Megalomaniac in turkey at it again!!! Threatens religious war

reuters.com/article/us-netherlands-election-turkey-idUSKBN16N14S?il=0

""Hey Rutte, you may have won the election as first party, but you have lost a friend like Turkey," Erdogan told flag-waving crowds at a pro-referendum rally in the northwestern province of Sakarya."

He also slammed the European Union for a ruling allowing companies to ban staff from wearing Islamic headscarves under certain conditions."

"Shame on the EU," Erdogan said. "Down with your European principles, values and justice ... They started a clash between the cross and the crescent, there is no other explanation."

So let me get this straight, Turkey was friends of europe to begin with? Let's recap.. buy oil from isis instead of fighting them, only wants to fight assad, which would cause more problems, a coup is attempted against erdogan (i see now more and more why) he then shuts down thousands of newspapers and jails many journalists and people, Blackmails and threatens EU over a year ago by "give me money or i unleash a horde of islamic migrants upon europe".

So fast forward to recent weeks events. Now he wants to give himself even more broad powers, so he has turkish rallies not in turkey but IN OTHER NATIONS to propaganda for erdogans campaign, these protests are sometimes less than peaceful, netherlands don't want it. Immediatelly Erdogan threatens netherlands with fierce repercussions and essentially tell them do what we want or we will unleash the horde of migrants! And somehow claiming that the west is trying to start a war with islam if they don't institute sharia law in their own nation and don't give islamic nations whatever it is they want?

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2163559-organisatoren-zeggen-pro-turkse-demonstratie-in-rotterdam-af.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation
yahoo.com/news/turkey-threatens-send-europe-15-000-refugees-month-103814107.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's like dealing with fucking north korea! And they wonder why they are not part of EU with that type of constant threatening war rethoric? Everytime EU nations start to soften up for turkey they do something batshit crazy like that or human rights violation or something similar, and then he has the nerve to compare it to nazi and fascism, when he's almost a fucking dictator! You have the neo communists in the EU like juncker come out and get angry "we are not nazi's how dare you" (ofcourse not they are communists) so it's hysterical.

And why are they in NATO behaving like this? one reason, incirlik airbase that can be used by NATO members (primarily US) as FOB for middle eastern engagement, in every other way they are anti european. Do they fight isis? no they shoot down russian planes that try to fight isis.. So it is hilarious that erdogan is saying "they started a clash between the cross and the crescent (over not allowing turkish rallies in all western nations), there is no other explanation" what is this isis speaking or the turkish president?

Albeit turkey might be seen as secular, they are overwhelmingly muslim population, it seems that it is this cultural difference that ERDOGAN is unwilling to try to bridge, everything has to be about what he wants apparently, ME ME ME..

Try having political rallies in turkey like that and see what happens for example..

I feel sorry for the turks that are forced to have this madman represent your country. His sabre rattling can't lead to anything good.

Also i must remind that as he is threatening to release the migrant hordes towards the EU yet again over such a small thing, after recieving billions in blackmail money a year ago. That there are 57 majority muslim nations in the world and aside from turkey and jordan and a few others most of them aren't doing jack shit even REFUSING to accept any migrants or "refugees". So perhaps he should try to FLOOD some migrants in their general direction instead!!!!

>He also slammed the European Union for a ruling allowing companies to ban staff from wearing Islamic headscarves under certain conditions.
>"Shame on the EU," Erdogan said. "Down with your European principles, values and justice"
Kek his inner islamist is finally leaking, what a fucking goatfucker.

NATO really needs to throw Turkey out, that would silence their sabre-rattling.

erDOGan is the epitome of what happens when a leader is unchallenged in his own land: he thinks he is important worldwide.

He is a fucking idiot which can be gotten rid of.

>his inner islamist is FINALLY leaking
>disregards the times he called women lesser than men, overruled secular Atatürk laws etc

Reckon he's doing this to get justification for sending through a bunch of migrants to Europe? Isn't there a big migrant wave on the way due to famine and waiting for the weather to get better so they can make the trip?

If he causes enough trouble it could cause Le Pen to get elected, to be honest I hope he does.

Nice and comfy living in Australia right now.

It's hard to be turk because you have to fight the world, It's harder not to be turk because then you have to fight turk

mfw this is a decoy constructed by the E.U. and Turkey to get a green light for creating the E.U. army.

In case you don't remember, a little while back the turks already tried to do a coup against him, didn't work out so well.. And now he's going for legislation to broaden his political power even further.

>a decoy constructed by the E.U and turkey
Why the fuck would turkey want a EU army you dolt? jesus christ toothpaste.. what has happened to you. He has been successfully blackmailing EU for over a year now, and now he's trying to blackmail the EU further again using migrants because it worked well the first time. And essentially saying you allow sharia in Europe or you are trying to start a war against islam.. He's trying to rally the fundamentalists in turkey to get him elected and give him even further dictatorial power. Which is what this election is about..

>implying erDOGan didn't do the coup to give himself power
Just look at how tiny the coup force was. They didn't even manage to take him hostage or so.

They should be suspended from NATO

He is making it extremely difficult for eu not having to say sorry we need to close our borders, we can't have this megalomaniac threaten/blackmail us constantly with floods of mass migrants in exchange for accomodating his every demand be it hundreds of billions of euro or whatever islamic beneficial laws he seems is good for EU nations to adopt. Nobody wants an EU army but the idiots in bruxelles, turkey most definately don't want it either.

Well you do have a point about that. Also that he seemed to have forewarning about it. Falseflagging himself instead of waiting for an actual more massive coup to take place.

>Anti Islamic leader
>Bosnian
I don't understand

I want war with roaches so fucking bad, I will enlist if it happens.

He knows exactly what his doing, you're all playing into it.

He knows the Pc culture that is spreading troughout the west, so he calls europeans nazis, meanwhile muslim immigrants are having hoards of kids who will not integrate and will soon be the majority in europe, at the same time you cant speak over the fear of being called a racist and nazi, once they are the majority europe will be conquered by islam, As a muslim, this is what a lot of muslims think and are doing so, but europeans are very lazy and stupid.

You shouldn't try to find reason in the actions of nonwhites, they are low iq, you can't reason with them because they genetically lack the ability to think critically.

delusions
cant wait to visit vienna an do my duty just like my ancestors.

Don't you think europeans also realize this, as i pointed out in the OP his claims about nazi and fascism when he's nearly a dictator himself and wants to broaden his powers even further now, is ridiculous and so he's obvious doing that on purpose as you explained.

>europeans are dumb and lazy
If you mean not interested in having some massive war? sure we are dumb and lazy then. I mean how stupid are we huh?

>"Soon wars of religion may and will start in Europe"
>an actual quote from a leader of a Muslim nation, a moderate and 'westernized' one
noice

At the same time the Dutch chapter of the ultranationalist Grey Wolves movement cancels their rally in Rotterdam today, because practically nobody showed up.

nos.nl/artikel/2163559-organisatoren-zeggen-pro-turkse-demonstratie-in-rotterdam-af.html

Don't hope on new crusades too much, because I highly doubt anyone will listen to Erdogan.

in case you didn't notice, there are countless agreements between Turkey and the E.U.

Take a look at how global politics are practiced, its all backdoor deals while they tell you this and that. Not saying I'm right but i think its fair to say that what i said is a possibility

long story short we are getting played on many levels, this goes for Turkey as well as the E.U.

To clarify, i hope I'm wrong

Balijas are always deceptive. Never trust a Bosnian! Same level as Albanians, Muslim scum.
Just look at how the deceived Serbs and then raped and killed their women and children.

I'm very sure that you are wrong, EU is constantly trying to appease turkey because it's nato member and have expressed desire to be part of EU and these things so they have caved too much to his demands, but especially during the last 2 years, erdogan has made this increasingly difficult and this time he might have taken his blackmail attempts too far.

This attempt of appeasement of EU is what you see as "agreement" it's not agreement it's EU constantly trying to appease the madman in turkey because they are not interested in making turkey an enemy, but erdogan seems to WANT that however. Atleast he is using it as a major thing in his campaign to rally people for him by claiming that the evil eu is out to get turkey.. meanwhilst using that as an excuse to get reelected and broaden his dictatorial powers even further.

I do believe you are reading this very very wrong toothpaste.

Gotta say, this guy is absolutely fucking batshit crazy. Nice specimen of asylum-dweller you've got there, roachbros. That he's able to stay in charge says quite a lot about your neo-moslem country.

Turkey wants to be an Arab country obviously.

Turks hate Arabs m8. Everyone hates Arabs. Even Arabs hate Arabs.

Not exactly. What's happening is that Europeans have old censorship-loving Marxists in charge who are primarily concerned with dealing with their ideological White opponents. This is all intra-White stuff and you're not factored in cause even with millions of you around and insecurity and race tensions and bombings and shit frankly you don't matter that much.

Once you finally make enough noise to distract these people from their senile in-group focus, the consequences will be swift.

Can NATO just invade Turkey at this point? One of the few countries you could invade without starting WW3, even Russia hates them.

t.urk

>EU is constantly trying to appease turkey because it's nato member and have expressed desire to be part of EU and these things so they have caved too much to his demands, but especially during the last 2 years, erdogan has made this increasingly difficult and this time he might have taken his blackmail attempts too far.

If turkey keeps this up they wont be a NATO member for long. What happens then? i do not know but i suspect Turkey is going full spergg-mode.

>This attempt of appeasement of EU is what you see as "agreement" it's not agreement it's EU constantly trying to appease the madman in turkey because they are not interested in making turkey an enemy, but erdogan seems to WANT that however. Atleast he is using it as a major thing in his campaign to rally people for him by claiming that the evil eu is out to get turkey.. meanwhilst using that as an excuse to get reelected and broaden his dictatorial powers even further.

i think you have just proven my point. Again, what i said is not the absolute truth. But i strongly believe We the the Europeans, and the Turks are getting played BIG-TIME.

To use /pol terms. What is their end game?

%50 hates this fucking retard.He's not even Turkish he's Georgian. But we can't speak against him. He bought out most of the media. You talk shit against him and you're in trouble.My father left his government job after being sick of not getting promoted over 15 years.

War with Turkey then?

No because occupying the country is annoying and require decades of counter-insurrection investment, plus turmoil in the moslem world that would sink the middle east-based business, plus uprisings in a lot of EU countries because muh crusades muh umma.
Too costly. Better occupy Istanbul, rename it Constantinople to BTFO mohammedan cucks forever and build a nice big wall around it while the rest of the country gently slips back in the 3rd world.

Turkey is in NATO

We must meme Turkey out of NATO.

Those wacky ottomans are at it again

>%50 hates this fucking retard.He's not even Turkish he's Georgian. But we can't speak against him. He bought out most of the media. You talk shit against him and you're in trouble.My father left his government job after being sick of not getting promoted over 15 years.

As i said in the OP, I feel sorry for the turks that are forced to have this madman represent your country. His sabre rattling can't lead to anything good. I hope something can be done to atleast have him calm down a little bit, this is getting out of hand..

can we go to war against turkey

Remember Constantinople

He's here...

>but you have lost a friend like Turkey
>friend like Turkey

yeah well, that didn't really reach the western MSM though, or did it? honestly, I didn't even know this happened, I'm gonna search an article now.

After he wins his referendum, he will go back to sucking EU's dick. This war talk is just to consolidate his retarded fanbase. So we will have to wait a little bit longer to kill each other crusader senpai.

Are you guys ready for WW3? It's going to be Europe vs. the Islamic world. I just hope our cuck governments prepare accordingly

Bring it on!

Day of the Spray can't happen soon enough!

What islamic world?
Pakis are too far away too care, Syrians and Iranians are clogged up in warring against ayyrabs. Central asia and azers have other things in mind then conflict. Egypt is busy not collapsing from poverty.

With friends like Turkey, who needs enemies?

>Its going to be Europe vs. Europe
sorry can you elaborate?

Arabs sure are contentious people.

>Arabs sure are contentious people.
In the bible (if you believe in such a thing) arabs are descendants of ishmael of hagar by abraham, ishmael is called a wildman even a wildman against his brothers. Seems to fit.

Britbong knows about allying with roaches

Jordan representing, good to see. You're one of the few majority muslim nations actually doing something to help the actual refugees. Whilst the other majority muslim nations are either sitting on their hands or playing possum going "let's hope they don't realize that we're not doing anything to help our brothers with regards to a conflict that is IN OUR NEIGHBOURGHOOD and that ultimately it is our job to sort out".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_Islamic_Cooperation

Here's a list, figure out very fast that nearly 90% of them aren't doing jack shit, and blaming it on europe for not taking them all in.. Even REFUSING to do anything about it and going "accept these people? go fuck yourself"..

This is something that leftists in europe crucially miss.. These nations are atleast half of them very well equipped to handle this, and even it would be easy to broker a deal with EU nations to help pay for it too! But they do nothing.. It's all EU's fault! and so erdogan neglecting to be honest about this, pretends that EU is not doing enough and they are evil, because it benefits his attempt of more increased powergrab in turkey.

Turkey should be kicked out of NATO.

>inner
>finally

And also combined might of these people is 1.6 billion people and very sufficient ground and air army to deal with isis if they wanted to. I mention OIC because it's how the islamic world is represented at the UN, so it makes sense to speak about it like that. And again nobody asks them to go defeat isis, it's like ridiculous the manpower and military they have combined, yet US and russia and nato are expected to derp around and giving weapons to wrong people in the process.. If these nations were asked.. deal with that problem they could wrap that up within a week..

Ataturk pls save

Just think about it.. 1.6 billion 57 majority muslim nations, let's say conservatively to err on the side of caution 80% of them not doing anything right now with recieving refugees, or trying to stop the conflict that is causing it.. Have them go in let's say again conservatively.. 250 million strong army with ground/air forces, you could even have nato and others help.. How long do you think isis and there what.. 20-30 thousand people would stand? hahaha.. Let's say due to logistics 100 million combined due to logistics, still isis would be done for no chance.. zero.. March them in with spectre gunship support, it's over by a week not even exaggerating. But NOBODY EVER BRINGS THAT UP and it's starting to piss me off quite frankly, this nightmare for people in isis territor or al nusra or anshar al sharia etc. this could all be over with so fast.. If the will was there. With minimal casualties to the side of the liberators.

Besides as all should realize, the predominator of aggressor and facilitator of that conflict aside from sectarian muslim strife is not EU but the US! But the EU is taken the blame and has to take all of them in and try their best but it's too many.. And the muslim world 90% of them play possum, and because the "intellectual left" don't understand even how massive the islamic world is.. they don't hold them accountable because they're busy in their anti european self hatred and claims that EU is responsible for this whole situation and thus must take people in that hate europeans, whilst the muslim world don't even want to take them in!!! NOT EVEN THE MUSLIM WORLD wants these "migrants" food for thought.. If they don't want their own people so to speak, why the hell should we, and US who spearheaded that creation of ISIS by pulling out if iraq and removing ghadaffi destroying libya.. And you can't as easily get to the US because.. oh shit.. a fucking ocean.. Then EU gets the blame, this kind of shit has to stop.. US does something.. EU becomes the fall guy.. whilst the muslim world refuse to do their part to a) solve the conflict by destroying those grups which they are well capable of b) attacks europe by mass migration hijrah proposed by radical sheykhs.. The point of contention is irrational at this point and it's taken out on people aswell who try their best to appease and stop a conflict "oh you're trying to appease? well why don't you sell your fucking grandmother down the river cause you're clearly not doing enough.." take a look in the mirror of what your fellow islamic brothers are doing not giving a brass farthing about helping you.

Either it is an excuse or a desire to make europe islamic using any arbitrary excuse you can ever come up with for justifying a flood of migrants from islamic nations up to and INCLUDING not wanting to solve the conflict IN YOUR OWN NEIGHBOURGHOOD, either way the justification is a terrible and bad one and not justifiable.

There's no such thing that europeans want better with regards to this thing, that for the conflict to end in your neck of the woods so that you can go back and rebuild and live amicably amongst eachother.. Oh boy would we love to help you rebuild aswell! But we refuse to be some sort of sacrificial calf where you can just move and take us over from within using our kindness and our desire to be nice to you and everyone else, and then institute your ways here, because you refuse to deal with your own problems in your own neck of the woods. That's NOT how it is going to work out, simple as that.

Oh yeah here is a new one yahoo.com/news/turkey-threatens-send-europe-15-000-refugees-month-103814107.html

"Istanbul (AFP) - Turkey's Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu has threatened to "blow the mind" of Europe by sending 15,000 refugees a month to EU territory, in an intensifying dispute with the bloc.

Ankara and Brussels almost a year ago on March 18 signed a landmark deal that has substantially lessened the flow of migrants from Turkey to Europe.

But the accord is now hanging in the balance due to the diplomatic crisis over the blocking of Turkish ministers from holding rallies in Europe.

"If you want, we could open the way for 15,000 refugees that we don't send each month and blow the mind" of Europe, Soylu said in a speech late Thursday, quoted by the Anadolu news agency."

Threatening fellow NATO members as part of NATO, just a friendly reminder.