[NEW] TRANSFORMERS: The Last Knight TRAILER

People told her she was "just a girl" but she proved them all wrong! Women can do ANYTHING a man can do - yes, even save the world! In 2017 the playing field is FINALLY being leveled.

>mfw Sup Forums will be triggered by a girl asserting her power and kicking ass

youtube.com/watch?v=rW1byMeeZNA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs
youtu.be/akvnMH5T7HM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't that a movie about giant robots punching one another?

Watch the trailer - it appears that the film is more about empowerment than robots in disguise. But we're in the 21st century after all, so it's good to see. So proud that people are starting to see we are all powerful and unique.

Why do people watch movies with kids in it?

>Watch the trailer

Does it have robots punching one another in it?

Ellen Riply in aliens (2) is best feminist because she is a contributing member of a team who retains her feminine mother instincts
>"can I help?"
>idk can you?"
Instead of using karate to beat up the marines and show them how tough girls are she says
>"I can work that power loader"
Then she saves newt after her own daughter died.
10/10 wouldn't mind having on my team

No. But more importantly it has a pro-feminist message. Young women need movies like this to inspire them to become independent and string. We need more women in stem fields. We need more women inventors. We need more women, period. The world needs courageous and brave women to stand up against bigotry and hatred. Women will be the ones that save out world.

>No.

What about a woman robot punching another woman robot?

5 star post

Shia looks good now. Fucking kikes why do they have to inject their agenda everywhere? Just make a fucking dumb blockbuster movie with lots of explosions

Exactly, it's called Transformers, not Muh Soggy Knee.

>. Young women need movies like this to inspire them to become independent and string

You know what makes a strong female character?
A female character that doesn't need to verbally confirm how strong she is.
A female character that does what she can within the limits of her physical body and mental faculties.
A female character that makes mistakes, acknowledges those mistakes, and strives to become better.
A female character who's personality has just as many flaws as it does strengths.

You know, the same things that make a strong male character.

But that isn't the message this trailer gives. The message it gives amounts to "Girls rule and boys drool. We're Transformers now, fuckboys."
And that's fucking awful.

How pathetic your life?

Logan did that tough little girl act better

This made it pretty clear that some feminists just have penis envy and inferiority complex. Trying to promote girls by having a girl only do what males do, wtf? There's biological reasons why girls run and throw worse than guys, and most have accepted it. A shitty action movie is not suddenly gonna give girls the ability to do so, if anything it's gonna make the majority of girls feel bad because they can't run like a boy, can't throw like a boy and don't want to get greasy with engineering as a boy, and apparently it's a weakness now, you're only good enough if you can do what boys do. Whatever happened to embracing and promoting femininity, you know, something girls could actually relate to and feel good about?

Sure it's fine to have a girl play the role of a tomboy, but then you have to exclude the feministic talking points for which her role serves the only purpose it seems, spreading bs that at the end of the day does no one any good.

> girl actor in movie, empowerment
implying there isn't a pedophilia problem in Hollywood. Supporting this film is supporting a media mogul having his way with her.
>Thats a good goy, give (((us))) your babies

>Barricade is no longer a Saleen S281 and is now just a boring 2016 mustang
Fuck this movie

women are fucking idiots.who crave power and control.

But its not going to happen though so happy days.

Does she take the robot D like a good empowered woman?
You know, like making decisions about her body for herself and not just following behaviour prescribed by the patriarchy?
I wanna see how many inches of empowerment she can take.
I wanna see the equality oozing down her face!
Until we get that sort of thing then female actors are still just buying into patriarchal control over their tight little holes.
And that just won't do in 2017

What about a woman robot ripping off the arms of another woman robot then fisting it with the disembodied robot arms.

Feminism's movie peak, it's all been downhill from Aliens for 'powerful' women who are now just male facsimiles

Feminism in it's truest form is dead, it now just about creating faux conflict with men

I'm going to see it just because I've always had a hardon for the franchise, but I'm getting sick of them killing off a major autobot in each movie

I'm just hoping the main character is still wallburg because if it ends up revolving solely around the girl It's going to get boring real fast
Still though I'm staying optimistic until the franchise gets someone who actually sticks to the fucking lore

Sorry for my autism, have a manitee

Wow what I always wanted. Mindless transformers action combined with feminist bullshit.

Why?

>willingly unironically watching normie shit

i havent been in a comercial cinema in 3+ years, well, i did, but only to fill my social quota.

>Girl so stupid she yells "You leave him alone!" at Megatron with no concept of the danger she's putting herself in
>Man has to come to save her ass from getting atomized
Good message.

Didn't barricade die in the first movie?
I saw him in the background of the third and have been confused as fuck ever since

Am I in a different timeline?

is this for kids???

>Hey guys, do you know that I am a girl, let me repeat that about 20 times.

Man, so riviting, I remember something similar in Alien, and Terminator.
>IM A WOMAN DID YOU KNOW IM A WOMAN IM SUCH A WOMAN LOOKIT ME IM A WOMAN!

fuck off.

finally they are making a movie of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs

The message is she's standing up against a more powerful enemy and being strong enough to do it.

So fuck trump and fuck white people hhahhahahahaahahahahahha

>brown QT with white nu male kid

I think we all know the real target audience of this.

I only watched the first transformers movie because it had Danny from Las Vegas in it. I was disappointed that he wasnt the main character.

Ofc OP is leaf fag

>mfw kikewood is literally dying on its ass and all they can think to do is pander to broke liberals with no buying power.
And they tell me the Jews are clever

this post, best post

Jews?

watch trailer
>>no plot
>>they show her living alone or around robots so where is this constant harassment against her coming from?
>>again they say nothing about why she is the main character or plot.

>The message is she's standing up against a more powerful enemy and being strong enough to do it.

I know you're shitposting, but there's a fine line between bravery and utter stupidity. Maybe that's the message, that feminism is obnoxious to the point of ultimate stupidity. Makes sense.

I'm already fucking triggered.

I give 0 fucks if they make women or girls main characters I believe it can be done and done well. but why don't they? can it be that perhaps they are Sup Forumsros like us but need a paycheck so they dowhatyougottodo.jpg Do they purposely make bad movies? they make the left defend bad films and make the right look racist/sexist because they don't like crap movies.

tldr
Someone explain to me why they cant make a good lead female char movie? I mean women can be scary as fuck betray/poison/sex as weapon/lie/cheat/long con they don't need to be man like to be scary or powerful.

yea... like being stronger, whatever gender you are, than that wooz of a shia labouf is a challenge ..lol

Looks ok.
No sharia lepoof, some nice loli to masturbate to. What's not to like?

>major hardon for the transformer series
>hopes (((wahlberg))) is still the main character.

Dude fucking Alien and Terminator.

>movie is suppose to be about giant alien robots punching each other
>meatbags on the screen
REEEEEEEEEEEEE, this is fucking humanwashing

great....
The last movie I watched at the cinema was one of the transformers movies.

Looks like it is the last movie I will ever see at a cinema.
>Big robots ganking each other
>Now it's about periods.

It is garbage desu

>women are becoming more powerful, and can do anything a man can do, in fiction

The irony writes itself.

This. Two of the greatest action movies to ever exist have lead female characters.

The problem isn't sexism it's shit writing.

>Howa luh go[mumble mumble]

What did he mean by this?

You, and no one else here for that matter, was going to see the movie, another Transformers, anyway whether or not it was about a stronk empowered woman saving the day, so what do you care?

>A trailer for a movie about giant robots beating the crap out pf one another focuses on fucking empowerment propaganda

PR stunts at its finest, aren't these movies plague with racist stereotypes and shit?

> This Transformers movie will not only suck but have feminist bullshit too

Well, I can't act like this is going to make me not see it even more. Bayformers was already shit. Now it is SJW shit. Not that big of a difference considering shit is shit.

Convince the nu-males that they have a chance with assertive brown girls making them more likely to approve of immigration from brownlands.

I doubt they can pander to feminist and SJW since chinks are their main market.

Syrian refugees?

The nigger computer guy from 1 was pretty funny
>the fat dance dance dindu that gets tackled into the pool

WE WUZ KIDS N SHIIT

Exactly. The motive is no longer to produce a decent movie for a viewing audience, it's now all about showing a stronk female and fuck all else. You wonder why the left uses females from fiction for their analogies? It's because of shit like this, even though there are plenty of examples of empowered women throughout history who would they could use for their arguments without looking like children.

This.

What happened to making heroines like Ellen Ripley and (original) Sarah Connor. I mean, fuck, those two characters are fucking badass, why aren't they being brought up as idols for young girls?

If they could effectively create new female characters like them, I'd be more than willing to support new movies wanting to "empower" women. Though, this will never happen because writers these days are fucking terrible and have to cram in the Mary Sue types because they want to believe that women are literal super humans.

The film's shit.

They only ever play the sjw card on films they fear are shit.

This. Hollywood cinema is trash nowadays.

She makes me want to fap.

Also OP pic looks like Syria

>Fight like a girl
>Yeah I fight like a girl
Why do feminists want people to think they can fight? I mean how retarded are these people. Women are biologically destined to be inefficient in combat.

To fight like a girl means to fight with a much lower power level than even your average man and therefore it means to LOSE.

Fighty women should aspire to fight like a man.

Eat shit feminists.

Top-tier post.

lulz

Well, this is the entire problem behind the concept of "empowerment" isn't it? Power is a thing taken, not given. If someone else has to empower you then you aren't powerful.

anime had mech shows with female characters saving the world decades ago. and yet the UN and Western media attacks Japan and the anime industry for being sexist.

TRANSFORMERS
AGENDAS IN DISGUISE

"the five most powerful people in britain are female
pm teresa may
queen elizabeth II
scots 1st minister niki sturgeon
met commissioner Cressida Dick
home secretary amber rudd"

pic related: source

sorry bruv but we been cucked

>trans-formers

baka bigot

>that trailer
Holy shit I thought it was about sentient robots fighting each other, not some fucking girl.

see
(((Media))) always push this propaganda bullshit. What does this shit have to do with a movie based on a childrens show about giant robots?

Exactly!

>"the five most powerful people in britain are female

But the Rothschilds are both men.

>queen elizabeth II
Reptilians don't count.

Holy shit why does the cgi look so horrible

Edge of Tomorrow was pretty good too. Shame it flopped

That irradiated me a bit but she turned out alright. This trailer for Transgenders: The last straight is just ridiculous though, not going to see it.

Only Jazz dies in the first movie.

>kill off hard working black-analogy robot
>replaced with nigger/spic loser robots in all the sequels

Michael Bay is part of the problem

WE

WUZ

KIDZ

(Spoiler ahead)
>Logan and Xavier are the last white mutants
>Xavier dies
>Logans daughter kills Logans clone (symbolic?)
>Logan dies
>the remaining mutants are spics and niggers
Really makes you think.

Annoying, but Michael Bay has always been shit. His first protagonist is guarding flags in fields for a living now, what do you expect?

>The message is she's standing up against a more powerful enemy and being stupid enough to do it.
ftfy

am i the only one that noticed the single white guy in the group of tiny horrid apes?

ugh emily blunt is a H O R R I B L E actress

sicario made me want to fucking throw up. terrible movie. two hours and fifteen minutes of feminist whining, and her repeatedly failing to do her job, only to be rescued by men.

No.

Non-human characters are hard to relate to. That's why they still need to put in meat bags on screen.
Writing 101
Unfortunately those meatbags are niggers and spics

Amanda Ripley is pretty cool too, you should play Alien: Isolation.

It made sense in the story, though. If you were going to abduct young girls to force into pregnancy and then dispose of them afterwards, you'd go with minorities no one would bother to investigate the disappearances of. The kids were probably all sterilized anyway. They are weapons, not people.

I'd add Sarah Connor from Terminator 2, truly a GOAT example of character development (and actress actually putting effort in it)

but user, thats exactly why it was so good

basically 'emily blunt gets bullied: the movie'

black guy gets cucked

bunch of cartel get snuffed out

josh brolin does bro shit - shootout scenes were good, though sparse

what more could you want?

Aren't the robots really the ones saving the world in Transformers? I don't watch shit meant for teens anyway but that's how I remember it.

What it's trying to say is "your time is up whitey".

>what more could you want?

something worth watching

I'd have to be tied to a chair and force-fed quaaludes to even consider watching that film again

i think this video is relevant
>youtu.be/akvnMH5T7HM

what the fuck did i just watch

>it's better than the actual movie