What is the average occurring intelligence of Sup Forums? Prove to me that this board is truly enlightened. Pic related...

What is the average occurring intelligence of Sup Forums? Prove to me that this board is truly enlightened. Pic related. Been here since Sup Forums when i was in middle school, 23 now. This board has molded me in a way I will forever be grateful for. Thank you.

test.mensa.no/

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

165 on an actual IQ test, not your online bullshit

Israel is our greatest ally in the middle east

I scored 126 the last time I took it

where did you take it?

>165
Damn, that's even higher than mine.
162 by the way

mensa test irl

also, its not bullshit if you compare results between a group of ppl who take it. its not culturally or language biased, pretty legit

t. neet

Either I got too many right, or I did it too fast. Either way I got this. I got 183 in school in the early 90s, but the test probably wasn't as good back then, probably not very good now either.

hello soul twin

do you listen to classical music and agree it is the superior genre by any chance?

you are aware that a standard test can only measure up to about 161, yes?
if you got 165, you took a second test
try again user

i enjoy most music, but it's generally preferable under any circumstances
went to school for sound engineering after the USAF; judge as hard as you want, but there's great music in every genre

I got 126 while guessing on about 30% of the questions. Unlikely I got most of those correct, so what the fuck?

"Your IQ lies outside the area that the test is able to measure. We are hoping to extend this area as soon as we have gathered more data. Remember that it is a good idea to practice tests such as this - there are many others available online."

What does dis meen?

how quickly you complete the battery is part of the calculation

Read em and weep fags!

That's retarded if I got 30% of them wrong.

And I didn't finish quickly, I had 4 minutes left with 30% to go so I just rushed it.

I love online iqtests
you get different results everywhere
and even if you random click through most tests you are measured higher than the mean nigger iq

Irrelevant, Sup Forums's collective IQ combined with kek's divine influence, transcends all

Guess im retarded.

theres talent in every genre, but not all music attracts the best of audiences

>does better than 93.7% of people
>thinks hes retarded

kek thats actually a great outlook to have on life senpai

88 IQ
That means I'm leterally Hitler

that its impossible to gauge how fuckin retarded you are

>tfw to smart for Sup Forums

All of these problems are very easy, I couldn't figure out only the one with little square dots on a horizontal line.

Used to be 142, but that was in person test that took all fucking day. Prob cause i was 18 when i took that. I was retarded back then.

135 on the mensa
130 on Iqtest.net
125 on the Cambridge online iq test
128 on an actual Iq test.

I'm a girl who likes BBC, and I'm smarter than all of Sup Forums. How amusing :D

That makes two of us

REDDIT!

It's pretty funny how Sup Forums is generally above average intelligence and yet the whole world that know's of us outside this site think's we're all retarded.

I don't see the correct answer here

>You need a high IQ to be enlightened

The amount of thought that went into your post tells me that you probably aren't as bright as you're telling us.

you can't be serious.

look for the one that looks most similar to this symbol

119 here, is that a decent score? Obviously I'm no shitskin.

Going down each column they rotate 90 degrees in the same direction

If the pattern holds, to solution to each is the same as the first in the sequence.

Columns going down rotate by 90 degrees clockwise

Sup senpaitachi

I want to combine 5 and 6 but I cant

I do not dislike jews, gays or non-whites and also would have preferred hillary to trump

I can't do it under the time pressure
I start thinking about the time and keep watching it

114 with a test I did unknowingly as a kid.

that is the point, smarter brains will be able to do the questions faster

He is trying to say that he is an autist who is obsessed by time watching.

Well that's because this is a fucking online test. They give you a higher IQ then you would get at a real test so that stupid people will think they have a chance at getting a good score at a real test so they end up paying money to take a real test. Don't you think it's a little bit weird that everyone here is at the 90 percentile?

>Don't you think it's a little bit weird that everyone here is at the 90 percentile?

Not really

I sincerely believe Sup Forums's average IQ is around 130 or so

isn't that kinda why we're here and not on Facebook

>Mensa
>Takes your money to tell you you're smart
>(((Mensa)))

HURR WHAT IS ANXIETY AND PRESSURE

Part of intelligence is not being autisticly debilitated by anxiety caused by non-threatening pressures.

this. maybe a tad bit less than 130, but definitely superior intelligence for sure, and thats not even taking into consideration the lurkers who never reply or post. sup lurkers, any of you guys einstein yet?

serious question, does Sup Forums raise your iq?

I randomly clicked on all the answers and got 101

131 on WISC-IV test

ISLAMISTS ARE PUSHING SHARIA CALIPHATE ON THE POLITICALLY CORRECT WEST AND MUST BE DESTROYED

Sup Forums I feel keeps me constantly sharp

Without even realising it, I feel like I've slowly developed over the past few years some good debating skills, arguing skills, ability to identify bullshit, writing skills etc.

I don't think it raises IQ, but your intelligence doesn't slowly degrade like normies who watch TV and browse social media all day

WAIS-IV*
REEEEEEEE
I had to take it as a part of a full psychological assessment for probation

I don't believe that's actually a part of being intelligent in that that's not what IQ claims to be a measure of. It's supposed to be about abstract and quick thinking, not how well you cope with stress.

I guess geniuses that commit suicide aren't geniuses because they can't cope...

Or maybe we should be honest and admit that IQ can't control for everything, but it's the best measure we have.

How many cuckbucks did that cost you?

6 feet 14 inches high of the ground in height 20 inches penis, 18 years old and own my own companie, abn billionaire, professional altertet can run 1 mile in 1 minute, have at least 6 modle gfs and 1 smoking hot wive. IQ of over 210 and not sum intranet test but reale live paper one.

The nature of it being a test itself is partly a test by creating artificial pressures for you to deal with.

The absolute mad man
Gz on IQ testing not being a hate crime yet

I just did the test and I scored 113 which is the same result as the one I had as a kid.

300 svenska riksdaler to pay for test materials and supervisor salary.

was too stupid to finish the last 20% and just guessed

You forgot to add you were Kangz.

Iron Fist
aka "Uptown Monk"

take this test and let us know what you get, im genuinely curious if your 135 on the actual test will reflect a similar score on the online one. Do Sup Forums the favor svedbro

anxiety for a random internet test? pretty dumb

What is the norm though?

>gee I wonder what all these sliding threads with the usual random pointless superficial topics are about.... this certainly has nothing to do with Jewish jets being shot down after they just tried to support ISIS against Syrian forces in Palmyria and JIDF shills chimping out all over the place with Jewish propaganda

Tool the other night and got 130
I doubt this things legitimacy

It would be higher than average but lets not get carried away this place can be fucking retarded

More so than ever since the shills came town.

you see the highest point on that chart? thats the norm you fucking idiot i dont know how you got 119

I love how I got 112 and I'm at the lower end of this board, you guys are really smart. Still 30 points higher than the average nig though top kek.

AY YO HOL UP HOL I BE KANG OF KANGS N SHEEIT CRACKER ASS NIGGA

If I wasn't an idiot before, I am now for participating in this.

>test.mensa.no/
from top to bottom each 90° rotated
5th one is the answer (btw first line is the same as 3rd line, rather obvious)

Better.

Dunno, I've been up all night, and my head hurts. I wasted too much time on one question, bailed on the test with 20 seconds left. I know I could score higher if I wasn't so tired, but still I hit a 131. I've never had an IQ test before, all I know is that it's above 130, and being pressed for time makes me stupider. Which is not something taken into account by these tests. IRL I have all the time I want to solve a problem, in which case I crush people with high IQs all day long. I understand that speed is a factor, but so is stress.

>tfw too =/= to

18 is the one that stuck me. Not sure why. Meh. Not a big deal.

You are from Belgium makes sense to me you score that low.

All these autists not getting the joke

it's like 3am here and still got 138

>mfw clicked anything
>completed it in one minute
>106 IQ

I suppose it's worth mentioning that I scored 120 on a test I took when I was 8 years old.

Measuring a person's ability to take tests well, and their real world ability to solve problems is very different.

Fucking kek.

>exercise 14
>14

Since some of you guys are here what was the answer too this one??? I spent a bit of time on it, I circled my answer.

Only stupid people say this

IQ (i.e. taken from an IQ test) is THE best predictor for success in life

>stress
>white IQ
pick one

The middle line shows where the division goes. It would be the one to the right of the one you chose :/.

didn't see that question in my test but obviously 2

Think of the line as cutting the shape on the left

Top one slices square diagonally leaving a triangle etc

So the correct answer is top middle.