Guys wtf? I thought my dad was red pilled but my dad hates trump?? He said he's an idiot and he's evil...

Guys wtf? I thought my dad was red pilled but my dad hates trump?? He said he's an idiot and he's evil. I brought up the CIA and Hilldawg and he just laughed at me..

Are you guys meming me? Is trump a bad guy?

Is this all just for the "lulz"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, it means your dad's an idiot. You can stop the idiot-gene's right there by keeping up with the diet of redpills.

>117047722
whats more idiotic than two forgien shitposters speculating on whether or not trump is full of shit?

Explain the Russians. You cant.

your dad is smart

Your dads a beta male cuck and it is evident that it runs in the blood.

Nice digits faggot but literally everyone knows that you guys are the biggest cucks out

I can't explain Russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=gLDYtH1RH-U

Lol no he's pretty alpha desu

>Cuckstralian intellectual

just america without guns and free speech

You've got two mums now buddy.

I would not be surprised

get a spider bite on your micropeen. the swelling might fool a woman into thinking you can sustain an erection.

fucking based

It means your family's hopeless. Best take them all out first before you off yourself.

F

>son of a faggot

aww kiddo

Your old man is just another brainwashed idiot that is living happily in his comfort zone, who doesn't want to rock the boat. Don't feel bad, he's the same as every other fucking boomer on earth. Why the fuck would our parents want change? They have it better than anyone, why the fuck would they want to upset the status quo? The media tells him what to think, so he thinks it. It's easier for them that way.

Uh its your allegation you first have to prove it dummy.

this
Everyone knows true alphas bow to corrupt, soul sucking stronk wymen.

Ironically I bet OPs parents are divorced

Chances are your dad's racist but also against capitalism. My mum and dad think pauline hansons great but think trump's a dick. I can kind of understand it to, he's your typical arrogant seppo, however i think they mostly hate him because the media here shits on him every chance they get.

Tldr >haha bro my parents are so cucked and brainwashed by liberal media

Uh do you even read the news? My dad has good sources

My dad is the same way, he hated Hillary but loved Bernie and has done a complete reversal on Trump over the last weeks, citing every little problem and kink along Trump's way.

Like no shit, the guy isn't perfect, but it's not about him. It annoys me that my dad can't see the bigger picture, and in the grand scheme of things is pretty blue pilled.

>Thinks shit like Russia and other immediate problems matter when the west as a whole continues to be ground down

It's like he's sitting there talking about how things will be bad for America in the future, while I'm thinking things will be bad for all western culture and even whites in general, period.

Fuck off, Cletus

You both are idiots, and so is Trump and Hillary. Case closed

user, this is where you tell me im horribly mistaken, and that you can remember the last time they celebrated your birthday together.

Cheeky cunt

Last year.
Fuck off satan

But eh at least they are not as stupid as Bernie.
The economy would collapse under him