How different would America be if he was still alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3655438/Why-did-13-years-proof-Jacko-s-depravity-revealed-Mail-knows-pictures-police-raid-Neverland-home-disturbing-just-released-shatter-protestations-innocence.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

better music

More nigger

more kids sexual aware

Would SJW's have eaten him alive? Could he have tamed them?

He knew about (((them))) and frankly, as pozzed as the genre is, made better pop music than most of the current year shit

ofcourse he would have, he's a black person that transed into a white female.

>thinking a celebrity could have changed anything

He would have been red pilled as fuck massive trump support sjws would have shit on him continually, he would have appeared on Alex jones show multiple times he would have unit music to devote himself entirely to the alt right using only YouTube music companies would have attack him all out when he tried to leave but he would fight them and would be successful

Just listen to this and you tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

Would he really have supported trump?

Yep, and his good imagine would have been completely annihilated because of it

That's why they killed him
He was too powerful to control

More butthurt going around.

He was talking about buying Sony BMG before he was killed, so probably the world would be a better place.

I think America would be better, Michael Jackson was very influential and from what I can tell a pretty good person.

A black man I can respect, those are very rare indeed.

Not to mention he was extremely talented, I grew up disliking him because of all the lies surrounding him and never wanted anything to do with him. As I got older I gave him a chance and was blown away by how insanely talented he was. I recently found out he was red pilled too.

F, may you RIP Michael, I hope you're with Jesus.

I believe this is truth it's fucking bullshit, they need to fucking pay NOW! First MLK now Michael Jackson redpilled influential black people simply aren't allowed to live all they have is fucking snoop dog and Obama, just, fuck

we have to decide now if non-niggerish blacks open the door for niggers to come in, or if it's the kike influence. i think it's a bit of both.

Nothing. People from USA don't like Queen very much

America is a cancer to all entertainment. Their opinion means nothing.

But Queen is overrated as hell

I'm glad that your terrible opinion is meaningless

well if he was still alive, a few more school boys would never hear the sound of their own farts

He'd have been happy about the crucifixion of American media during the elections. He'd be he he heing knowing that the Internet and Youtube has pretty much replaced the old media. Instead of pelting him with rocks for years and years and met with unsuccessful attempts at fighting back. Now he could have been able to murder fuck the media by modern means. I'm not sure he could have handled his kids being teenagers. The music would have been more funky if he was alive today, his declining influence in the music industry would have steered it just enough for talent to be rewarded.

A lot of kids, young boys to be specific, would have very sore arses right now, and their parents would be very rich.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3655438/Why-did-13-years-proof-Jacko-s-depravity-revealed-Mail-knows-pictures-police-raid-Neverland-home-disturbing-just-released-shatter-protestations-innocence.html

I am a white nationalist, but I agree. People say Kanye is redpilled, but I only got some Keks out of his particular performance where he called support for Trump, while MJ named the Jew and was actually talented too. I am pretty sure (((they))) slapped the pedophilia charge on him because he knew too much.

He would've been helping make America great again!

That's bullshit and you know it.

this

Who dis?

>dailymail

I feel minty fresh after that.

He would've united us all, especially the youngsters.
Trump&jackson.jpeg

here is a better one i just made

>the number 1 hit of 2017 Micheal Jacksons Make America Great Again

fuck you he hated Jews, was hyper intelligent and did more for cause then u will ever do.
Suffered more because of it, he is template of what happens to you if u are part of industry and try to go against ur overlords.

I dunno, looks Canadian.

You're implying that "being united " equates to "riding on MJ's cock".

The kids love it

anosnth