What the fuck is her endgame?

What the fuck is her endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yIuVZs7lmA
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/integration-merkel-erklaert-multikulti-fuer-gescheitert-a-723532.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

women cannot live beyond the moment

that is why none of them has ever achieved anything or created anything worthwhile

she does not live like you she lives in the moment
she does not have truths like you, only momentary truths

she does not understand that for every action there is an equal reaction

it might be moral to help people in need but her little cunt brain can't grasp that by helping a certain group of people you wont be able to help the other group

crashing this continent..... with NO survivors!
She's a big girl for europe and it's all part of her master plan

owning a kebab station chain in berlin

is that really her? every other picture I've ever seen has her frowning like she hates life itself.

?

Finishing what Hitler started.

when man talk to each other they tend to generalize, kiddo

To have Putin's baybee.

You krauts are a strange people. One minute you based as fuck and dropping red-pills like it's the London blitz. Next minute you are total self hating cucks, inviting foreigners to fuck everything up.

Hans, on a personal level, are you still feeling guilty about WW1 & WW2?

How does German education portrays your past?

Auntie?

destruction

My theory is that women project their motherhood on everything.

Some are doting (Merkel).

Some are disciplinarian since father figure is absent (Frauke & Le Pen)

youtube.com/watch?v=5yIuVZs7lmA

Hitler didn't do nothing wrong, why should he feel guilty?

Her womb never had a baby in it so she is mentally unstable, unlike a nun who made a vow.

It's to make sure that OP remains a virgin forever more. This is her only ultimate purpose.

she doesn't have one. She is the most spineless politician ever.

do you remember your own highschool or college?

when everything you heard about america was how unfairly you treated them nigros and them natives?

how disrespectful and despotically you treated women int the past?

the thing is we have the same thing in our educational system here my friend because the left is ruling since 70years

so marxist indoctrination is the same just change the names and locations

Are they drinking tea or beer in the middle of the day?

I don't think the Rothschilds are on Sup Forums today, so you won't get an answer to your question

it is Faßbrause

Merkel, like all German rulers, wants to destroy Europe.

Germans invaded and destroyed the Roman Empire.
Germans started World War I and World War II.
NOW GERMANS ARE FLOODING GERMANY WITH 1,000,000 REFUGEES TO ETHNICALLY CLEANSE DEUTSCHLAND AND CAUSE ANOTHER UPRISING

STOP THE ETERNAL KRAUT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!

}
- },
- {
- 'type': 'article',
- 'id': 'fgd_room',
- 'title': 'Focus Group Discussion Room',
- 'input_message_content': {
- 'message_text': 'Now booking Focus Group Discussion Room',
- 'disable_web_page_preview': true
- },
- reply_markup: {
- inline_keyboard: [[
- { text: 'Today', callback_data: 'pick_today' },
- { : '18 3 17', callback_data: 'pick_date' }
- ]]
- }
- }]

Tea

also to answer your question

Yes I feel guilty bit not for what they allegedly have done but for the fact that we did not succeed and because of our failure entire Europe maybe eben the entire world is ruled by jews and the left

I don't think Hitler wanted Germany to end up a islamic communist shitsink.

indeed but Merkel is this way because she has no children of her own

and never will

Imagine you being ruled by a person who has no stack in the future because her genes will die out anyways

I wasn't educated in burger land. I was educated in the Philippines since my dad was stationed there. I just migrated a decade ago so I don't have any idea what burgers teach in highschool

PH education has little to none of WW2 history

Pic related is her endgame

>nothing wrong
>sign treaty with soviets
>break treaty with soviets
>waste money on meme weapons that wouldnt help win the war

>keg soda
I dunno what that is but I'd like to try one

it must have had stuff about how mean the spanish were to the pinoys

To collect her Deep State mix-tape and return to Eurabia with a single shred of dignity.
Hansland fell four generations ago.
We need to stop thinking of these cunts as humans.

*scanning with my retardar*

*retardar pointed at you*

*retardar starts going off*

I have some bad news for you.

But he knew the Jews did

>indeed but Merkel is this way because she has no children of her own
That's why. She's really projecting hard.

Spinstresses should not be allowed to run for office.

Hitler had a lot of respect for Arab countries apparently, but yeah he was nationalistic he wouldn't want ethnic or cultural replacement.

>Spinstresses should not be allowed to run for office.

a cunt should not be allowed to run

because women will always choose the emotional over the logical way

and all the things you see around you are created by man who choose the take the logical road

the emotional is leading to death

that is why in history you never learned about cultures that were emotionally "moral" because they got weeded out of existence

the same fate that awaits us now

Now that you mentioned it, yes. But animosity is not palpable.

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/integration-merkel-erklaert-multikulti-fuer-gescheitert-a-723532.html

but she changed, i wonder who did that

An actual noble Hanz on Sup Forums?
Nice for a change.

>break treaty with soviets
Stalin literally had a plan to attack Germany and break the treaty too, German intelligence just discovered it and calculated that they have to launch a pre-emptive attack to spare german lives.

she never changed just her talking points she gets are tailored to weather or not an election is coming up

You seriously think the endgame is hers? you don't think she's a puppet for some kind of higher power?

Our founding fathers foresaw this when they wrote the constitution. Too bad we went full retard with women's suffrage

Guys merkel was conservative and had pretty good quotes, Do you think she didn't like the way things were going (in terms of immigration) and called migrant crisis to wake normies up. As we can see by rise of nationalism now?

>Our founding fathers foresaw this when they wrote the constitution.

and your constitution is the only reason you stand a chance to kill the left because the constitution is the only thing that kept the right way alive all those years

but now we have the internet and the ability to literally break the conditioning™ and spread the truth with help of meme's and culture

and never forget we created the culture that will make generation Z the most redpilled one, they are our sons and daughters.

and just remember...

>Stalin literally had a plan to attack Germany and break the treaty too
maybe they shouldnt have signed one in the first place. especially since the soviets were seen as a far bigger risk. if hitler had have stopped being a cunt and let russia make the first move we'd have backed him instead and he'd probably have ended up with what he wanted in the end the way the soviets did

>if hitler had have stopped being a cunt and let russia make the first move we'd have backed him instead
I agree, Hitler should have had the foresight for this one.
My best guess is that he wanted to Blitzkrieg them while they didn't have a proper army yet formed, and wanted to take them by surprise to completely wreck them like this, since they were at war with lots of western countries at that point already..

The 11th Edition of the Newspeak Dictionary.

The narrative that words hold power got internalized so hard that people are confused when shouting words doesn't change reality.

They hate Jews, still, in 2017, for no apparent reason other than they put a king on the throne, thus blasphemed against god, and usury(banking).

I know fags on this shithole of a site kinda hate Jews. But if you look around at who's on your side. On the right you've got the Nazis, on the left the Commies(killed anyone that was successful) and from behind, because they're all cammel fuckers, the Muslims.

Its a not really sweet soda with lemon taste and a bit of beer taste since its made from whats left after brewing the beer.
Its really good for hangover.
Its basically non sweetened soda made from the remnants of the beer brewing process.
I love it.

Absolutely correct.
My family already owns Land there.

Actually I have one hope.

>third Reich never disappeared
>it grew with German scientists in the USA
>plans 4th reich
>Merkel let in millions of shitskins
>ineviteable holy war
>EU army kill all Muslims
>Merkel gets leader of the EU
>Germany leading whole Europe
>Hitler would be proud

are the jews in on the plan too

This is the anti-globalist / anti-jew movement obviously.

Jews send them to Germany. Merkel deceptive. She is prepared for it. Let Jews think we are done. EU Army (look ANON5) take care of it.

Ye, it does seem like she's deliberately inciting furore, which'll lead to some civil war, a coup perhaps similar to the one in Turkey that Erdogan used to enact the times of war authoritarian. Considering she recently denied entry, like the Netherlands, to the Turkish foreign minister and incited more furore...maybe. The people would surely welcome a "crackdown" on the Muslims as evidenced by this shithole site.

She was pretty based actually. and smart too. I cant explain why she would go full retard especially in this case.

By David (((Rosenberg)))