Why are there no Christian terrorist organizations? What is it about Islam that makes people behave this way...

Why are there no Christian terrorist organizations? What is it about Islam that makes people behave this way? Is it just a coincidence or are all religions evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94PkbuULFdM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
youtube.com/watch?v=IyfhjCq5HE4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Christian terrorist organizations
The U.S. government.

Islam is the same shit that got Lucifer banished.

Nice bait.

It's because christians aren't a bunch of ruthless psychopaths, whose wish is to rule the world under christian law.

The Knights of Malta still exist.

The shit they pulled back in the day would have counted as terrorism.

youtube.com/watch?v=94PkbuULFdM

Facebook tier argument.

all european governments are christian Judaeo organisations .
all they do is kill muslim with there illigal wars.

user.

(You) know you're wrong.

The U.S. government is a jooish terrorist organization.

Hardly, it would have been counted as invasion or defence for the most part, especially in their later years

They didn't go around committing acts of terror, tuetonic Knights maybe but not the Doctors

Because people of Christinity are weak faith

>Why are there no Christian terrorist organizations?
Because Christians try to follow the life of Christ.
pic is my church

Hey sashimi-kun, do you have any moral to say that when you masturbate to loli girls?

Christianity had a reaffirmation a while back that stopped them from burning people at the stake for things they didn't like.

After everyone decided that wasn't cool, we stopped doing it.

Islam never had a reaffirmation.

They are no strong. Weak people, worship a dead hippie Jew as a deity. Sad!

Exactly this. Christianity used to do fucked up shit, and liberals LOVE to point that out.

"Hurr durr some guys killed some people in the Crusades, lol Christcucks BTFO"

>Implying the Crusades weren't justified self defence

But Islam has always been a savage ideology, is currently a savage ideology, and shows no signs of changing.

My church is bigger then your church.
Which is ironic as St Albans is infested with non-Christians.

fpbp, as usual.

Crusades were a literal chimpout of a degenerate and repressed feudal (aka ancap) society.

The unwashed mob of crusaders killed more Europeans than Muslims on their way to the Holy Land.

Get on my level, greatest ally.

I feel the main issues lie with the somewhat sophisticated links between a culturally conditional understanding of a given ideological disposition and POO IN THE FUCKING LOO!

There are though and have been historically
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

Already above and beyond it mate.

1400 years of fucking their sisters and cousins... Mudshits are absolutely disgusting, subhuman trash.

We are not degenerates.

(((The US Government)))

Catholic church 500 years ago.
Christianity was quite ugly back in the day.

The difference is that the west refused to take their shit any more and chose civilization while reducing religion to a mere supersticious belief.

Islam is sticky, if you're a muslim you cant abandon it, if you try and leave they kill you. If you're not a muslim you concert or they kill you.
Of all religions it has the strongest grip on its followers

inbreeding for the most part fucked their neurology, but another relevant reason is that the koran is literally illegal to modify, unlike the bible which still today is getting revisions by the vatican and it's officially recognized, at least in europe.

Really nice architecture. I like it.

that's because in european history christians have killed eachother so much that at some point, they decided to be tollerant towards other christians with different views, after that church got more and more secularized, a process that separated state and religion, thus dividing the military force from the religious beliefs, which then brought to an almost completely non violent approach to religious matters and tollerance towards every religion. It al started with that damn Westfalia peace agreement. Luther and Calvin cucked the based catholic church, thus cucking whole europe. Catholic christians are the only christians that take their values as a thing to be really proud of and as something to be defended by all means. That's why majority catholic nations are more conservative and hold worse views towards dem mudslimes. To finish off, let's hope Poland saves us all again.

>look, centuries ago how ebil the catholics were
>never mind that today any country with catholic majority is literal synonymous with cuckoldry

>muslims are totally peaceful, religion of peace
>never mind that the most violent crimes and human rights violations happen almost always in muslim-majority countries

kill yourself asap, have you any sharp corners in your sight? headbutt one of them right now please, thanks in advance.

The point is the west has changed, the east hasnt.

> ashura

Googled it and WTFd

Had you been born in the '60s, you would have linked terrorist organizations to the IRA and suicide bombing to the Japanese Empire.

Destabilize the Middle East for 50 years and this is what you get.

It's not a coincidence, Islam is evil.

That map is making my head spin like Linda Blair

cia?
mi5?

This is where we blew all our brazil gold.

and islam-based societies cannot change, because their law is based on a book centuries old that cannot be updated/modified because it's illegal to do so.
They're savages, stuck in the middle ages, nobody would lose anything if the whole middle-east just vanished in the void tomorrow morning leaving sea in its stead.

>what is iran
>what is saudi arabia
How comes countries that weren't destabilized by the ebil west still suck ass and are like the worst countries in the world?

The Koran, and Hadiths and whatever other satanic literature that goes with it. Islam must be wiped from the face of the Earth and all traces of of the Islamic books must be burned. Long live the God Emperor Trump. Praise KEK

>what is it about shitskins that makes them act this way?
Fixed it for you

>catholic majority is literal synonymous with cuckoldry

not even a bit true, look at poland, and also at the most religious parts of italy, what brings cuckoldry is the christian values deprived of their religious beliefs. Once you take a value out of it's christian contest, you get cuckoldry.

All religions are like this.
Muslim extremism is a dialectical antithesis to Western interference in the ME

Religions started bloody and in huge wars, but christian is the first one that evolved past this point. The times of DEUS VULT are over, and today religion tells us christians to care more about others than about our selfs.
That change has yet to come to Islam (they're ~150years behind christians)

>How comes countries that weren't destabilized by the ebil west still suck ass and are like the worst countries in the world?
Saudi Arabia is a oligarchy sustained by the West at large.
Iran is actually fucked up, but it should be noted that it was ravaged by war too (the last major one being in the '80s, when Saddam still was an US-EU ally).

>not even a bit true
Are you pretending to be retarded? It's like you forgot from what flag you're even posting. Are you really italian or just an illegal mudslime? or maybe that californian immigrant who cannot stock sucking muslim cock?

Over in one.

>All religions are like this.
Wrong.
>Muslim extremism is a dialectical antithesis to Western interference in the ME
Possibly yes. However it was bound to arise eventually regardless. It's in the Islamic literature. Islam is not a religion alone. Islam is complete domination put in a Political Ideology box, wrapped in a ribbon that say religion of peace.

>islamic societies need others' support in other to last and not turn into a wartorn shithole
what a surprise, who would have thought that a failed system wouldn't last long on his own legs?

I actually support the idea of a Christian version of ISIS and a Christian caliphate

We started separating religion and state like 400 years ago goddamnit, muslim civilizations has historically been a pretty darn evolved one, I really can't figure out how can they be so damn sub-human when it comes to basic modern politics and the great advantages that come from dividing state and religion, they are basically stuck 600 years behind.

/thread

>Destabilize the Middle East for 50 years and this is what you get.

This is the most bluepilled bullshit.

Muds just didn't start hating the West and Christianity in the last 50 years.

They have literally been trying to destroy the Western world for their entire existence.

Jesus was a hippie, mohamed was a pedophile warlord who owned slaves.
That's all you need to know to understand.

>Christians aren't a bunch of psychopaths

There is a call to violence of some sort on every single page of koran. Maybe that's why.

fpbp

>wrong
Not an argument. All religions including Christianity are prone to the same radical behaviour see: Inquisition, witch hunts, crusades
>Islam is complete domination put in a Political Ideology box, wrapped in a ribbon that say religion of peace.
Like I said. They are all capable of this

>Russia
>Western Europe
>Angloland
>in the same category

whoever made this map is retarded.

Every Islam apologist argument broken down one by one.

youtube.com/watch?v=IyfhjCq5HE4

The ones you've listed for christianity haven't been relevant for centuries.

Map just says Europe, cunt

It's a barbaric religion, created only as to conquer and suppress.

did this kid just remove part of his scalp?

You are acting retarded btw, Bergoglio is not even close to what i mean by true christian values, he is just a puppet placed there by based vatican to reach out more of the fucking boy scout minded people who ruined my Aida, true christian values are strongly coesive and communitarians, that's exactly why you got lots of cuckery in the north and far less in the south, because they kept their traditions.

>The ones you've listed for christianity haven't been relevant for centuries.
Neither has Islamic terrorism until now.
>centuries
Not that long ago in the grand scheme of things

Christianity had a reaffirmation which basically said stop burning people you don't like and get along with the other Christians. This lead to hundreds of years of peace between the different types of Christianity. Islam never had this and still follows the book that tells them to kill all infidels (anyone they don't personally see as Muslim) literally

If you're gonna bring up Christianity you might want to actually learn the history

But there are loads of them. They are just smaller.

There are also a lot of organization that don't have a religious goal per se, but where all the followers are Christians, such as "Catalan" (you are Spanish you snowflakes) separatist groups. Also, IRA comes to mind.

Anders Breivik was a christian at the time of the attacks, and his mission was a christian one for sure.

Shooting up and bombing Planned Parenthood sure falls within the definition of terrorism.

>until now
So it is currently relevant then, yes?
>centuries
Try decades, and that's long enough for several generations to live and die, so I'd say that's a pretty long time in humanity's terms

>all are capable
but not all do

why can't you stupid fucks understand that the secularization process that christianity went through is completely irreversible? Once we separated state and religion there is no undo ffs. Why you fucks keep giving importance to shit that happened befor the beginning of that process? Christianity now is not even remotely the same thing than when the witch hunts and the crusades happened, you should study more and suck black cock less

A
FUCKING
CROSS

So how is it relevant to Christianity?

>not knowing that religious terrorism can't be a one time thing (breivik) or be related to separatist groups (IRA)
>still making apologies for islamic terrorism
>your wife is being raped by a mudslime rn

This has almost nothing to do with Christianity though

I'll show you edgy!

>Bergoglio is not even close to what i mean by true christian values
never thought that your concept of christian values don't necessarily reflect reality? this is reality, cathlolic countries tend to become cucks, look at germany, spain and france for example.
It doesn't matter how conservative the south is, only 1/3 of people live in the south, majority live in the center and in the regions to north, where cuckoldry is spreading like wildfires except maybe a couple regions where LN still wins.
The south is not rich enough to have any influence on politics anyway.

More like 95 years behind, really.

You're sitting in a Western democracy that's had the advantage of sixty years of Flynn Effect uplift delivered through liberal-ish rule.

The Saudis are sitting in an absolute monarchy that might well be worse than the Ottoman Empire. The Syrians were probably slightly better off pre-Daesh, but they were still infected by the nationalist bug.

>no Christian terrorist organizations
Nice proxy. Have you considered the loo? It is a superior place to poo.

Pictured: the stereotypical costume of America's leading Christian terrorist organisation.

Some other notable Christian terrorist groups: Both Sides™ in the IRA/Ulstermen conflict (IRA are Catholic, Ulstermen are Protestant), the Lord's Resistance Army down in Uganda. I expect some Nazi sects count as Christian, even if the majority of mainstream Christians wish they'd GTFO. If you don't count FUCKING NAZIS as terrorists you obviously don't live in one of the cities they were threatening to bomb this month.

European Civilization as it stands today (or at least recently) was founded on judeo-christian values

>What is it about Islam that makes people behave this way?

Inbreeding mostly.

>They have guns. They can shoot us because they're really, really mean daddy.
>It's OK. They might have guns, but we have flowers.
>But flowers don't do anything, they're for -
>Of course they do, look, everyone is putting flowers. It's to fight against guns.
>It's to protect?
>Exactly
I'm so furious right now that a fucking little kid can see the logic flaw behind this and his dad just shuts him up.

Christian terrorists make up nearly all terror in the US, there might not be any organizations (at the moment) but extremism exists in all religions.
Reminder: America helped create most of the terrorist organizations by killing thousands of innocent people.

Who are those fucks, edgy girl?

The US vs THEM mentality.

>implying Europe was all one type of Christianity

b8 harder m8, I hate mudslimes as much as any of you.

>Not an argument.
Yes it is. I merely choose to not waste my breath. But since you press me.
> All religions
>I know about all religions
dude you original statement is just bogus. You clearly lack the knowledge of ALL the religions or beliefs in the world. You can't possibly make such a gross generalization about religion, spirituality, faith. It's just plain ignorant for you to do so. I made no mention of Christianity nor do I care to.

In conclusion, you're retarded, and it is you who in fact do not have an argument.

>christianity went through is completely irreversible
And? Whats your point?

your argument does have a point, but kind of in the middle, Germany isn't catholic at all for example, and the fact that they are overcucked kinda goes within my argument as the protestant values are way less coesive and strict than the catholic ones.(should be, theoretically).Still, you can easily see that majority catholic european countries are less cucked and PC than protestant or calvinist ones, as the vatican is a state, which clearly does create a comunity that identifies whitin itself, while protestant religion is very individual and thus liberal.

Is there THAT much difference between Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Protestantism, and Various Flavours Of Anabaptism?

(Not actually a Christian myself, but I've read enough history and seen enough arguments resting in Christian theology to know that I have vastly UNDERSTATED the potential for ideological divide between Christian groups.)

my point is that talking about shit that happened before the secularization is completely useless and it's just virtue signaling bullcrap.

>all religions
Nice strawman you got there, Leaf.
Im not talking about every single religion that has existed since the beginning of time. Im talking about the relevant ones today, which I have studied enough to understand that such modes of thinking are all prone to a hostile us vs them mentality and fanaticism.
>Islam never had this and still follows the book that tells them to kill all infidels (anyone they don't personally see as Muslim) literally
Islam also says never to touch people of the book (Christians, Jews) unless at war.

>Christian
>Catholic
>Assuming that they are the EXACT same thing

Please, frankfuhrer... please grill yourself.

It's not a strawman when it's your exact words, dingus.
>All religions are like this.
wtf man, you have to do better than that.

No there is not, the moral bedrock is mostly the same, he is just a stupid fuck who hasn't even tried reading Hobbes to say the least and thinks that he knows everything about the religious heritage of Europe. Plus he is american so super ignorant.

Your argument is flawed. 'Protestantism' as a CATEGORY is less cohesive than Catholicism, but individiual 'Protestant' sects can potentially be more so. Extreme example: Pictured.

I'm sincerely impressed by that guy's ability to hold a fuckton of signs.

Poo

>kkk
>actually existing

oh hi there