Indian intellectuals

Why is everything created by Indians ( especially software , operating systems and video games)
So fucking flawless.
Pic highly related yet pol hates em and wants them to leave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-msmx9yW5Q
youtu.be/p-msmx9yW5Q
twitter.com/The_Extrange/status/842097350092947460
youtu.be/Hhg-RTp414E?t=8m38s
airsafe.com/events/models/rate_mod.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALPHA

indie games doesn't stand for indian games you know.

bait, this game is buggier than a anthill

Mass effect is not an indie game ...
No wonder you got owned in recent elections get your shit together

No it isn't.
Indian code is top tier ( better than slaves and white people)

All Indians are subhuman rapey, streetshitting animals who should be obliterated off the face of the earth.

>So fucking flawless.
We established in a previous thread that ME:A is absolute shit in regards to animations and graphics

youtube.com/watch?v=p-msmx9yW5Q

personally i think indians are the best.. and most probably the last race to prevail..

mostly cause of lindy effect..

look it up in wikipedia..

Watch this video poo, yea it's alpha footage but I HIGHLY doubt it's been improved upon much youtu.be/p-msmx9yW5Q

Not now panjweet

stop taking our jobs you rat worshipping faggot

>mfw someone praises ME:A

Indian is not a race.
We are Mediterranean by race ( southernEuropean)

I'm not impressed by some within India digesting and regurgitating everything that's the western interpretation of how to even organize or interpret programming, software, operating systems, and video games.

I would be far more impressed with the ability of India do independently produce its own game consoles, it's own sovereign interpretations of how to interpret the function of programming, software, and computer operating systems, as well video games, according to Indian traditional culture.

Instead I'm highly disappointed that the globalization of capitalism has done more to create an incredibly boring, drone like production of goods and services that does little more than to reproduce the worst traits of western capitalism due to it's neo-colonialist influence.

All nations in the world rather should take a completely independent, nationally-culturally defined interpretations of how capitalism should exactly work, including the development of its products and services, according to our original national cultures. Anything else is being a sell out and uncle tom.

Then start being competent and well educated

>you will never be white

They don't worship Rats, they worship Cows... they literally rub cowshit all over their bodies because they believe that cows are holy animals. Of course they are already used to being surrounded by shit because they shit in streets because around half of Indian people believe that evil witches live in toilets.

We have a console called as Xbox one and windows 10 runs on most pcs .
It's white people who steal

>Indian programming
Yeh if it was flawless you wouldn't have lost a lunar probe and lie about it.

sry man, east europe still kicks your ass when it comes to game development.

Classic. "White people steal" as an excuse for being inferior.

>dat squat
DESIGNATED

i'm non-white and i have to say any pajeet who would actually buy a cup like that let alone take corny social media pictures with it 100% has a deep seated complex about his race.

all of this shit is so transparent fuck outta here.

Kek. Let's take a look at that Indian development. Gifs related

If Indians are so smart why can't they figure out how to be good tech support

Fuck EA, fuck Bioware, Fuck anti-White racists

>flawless
Why does it have reviews calling it shit then?

>It's white people who steal

List of Indian inventions: 0 results

You pooniggers are turning into shitposting champs. Keep it up

Do you hold guns backward in poo?

because youre shitskins

EXACTLY

i mean, fookin pakis

Gang rape

Good night

- Mr. Gajodhar, Indian Prime Minister

This is what happens when game developers focus more on social justice and inclusivity than the actual game.

>calling it shit then?
((((((((Reviews))))))))

You can't be racist towards white people.
My rabbi told me

>yes have you restarted your computer?
"Yeah it was the first thing I tried"
>Okay is your computer plugged in?

I honestly don't think you're human. You're below that. Sure, you may be able to somewhat communicate with your betters, but you're along the lines of primates and to a lesser extent dolphins. Imitation does not imply prowess.
Whenever I see filthy indians at work I give them an especially hard time, I subject them to random spot checks and ask for two pieces of ID, which they rarely have. If they cannot procure said IDs, they are denied and will have to leave the wares they spent hours collecting throughout the store.
Fuck you, Pajeet.

No we aim for the loo

Next gen is finally here. Kek. Can't wait till everyone rages when this buggy mess of a game is released to the masses next week.

Was she autistic?

we are. yet you street shitters are shipped over here to work for shit wages. gtfo

Fucking kek! The animation in this game is so bad.

All the Presets are set to Feminist.

they actually have a temple filled with rats that they worship. its awful

Wouldn't those kind of reviews paint it in a positive light for all its progressiveness (read: 70% brown cast)?

This is what leftists mean by diversity.

>Those animations

>So fucking flawless.
I agree. So flawless and perfect.

Indian tech is a joke. 90% of them don't know what they're doing. The other 10% are cheating their way through the job. Any convo you have with Indian tech support goes nowhere. They misunderstand your issue and after some back and forth you're right back where you started.

Really glad MS Andromeda is a huge bust, although not surprised. Maybe the normies will finally wake up from the smart Indian tech worker meme.

I liked the original Mass Effect series. This new one looks like utter shit. The animations just keep getting worse and worse.

Rest in peace Mass Effect.

Don't be mean, not her fault.

>"QUICKLY! SOMEBODY PLEASE BE DESIGNATING ME TO POOING STAREET!"
>"PANJEETA! YOU ARE STAR SHIP NOW! THERE IS NO STREET! YOU USE LOO!"
>"WHERE IS LOO?"
>"Nobody knows my daughter. Now come, hold in your poos and worship porcelain shrine to Vishnu."

What the fuck is wrong with you hateful man? How would you feel if a white guy enters your home and starts shouting Indians suck and don't poo in loo?

Tha'ts what this retard is doing and you're supporting him. He doesn't like whites, maybe he should move out.

Kek, Gr8 b8 m8, but you should of picked a game that isn't getting the shit already

i wouldn't be surprised if the antagonists were white

Holy shit. Do the developers not even realize how shitty this looks?

Superior Bioware facial animation

>indian
>flawless
Seriously pajeet, have you ever spent any time in India?

And here's some random guy's custom character for reference

Confused autistic girl tries frantically to find a bathroom.

She walks like Tommy Vercetti.

kek

>New ME
Its total garbage.

india, and by extension, indians are so great that out of the almost 1 billion of the shitty little cunts, 80+ live in abject poverty.
>proud to be indian
>dont give a fuck about fellow indians and will fuck off out the country at the drop of a hat to earn 5 bucks an hour at 711
Indians are basically maggots and didnt learn fuck all during the Raj

TOP KEK

Fucking hell that's funny
Watch this guys
twitter.com/The_Extrange/status/842097350092947460

>smash a glass on an alien lizard abomination's head
>"this seems like a good time to ponder the nature of my existence and the direction my life is taking"

Doesn't matter, EA is a sinking ship.layoff already happening and it's investors are selling their share causing the stock to crash. Bioware is expecting a large layoffs regardless of how well Mass Effect does . I don't see Bioware being around in ten years , they just aren't profitable anymore. All the Autistic screeching and SJW virtue singling in the world isn't going to save them

((((SHIT)))))

Going to go out on a limb and wager the pre-selects already had a user input skin tone selected before someone started swapping through these.

Bioware is a filthy company, but it won't be this bad for at least another 5 years.

Nice tribute to John Lennon.

huh

Companies run by indian people can't go bankrupt.
Look at amd and Airbus

I'm hearing people who played previous mass effects have strong reservations about this game. I wouldn't use it as an example, if I were you.

Can you write a software that can help me find the nearest loo?

>India
Lmao these subhumans. Being proud of an SJW induced vidya is something to be proud about.

Oh it's worse then you think.

youtu.be/Hhg-RTp414E?t=8m38s

Why are we so alpha males

Must not be brown enough

You don't understand how software development works. The Indian does the coding but the white man designs, architects, guides and plans.

Basically the Indian is still a line worker.

I like Airbus, their planes in 20 years caught to the crash rates of the past 50 years of boeing planes of same class

airsafe.com/events/models/rate_mod.htm

Holy fucking shit. They actually are forcing you to be a shitskin. 100% not buying this game. Between the sjw (((shit))) and the terrible animations, this choice is a no brainer.

>MEA
>Flawless

Pooloos are the most powerful race on earth. You can quote me on that.

>Everything
Apparently does not include toilets or sewage.
Intreradedting.