PvdD
>Traitor tier
Denk
>Niemand is perfect tier
VDP

/POLDER/ GENERAL THREAD

Has anyone read NRC yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.nrc.nl/nieuws/2017/03/16/alt-right-beweging-juicht-op-het-web-hard-voor-baudet-7415174-a1550730
youtube.com/watch?v=r24nfy5RTI8
nrc.nl/nieuws/2017/03/16/alt-right-beweging-juicht-op-het-web-hard-voor-baudet-7415174-a1550730
decorrespondent.nl/6425/de-grote-winnaar-is-geert-wilders-en-waarom-groenlinks-niet-moet-meeregeren/1916593202700-9d154d2b
twitter.com/EWdeVlieger/status/842423399167217666
archive.is/6YJKx
media.tpo.nl/2017/03/17/turkse-pro-erdogan-media-kregen-tonnen-subsidie-stimuleringsfonds-journalistiek/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goedemorgen, landgenoot.

I did, it was decent journalism tbqh senpai. But it's just the same ol' riddle

X supports Y that must mean Y = X

If that were so then Obama is a black supremacist because the Black Panthers supported him. The same crusade to kill Trump was made to associate him with the KKK. It is retarded sophistry.

what's the point of hosting these threads anymore? are you not disheartened?

>tfw considering buying NRC today because they printed home-made OC

>Previous government lost half their seats
>Labour annihilated, lost 75%. They've never been below double their current seats
>/OurParties/ go from 15 to 22 seats in parliament
>Majority for anti-immigration sentiment
>Very likely no leftist parties in government

We didn't lose lad

If you do buy it, make some pics so we can see it too.

No, people outside of Holland generally don't understand the Dutch elections, which is fair considering everything in the Anglo media is framed in an Anglo interpretation of 'winner takes all politics'.

Wilders would have never become Prime Minister even if his party would've become the biggest. This is because in the Netherlands you need to have atleast 76/150 of the seats in Parliament to form a coalition (the most one party can realistically get is about 40). Considering that we have so many parties in Holland, the winner of the elections needs to form a cabinet with other parties, if they are willing. This is the problem with Wilders' PVV party since no one wants to collaborate with him.

All in all this election was a near monumental win for the Right, and /ourguys/ Forum voor Democratie managed to get 2 seats in parliament which is extraordinary since they came from nothing about a year ago. Baudet and Hiddema of the FvD are also extremely apt in their rhetoric and debating, this means they will likely attract a lot more attention in the years to come.

The future is looking bright, but there is no reason yet to resort to revery.

Hiddema and Baudet were great at (((pauw en jinek))).

They will break the partycartel.

Our hope is a collapse of the coalition early on.

>they came from nothing about a year ago
The party has been around for about 6 months making this feat even greater. They also were mostly ignored by the media

>are you not disheartened?
We literally memed Sup Forums into 2 seats in our parliament, and we're supposed to be sad? Haha, no, Theo, who has a lifetime of experience in law, is going to anally devastate the career politicians and call them out on their obvious bullshit.

You can read it here too: m.nrc.nl/nieuws/2017/03/16/alt-right-beweging-juicht-op-het-web-hard-voor-baudet-7415174-a1550730

>those digits

It's going to be great I tell ya

If you can't scroll this article, it's possibly because of a paywall. You can still read it if you copy-paste the url in google and then click on the google result (google requires news agencies to disable paywall for clicks through them or else your pagerank will be extremely low).

We need to include clips like this into the OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=r24nfy5RTI8

I thought he did exceptionally well here except for defending Trump.

Use incognito mode to get past the paywall.

Ah this also works, nice

Is it possible the Dutch media took note from the US and adopted a different fake poll strategy?

>*puts on tin-foil hat*

You hype the fuck out of Wilders, have him lead the polls for months. Then when reality hits (Wilders grew, all of the establishment parties lost seats) you can compare the situation against the fake polls instead of the previous election and then claim A GREAT VVVVVICTORY for Rutte (even though his part in the parliament shrank). Merkel, Schultz and all of the government controlled (((media))) in the EU trumpet the fall of the rightwing populist uprising, the tide has been turned and you deal the populists a big blow straight to the morale. Even though they grew at the expense of the established parties?

Goedemorgen NRC, al bezig met het volgende artikel?

nrc.nl/nieuws/2017/03/16/alt-right-beweging-juicht-op-het-web-hard-voor-baudet-7415174-a1550730

Ze hebben tenminste wel de juiste .jpg's gebruikt.

Checked.
It's always possible, we'll have to look at the polls in france and germany compared to the actual results to see if there's a pattern. The sample size is to small right now to give a clear answer.

Great news, I 'll keep a surprise what it is, but this article might backfire on them soon...

Hoi NRC, mag deze post in uw volgende artikel?

Can we please continue doing /polder/.

For a long time I didn't know there were so many like minded Dutchies

Surprisingly nuanced

Yes, but even then they made huge mistakes in this article, which will be exposed

Checked.
Don't go full blown autist on their ass.

>ben GeenPeil
>krijg 4980 stemmen

>Ben Jan Roos
>Moet maandag weer op sollicitatiegesprek

I experienced some very salty leftie students yesterday. They are terrified that "the wrong kind of populism" won seats. They think Baudet is literally Hitler. They are afraid of CDA and VVD because they moved along with Geert's Overton window. They are literally trembling that a coalition with two Christian parties is the most likely outcome.

>Ben Jan Roos
>Verzorgers vinden het nu wel weer leuk geweest
>Maandag gewoon weer in de blokkenhoek spelen

I was thinking about this before the elections, if you make it seem like his all time high number are crashing people will jump ship.

„Ik schrijf als bewoner columns in het lokale nieuwsblad, maar volgens die mensen was ik een journalist die is ingehuurd om Baudet af te zeiken. Terwijl ik alleen een glaasje cola heb gekregen. Het voelde intimiderend. De eerste paar dagen had ik als de bel ging het gevoel: even kijken wie er voor de deur staat.”

decorrespondent.nl/6425/de-grote-winnaar-is-geert-wilders-en-waarom-groenlinks-niet-moet-meeregeren/1916593202700-9d154d2b

>de onvervalste racist Thierry Baudet

As a fellow dutchman on holiday, this makes me very smug, thanks.

>when the estrogen hits you
Is this brugsmurf a journalist? Top Kek.

>filename
Fucking kek

Funny how Jinek is suddenly praising Baudet. I suppose everyone wants to associate themsevles with a winner. But the end of show 'poet' was a complete backstabbing move.

Het is niet eens een goed tegenargument, als haar columns hardcore SJW onzin zijn dan is ze alsnog uitgekozen om Baudet te komen aanvallen. Haar bekendheid maakt daarvoor niet uit, het kunnen voorspellen van haar politieke denkbeelden wel.

Deugerbeets (LG)BTFO by Erik de Vlieger:

twitter.com/EWdeVlieger/status/842423399167217666

Ook typisch dat ze alleen die columniste vermelden en niet de PvdA en D66 leden die in het publiek gezaaid waren.

These threads are fun.

(((Die mensen)))

Wat is dat voor kankermongool dan

We've tasted high energy now.

Letterlijk wie

>ik ben de fietser waar je moeder je voor waarschuwde

Verkrachter vastgesteld, mijn moeder waarschuwde mij altijd voor fietsers in strakke broekjes

Realize how weak she is. Some troll sends her a message, and consequently she's thinks people are lurking in the shadows.

groenlinks delft mannetje met een ziekelijke obsessie voor Thierry (sinds 2012 een stortvloed aan "grappige" tweets)
archive.is/6YJKx

I see the leftist nsb handelsblad opened the attack on /ourguy/ huh

>FvD
>Extreem rechts
Die vent gaat nog wat meemaken als hij dit niet-ironisch denkt.

This is one of the journalists:

When you voted GL pretty much everything else is extreem rechts

kek

I voted FvD but is their anti-EU policy really that smart in terms of electoral success? I mean tons of people don't vote for anti-EU parties like PVV because they have jobs who rely on the existence of the EU.

They don't vote for PVV because they aren't tokkies and have a normalfag life.

Not many jobs rely on the EU parliament.

how do I explain to my leftie parents that I voted for Thierry because an east timorian woodgrain enthusiast imageboard told me so?

He wants to have a referendum to settle the matter. They can'[t enforce article 50 by themselves, a binding referendum will have to decide the matter.

I secretly hoped Hiddema would wear a monocle after his ancilla-induced eye infection.

>hij leest niet eerst het partijprogramma voordat hij stemt
>stemt voor de meme, niet voor de man
Just read his partijprogramma, everything you need to know is in there.

>tokkie meme
Most tokkies don't even vote.

>Most tokkies don't even vote.
This is what they said about the muds, but now denk is in the parliament.

What did he mean by this?

>88
Wat bedoelt ie hier mee?

We will take it back

Oh it will immensely backfire, I 'm in contact with another official online newspaper about it....

>kwezel
kwezel zelfst.naamw. pejoratief overdreven vroom (vrouws)persoon Voorbeeld: `kwezel was vroeger de naam voor katholieke vrouwen die een gelofte van kuisheid hadden gedaan maar niet tot een orde behoorden `pejoratief

Hope it's TPO and not DDS

If you give me a throw away mail of you I can send you what I have done

I need this now

SANEER
media.tpo.nl/2017/03/17/turkse-pro-erdogan-media-kregen-tonnen-subsidie-stimuleringsfonds-journalistiek/

Russian hackers? :(

can't wait to see the first new tweede kamer session, kek, those partycartelists won't be able to spout their bullshit as freely anymore

kek

dit kunnen we memen
>één authentieke clown strijdt tegen de partijpipo's

[email protected]

Godverdomme, ik heb mijn dagelijkse FvD shot nodig en nu de verkiezingen voorbij zijn zal de rust wel weer wat meer in de tent terugkeren

voeltjammerman

Just sent you it

Oh FvD will get in the news enough

Visit Erkenbrand.

Thanks, will have a look at it in a bit

Stop promoting that nazi hole here

>ben GeenPeil
>dgw Artikel 1 meer stemmen krijgt.

o-ourguy?

Ik verheug me al op het filmpje waarin de vleugel het kantoor in getakeld wordt. Daarna wekelijkse kudotoppers op Dumpert van Theo en Thierry die DENK of het kartel afzeiken in het debat.

VNL
>Krijgt belastingeld voor campagnes
>spreektijd in de Kamer
>meer televisie tijd
>uitgenodigd voor debatten

FvD
>7 maanden oud
BTFO!

>hello fellow goy-- ehh guys hehehe

Btw NRC, as you are here, thanks for making the memes go viral.

kek

I 'm not jewish, but not a nazi and I don'twant Thierry and FvD to be associated with nazis.

I'm glad we got our two guys in.

This. They need to get the normie vote as well.

Die Julien Blanc adoratie van een paar jaar terug begint Thierry nu wel een beetje in zijn kont te bijten. Hoe gaan we /onzejongen/ hier doorheen helpen?

It's not even Nazi, it's based on Ethno-Nationalism/White Identity. I wonder if you will call us Nazi's when we've helped many Afrikaners to get here.