Give them the cake

Defend this Sup Forums

Is it wrong to eat cake?

Go fuck yourself, trump is a millionaire before become president.

>libshits threaten to kill Trump and vandalize the Trump tower on a daily basis
>get triggered at the cost of Trump Tower's security
logic is strong with this one

Investigate and Audit the National Endowment for the Arts and find out what the hell they are spending $148 million a year on.

My guess is that most of it is payroll.

better than some fat nigger on welfare demanding more gibs

I self identify as cake. Eat me.

Attack it, fag.

Obama spent 1.4 billion a year on security + white house staff and other things a year. Which is the highest of any president. Bush only beat that one year at 1.6 billion (just one year).

Trump the highest he has gotten is anywhere from 500,000 to 2 million a day. If we were to take the highest it would be 730 million a year, which is a lot less than Obama per year. Trump would have to spend 4 million a day to reach the same amount Obama did. Which is very slim, especially since Melania and Barron are moving to the white house soon.

Plus no one should have to pay taxes to fucking art.

This is not only a non story, but a retarded ass discussion. If you want your children to learn how to draw, paint, and w/e the fuck else they consider "art" now a days, you pay for it.

Why would I defend anything Elliott Lusztig says?

violent leftist are everywhere, eat shit cucks.

>give them the cake

Yes, OP. And the bird which is sooner to awaken in the morning catches his prey.

>If you want your children to learn how to draw, paint, and w/e the fuck else they consider "art" now a days, you pay for it

Only in shitland aka america

Isn't that Trump's own money he spends on the tower?

>arts and humanities

Literally who gives a fuck, not me or anyone else working class I can tell you

what art? Fund your 'fuck whitey' art exhibit yourself you liberal fuck

yes

>turn art into propaganda
>act surprised when your political opponents defund it

Yeah only in "shitland aka America" would I want to pay for something that actually helps children succeed and have a good future, over them being liberal crayon eating retards.

Not spending enough to defend Melania desu. Need a 1000-man MIDF, anyone interested?

Wat? You must be one of the IRL foreigners.

>Plus no one should have to pay taxes to fucking art.
Thank god the reinassance never happened.

>National Endowment for the Arts

Isn't this the same organization that paid a Jew millions to come up with Piss Christ? Fuck them, should have been cut out decades ago

It wouldn't cost so much if leftist scum wasn't so violent.

The president gets defended.

Successfully defended, /pos/

Thank Satan it wasn't funded by tax payers.

>Arts/Humanities

Nobody honestly gives a shit

The tower of the American imperial family and home of Trump's heirs is a worthy place to protect?

I agree that is a lot to spend on the executive's comfort, but Obama really wasn't any better in that regard.

Remember when he ordered a brand new SUV so he could roll up to a ghetto school in style? They installed the wrong color leather seats, so he ordered another one (on the taxpayer's dime), and paid another $10,000 on top to have it rush delivered.

If that isn't ridiculously wasteful, well..

The NEA is "dedicated to supporting excellence in the arts, both new and established; bringing the arts to all Americans; and providing leadership in arts education"

Basically another liberal propaganda machine.

>liberals cry that the government spends too much on useless shit

> cut useless shit out

>liberals cry about cutting useless shit out

(¬‿¬)

Who cares?

>Status: Defended

Security is a basic need. Art isn't.

You do know that it was mainly paid by fucking tax dodgers in the form of good will.

thank god, we can finally cut lib arts

get fucked libkikes

Make veiled threats and promote the idea of assasinations.
Make comments that too much is being spent on security detail.

hmmmmm

If liberals and illegals would stop threatening to gangrape her and dismember her son they wouldn't need all that security. Hell after Trump won liberals were calling for gangs to kidnap Trump's children and grandchildren to force him to step down but of course that wasn't on the media and I guess the FBI squashed that shit real quick.

Well maybe if his wife could stand him and Trump wasn't such a cuck we wouldn't have to justify spending the money to keep her there.

This argument is so fucking ignorant. The first family is supposed to live at the white house. The American taxpayer shouldn't have to pay for flaccid Don's marital problems.

>I pretend to care about how much money is spent on the president's security and housing only when my pet nigger is out of the White House

>I vote for Democrats so that unqualified niggers, beaners, and sluts can get the job that I applied for because of affirmative action, so that my children will be a minority in their own homeland within a few generations, so that my right to defend myself will be taken away so niggers can rob me and rape and kill my family members with impunity, so that my country will be filled with hostile beaners who will drive up crime rates and drive down wages and turn this into a Third World shithole like the one they came from, so that a Jewish leftist elite will continue to rule the culture and economy and use both against my interests, so that police will be too afraid to arrest criminal scum, so that Muslim rape gangs will fuck my children and Islamist cells will spread like cancer and unleash terror against my kind, and so that the few jobs remaining will be outsourced to chinks because economic nationalism is racist

Illegal beaners cost the government billions----free public education for their children, free medical care at the emergency room, identity theft, crime, etc.

It's interesting how the Jews only publicize the expenses related to protecting the Trumps and not the expenses incurred by Obongo during the years of the nigger family being in the White House.

Trump will save us money just by deporting beaners and encouraging others not to come here. Think of all the taxpayer dollars that weren't spent feeding and housing generations of mud parasites in our cities and prisons.

Government-funded art isn't art at all, it's propaganda. Artists should fund their art themselves and try and make a go of things in the market.

No. It is American taxpayers who pay for the secret service to rent in Don's shitty building.

Basically he gets to steal money from the public, because his wife doesn't want to sleep with him.

Welcome to America, where we all turn into pundits once every four years.
Were-pundits. The scary thing is that we're in March and we still haven't reverted to our peaceful, burger-grazing sate. Pls send help

The country is better without the national endowment for the arts program, and we save almost enough to pay for security at trump tower.

It's called winning, and we'll be doing it biggly alot more often from now on.

Do you want to pay for more cultural rot? Is rich jewish money laundering scams that important to you?

when will the assassination occur

>liberals literally threaten to rape Melania and behead Barron
>LIKE ERMAGERD, WHY ARE WE WASTING TAXPAYER MONEY TO PROTECT THEM? *sips nigger cum*

>we're going to rape you
>we're going to assassinate you
>someone should kill you
>we will have a revolution

>waaah it costs too much for your security

People openly talk about killing the man on a daily basis. I don't blame him for not wanting his wife and son there.

He'll be assumed into heaven after three terms

Forgot pic.

Nope it really isn't because they should be living in the white house like a normal fucking first family.

Every bullshitter in here is acting like it is so financially prudent to do this, because art spending is liberal or something, but his family staying there is completely unprecedented and a gigantic waste of money.

What is he too good for the whitehouse?

Its your job Justin or pajeet, whatever.

there is no going back this time. It's Underworld now, baby.

muh taxes

The federal government is now responsible for the safety of the immediate family of any sitting president, and they definitely need it when they are getting constant death threats and attempted contact from the mentally handicapped criminal regressive lefts.

The federal government is not and shouldn't be responsible for endowing anything that is not lain out in the constitution, i.e. the "arts" and planned parenthood and sanctuary zones for illegals etc.

>Trump
>Cuck

You sure you're not talkin about Trudeau?

>arts/humanities

You mean socilogical bullshit like gender studies?
148 million sounds a bit excessive.

>What is he too good for the whitehouse?
Would you want your wife and heir living in a house that had been occupied by a family of Negros for almost a decade?

That pic is shown to have been faked, but if you want to push that narrative fine.

You know where they would be really safe?

The fucking white house. Where they are supposed to stay. They are choosing to stay in New York. That isn't liberals faults.

Isn't whitehouse being renovated? Why do I know more of this than you who live in USA? Fucking shit...

>what is he too good for the White House
The WH is currently being tapped by obamas cronies. I wouldn't stay there either. Plus there are probably nigger hairs everywhere.

KYS

You're too stupid to live past age 22. Trump Tower is only protected by taxpayers during Trumps or his families visit. Not simultaneously with the White House. Just like every fucking president since the jewish invention of state security.

Didn't the tranny go on a rant that she wakes up in a house built by slaves every day?

Blew my mind

man.. shill time again, time to fuck off and do something useful before going back to shitposting in the night

The budget for faggot neghole pozzing art should be zero.

You don't you stupid fuck. And no it isn't.

They are choosing to live in NY cause they are spoiled rich assholes used to gettin their way and conservatives are bending over backwars to make up excuses about it.
Too many microwaves. Might trigger the first family. I guess they don't have the tin-foil crowns ready yet.

diamonds are a girls best friend

The literally live there.

National Endowment for the Arts is complete bullshit, I'm glad it's getting the axe.

Think of it like a crowd-funded video game.

Imagine if one was subsidized by the government, and people would have to pay a portion of their income for games that they don't play or have interest in playing. It'd be fucked up right?

This is why I'm glad it's going bye-bye. If someone wants to paint their face, dance naked, create a painting, compose music, direct a movie, then fine, nobody has a problem with that. But nobody should have to pay for it, if they're not interested.

If someone creates something great, then they don't need government assistance. If you need government assistance to sell your "masterpiece" then it's pretty safe to say that it was garbage to begin with.

What do the professors teach about in Arts/Humanities?

WH compromised

supposed to stay...

dude its a free fucking country you wetback mexicunt. you need to learn what it means to have liberties and freedoms and stop sending your rapists over to the us.

if it wasnt for criminal scum like you and liberal genderidentity faggots, the trump tower wouldnt need protection from degenerates all the time

>Budget for National Endowment for Arts/Humanities

What, exactly, is the point of the arts and humanities? And, why should they be funded for the government?

They live anywhere they go user.

That is not what it is for it funds PBS, CBP, and NPR.

They educate children and the public. I guess I don;t know why I expect a Trump supporter to give a shit about the good of the country though.

Oh the work office was supposed to be renovated.
Quote to me them saying that they are rich assholes and they are used to get their way. Unless you can't do it you are just speculating.

Also fuck off...

If the national endowment for the arts went to giving young, disadvantaged, kids access to education in classical music training, I might be ok with it. It seems to be a foot towards higher society.

I suspect though that it funds college aged cunts slapping used tampons across a canvass and demanding that we submit to mass starvation.

>WH is currently tapped and bugged with "leaks" happening everywhere
>Trump's family goes to live there
>Shortly after nude pics of his wife are "leaked" on the internet when she's taking a shower or something
>Pics and videos of his son are leaked on the internet and people steal his world of warcraft account because they saw his login details
Great idea guy!

Yeah, but Melania and Barron spend the majority of their time in New York. He is enrolled in school there.

Quit hiding behind bullshit.

>"they live everywhere they go"

Jesus Christ that literally is true of everyone. That statement means nothing.

Show me evidence that PBS, CBP, and NPR has generated improvement and is worth the investment.

>I guess I don;t know why I expect a Trump supporter to give a shit about the good of the country though.

Supreme irony coming from a liberal.

They give grants (the US). Those acronyms are 501 (c) 3 s and fund themselves.

>Supporting modern """"""""""""""art""""""""""""""

Jesus Christ there are no cameras in the white house you stupid fuck. Trump pulled that out of his ass. If there were evidence he could've provided it. Show me one ounce of evidence that isn't brietbart.

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN DONE FUCK STICK.

When Hillary was gallivanting around and Bill and Chelsea were somewhere else they ALL still get Secret Service protection. It's that way for EVERY first family.

Conservatives don't give one shit about America

Government sponsorship of the arts is tantamount to propaganda. Seeing the humanities becoming a social justice snowflake machine in recent years should really cast doubt on why taxpayers should pay for these useless bastards "education" in any way.

>there are no cameras in the white house
Prove it.

>Show me one ounce of evidence
After you show me the evidence of "Russians hacking the US elections" and I'm not accepting "The CIA has evidence but they can't show it just trust them like a good brainwashed sheep"

They literally released a statement today about how this would destroy public broadcasting

>What, exactly, is the point of the arts and humanities? And, why should they be funded for the government?
Because a civilization and a society needs culture -- that's where the arts and humanities comes in. You want to know why our culture is so shite? It's because libshits took it over because subhuman low IQ degenerates like you said culture wasnt important anymore.

Nice projection, but I'm still waiting on that evidence.

You made the statement there are cameras. You cannot prove a negative. You are making the claim it is on you to show the proof.

I never said anything about the elections.

the lib arguments are getting weaker and weaker by the day
are they finally giving up?

I never said that they said they were rich assholes. They just are. Your statement literally makes no sense.

>That pic is shown to have been faked

Where's the proof?

You're right, give them fast flying bullets. Gibs didn't work the last time.

Kinda early for shilling isn't it? Brock makin you work slave hours again nerd virgin?

She's staying there with Barron till he finishes his school year. FOILED AGAIN SHARIABLUE.

The irony is that she probably loves the idea of being compared to Marie Antoinette.

>Australia lecturing usa on contributions to arts
>demanding and that govt funded arts is the source of that great western art tradition

Here ya go guy

Liberals are literally the short end of the
evolutionary stick.