"IQ is real, and it really shows how dumb niggers are"

>"IQ is real, and it really shows how dumb niggers are"
meanwhile conservative states on average have lower IQs than blue states
>"UH... IQ IS... JEW SCIENCE... BUT THE NIGGERS ARE DUMB TOO I- UHH *head explodes*"

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/13/actually-mr-trump-iowa-is-one-of-the-smartest-states-in-the-union/?utm_term=.e4f7886cd399
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This chart is fake. Post the real one.

Here ya go.

no replies because conservacucks can't process this

Just as I predicted. Try not to have an aneurysm over these facts bud

mississippi

Obligatory second image.

nice fake chart pal

lol this one has been debunked so many times

nobody ever posts the source i wonder why

is literally retarded

>cities concentrate smart people
>most large cities are in blue states

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/13/actually-mr-trump-iowa-is-one-of-the-smartest-states-in-the-union/?utm_term=.e4f7886cd399

>sodajerks.com

seems extremely trustworthy

hmm what about all those 90 and lower red states out west? Really? Niggers beat whites? whats goin on here?

I got it from www.thesodajerks.com.

How can the south be solid republican (except for VA of course) with large numbers of niggers living in it? So there are no white democucks at all down there?

>states with most niggers in them have lowest iqs
wow what a surprise you fucking retard.

Niggers know their place in the south

I've seen so many maps of IQ by state that all have different results that I can't trust any of them

Sage

Mestizos

LOL STUPID DRUMFPKINS

this. also lots of hispanics in western states
sage

HAHAHA STUP-

Look at the country to the south.

Legacy of poll taxes and Jim Crow laws still stop the nigger from voting. Seriously though, the white women don't for the leftist meme down south.

Nice fake map.

it always comes back to them, doesn't it?

N E U R O N S
A C T I V A T I N G

A L M O N D S
W H I R L I N G

Other way around, OP.
>Black people score low on IQ tests but it doesn't prove anything!
>Hahahaha all conservatives have low IQs!

So, OP, what do you think? Do IQ tests truly measure intelligence? Say "yes" and you admit black people are dumber than white people. Say "no" and you can't laugh at conservative states for having low IQs.

>dominates
>loses 4 of the top 5

You right wing retards really are fucking dumbasses

Conservatism is the intelligent leading the sentimental masses. Liberalism is the power-hungry deluding the mediocre.

We already knew this.

>Moved across Arkansas growing up
>started south and slowly went up
>the difference between the northwest and southeast is fucking night and day
>wind up back south in the hellhole

>4 clear D wins
>4 borderlines
>7 clear R wins

pretty dominant leaf

you're a retard if you think there's any state with an average IQ of 115

that's not too accurate. I've seen some with Texas at 100/101 and one with them at 89.

These charts are shit.

Southerner here. In all seriousness, southern niggers are too dumb and apathetic to care about voting.

Dare I say it, are you, what they call; oh damn, so hard to say, I'm literally shaking right know; are you a racist?

Southener whites vote 60 to 90% Republican.

This one you can't argue against, Obama leaf.

Most likely it's because blacks all live in the city and so they get BTFO by whiteys living in the swamp.

>IQ is still relevant and has nothing to do with people just getting better at doing fucking tests

Specially funny when you get those people with "legit tested 160 IQ" bragging about it

This & sage

most red states have the biggest amount of niggers,

being around niggers redpills you and makes you more conservative, hence why low IQ states with a lot of niggers are red states

Blacks aren't a majority in any of those states and whites, who are the majority, tend to be keenly aware of the need to keep whites in power to make sure their states don't get even worse. That's why the Republicans, the de facto white party, get roughly 80 percent of the white vote in the Deep South. Where there are fewer blacks and the Democratic party is seen as less monochromatic you see more white Democrats in the Upper South and Florida.

142 IQ tested legit over days. It sucks being this smart. I am a huge hypocrit because i think low IQ people should follow different laws. We need a caste system or class system and we need to be breeding humans properly, its the answer to fucking everything.

> OP pic is from thesodajerks
> THE SODA JERKS
> Random leaf jumps in to support his libshit buddy
> NO SOURCE KEK

>Niggers beat whites? whats goin on here?
Are you even able to put 2 maps on top of each other you retarded subhuman?
Combine his pic related With mine and you will (MAYBE) realize what happens in colored states.

Fucking imbeciles.

>Mt Etna
not northern red states, retard. mind your own business.

>most large cities are in blue states
I don't think you understand how cities work. Here is a quick tidbit... Every state in america has cities; big and small. LA and NY aren't the only cities in the world.

Combine with this lad

Smart people make more money
More money is made in NY and Cali.
Smart people move to the city.
City life promotes liberal ideas.

As someone with a 143 iq, i can confirm.

nah leaf retard. It is because some of us know math and stats and know the sample size, sample distribution is crap or more likely made up. To really intrigue, show us a peer reviewed paper on this, not some agitiprop crap.

Where did you even find this dusty ass map? This shit is from 2004 and it's fake. The website doesn't even exist anymore.

So you mean to tell me that states with more niggers and beaners have lower average IQ scores?

You don't say.

Whites vote as a block, whites vote +80% republican in Texas, if white Californians voted like Texans California would still be republican.

>higher population
>higher average IQ due to the higher pool of people
wow how amazing OP

felons can't vote

>Oregon high iq

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>semi-related image I made;
>first: mass shootings
>second: niggers
>third: spics
>last: all superimposed on each other

surprise surprise, niggers dragging down state IQ

convicted felons can't vote

That's what you think.

OP's pic source is "soda jerks" Sad!

>The states with the largest nigger populations are the dumbest
What did they mean by this?

kys faggot

>Idaho
>niggers and beaners

k

Intelligence score by state
Source: Washington Post

Seriously, i'm not going to believe that Commiefornia is one of the most intelligent states. This has to be fake news.

This one is more realistic.

That whole map seems way lower than any other IQ map I've ever seen.

That said, conservative states typically have an extremely high concentration of nogs, which will obviously drag the average down.

you should really adjust for population

The south has more blacks than the north dumbass.

It's impossible for the average IQ of New York to be 109. This chart must have had a very small sample size

this is all meaningless until somebody posts a white IQ map.

SAT scores of whites map would be a good equivalent.

>avarage IQ of all states is below 100
Embarrassing