Why haven't you joined the army yet, user?

Why haven't you joined the army yet, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this faggot won't even lasts a day out there

we dont have one

Because I like money and being happy

>Celtic fan

Of course

The USA is the greatest force of evil in the world. Collaborating with its military these days is like collaborating with ISIS.

America will protect us, why bother to join our own?

i have diabetes

I did. I'm a Sgt in the Salvation Army.

I don't want to handle the necessary asceticism needed.

Dont want to get my legs blown off for a political system and a nation that doesn't represent my interests

But I am

Because I became an economist instead. Why would I join a tax funded killing machine to fight for kikes?

I dont want to die for a manlet gypsy

Our army is cucked since 1945

at least you have tanks, our are on lease

Im not dying for (((greatest ally)))

usa leader of the diabetus countries of the world
champion fat country on the planet
pro of non educated teens
KEKSIMUS MAXIMUS

Because I realized that instead of fighting for my country and the principles I uphold. Unlike my fore fathers I would be fighting for corporate jews.

Still better than Spain

better yeah at stuffing 3 burgers and a bunch of fries in your mouth

>Join the army
And do what exactly?

I get more money on bennies than I would in the army

Why would i fight for a country who hates me?

I even went to court over the military service they tried to push on when it was still a thing and fucking won

In 3 months from now I will be. Thank god our military works for our own people, and not (((them)))

To quote Jack Reacher

>There are four types of people who join the military. For some, it's a family trade. Others are patriots, eager to serve. Next, you have those who just need a job. Than there's the kind who want a legal means of killing other people.

ITT: Cowards defend their existence that is based solely on the sacrifice of better men

I don't want to be away from decent pussy for that long desu

I did.

>Why haven't you joined the army yet, user?
are you implying its a choice ?

>living in a nation where risking your life is mandatory

wew lad

>i*rael
>nation
pick one

They won't accept me because I have one eyen fucked up, 15% seeing power. If not for that, I would drop the college and go to army right away.

It doesn't take a large body to pull a trigger.

Men that look like "this faggot" fought both world wars.

You dont join the army to fight for your (((government))). You join to learn combat skills, which you will need in the european race war.

if you're a professional soldier the money isnt bad and im not sure about how it is for most people bu i was way happier in the army then my uni\HS\wagecucking days , but i think it has more to do with the people you're with.
army with based dudes\officers\NCOs in your unit > everything else > army with shit-tier people in your unit.

I actually tried to enlist when I was 19 but they told me no because I have an Asperger's diagnosis.

right, bad choice of word

Also, the reason why our society is so disgusting today is because of the lefts "long march through the institutions".

Its about time we did a march of our own.

>on lease

>It doesn't take a large body to pull a trigger.
This

>Men that look like "this faggot" are most likely to be school shooters.

You're a big Jew!

>tanks are on lease
>Amsterdam is groenlinks with muslim party DENK bigger than Geert

Every other thread:
>HURR cucked Goymans! DUTCH STRONK!

Being able to pull a trigger is not enough. There is a physical training too, you know. Usually very tough.

Yes, tell me again how you allied with communism to fight for World Jewry, destroy my country and doom the white race, 56% white.

>sideways pic

back to eating crayons with you

hearing loss in right ear.

Because why would I uphold this corrupt nanny state. I already lied to get dqd so I don't have to be drafted I hate the government.

>pew research
same group that pushes bullshit clinton statistics. the fact is, U.S. population triples every 10 years. Fucking faggot agenda jews pushing globalist ideals

Physical training or not, hollywood is not reality.

Wars are not fought by piles of rippling muscle.

Why join the army when there are plenty of other retards willing to do it for me?
The only time I'll join is when its mandatory during the draft

I disagree. That guy is honestly the spitting image of a classic British soldier.

Stay mad weak brownskin.

Yeey, let's bomb schools and hospitals and then complain about refugees

OK have fun getting shot in the face for some business deal over land in the desert of Africa or the Middle East.

Uhu. Hear it from the mouth of your fellow "white" American then: youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

I don't want to sit on my ass all day doing nothing

Not permitted to join the army due to a history of cancer and hearing loss.

what are you implying fin senpai
>living in a nation military service is not mandatory
as a HS kid i though it sucked that i had to serve but after im comparing israelis in their 20s to people of the same age in their 20s i would never support removing mandatory service .
basic training and service in combat units or even jobnick bootcamp singles out immature\selfish\spoiled\lazy people and forces them to reevaluate their behavior . every generation going through army and army culture is more mature, more professional and has a better work ethic.

there's these 2 girls i know from taglit , one is a typical american collage girl, the other is now an israeli uni student that served in a command post and coordinated naval\air strikes in operation tzuk eitan . the difference between them is fucking night and day i wouldn't touch the american one with a 10m pole.
>calling my goosefu a jew
KYS senpai

>Join British Army
>Shoot Taliban
>Get arrested for murder

Been there, done that

I am too old now

They'd just say you killed a enemy pow and you'd be hanged. Ah I can't want to see this country on the brink of collapse.

uploaded wrong image and wont let me post right image Says its a duplicate. Help?

resize?

Have you seen soldiers after being deployed from a combat zone in an extended period of time? They look like complete twigs due to how much they lose weight but they can still do all the things they were trained to do.

>Why haven't you joined the army yet, user?

That's why I wanted to join at first, but why put my life on the line and contribute to the jewish war machine when I can simply join a local right-wing private militia (we have many of them here) and get military training that way?

There is no "patriot" category. The other three categories are accurate though

>joining a bunch of fat unprofessional LARPing amateur autists instead of a professional army
if you wanna chill with them at the range and go to the holohoax book club go ahead , but a (((militia))) wont teach you to really fight unless they're 95%+ ex-military and then they probably wont accept you.

every single soldier i know is a patriot, the family\job\sociopath ones are actually a tiny minority .

I'm not going to put my life on hold to go sit in the desert doing fucking NOTHING. Better to do training once a week or so and learn survivalist skills like how to hunt and forage. Do they even teach you that in the army?

of course, there's a thing in basic training called nivutim(navigation) where you learn outdoors day and nighttime navigation (with stars and shit), and survival skills .
but yea i thought you were talking about actual fighting, if you're interested in SHTF\apocalypse survival while the army offers the best training possible for it its not worth it. look up a local hunting club or something they got everything you need and its fun as fuck.

I go at noon today to.

Don't want too.

hey whats up guys sergeant scarce here