming from a dead country

HOW I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE

SING WITH ME BOYS

HOW I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEAAAAAA