The only reason you hate women is because they're not fucking you

The only reason you hate women is because they're not fucking you
Pathetic

No, my wife is just a bitch at times.

>implying I don't hate the ones I've fucked even more

Normie get out

nice try CIA

actually yeah i hate that i have to act like a fucking money to get a womans attention and get even madder when its actually working every fucking time

I don't hate women.
I just don't trust them.

Feminist CIA?
Tumblr?

I don't hate all women... just the ones that bitch about how they deserve more resources and privileges for being women.

Shit tier

No it's because too many are. I have turned soccer moms into sluts. They have NO loyalty. They are idiot children. There is NO reason to give them equal rights etc. The muzzies, Amish, and ancient Greeks knew whats up.

Reeeeeee-tard spotted.

>implying women are not cunts.

You mean 99%

Fuck the day you were born

Post more beautiful brown women.

> Implying I hate women because I hate leftists

Seriously stop with this shit. Just because all liberals are figuratively pussies doesn't mean all liberals are literally women, or that all women are liberals.

>hate women
Maybe spend some time here before you believe media lies

I don't really hate woman but I do hate feminism and degeneracy

I don't hate women at all. My mom and sister are redpilled AF.

>the only reason you hate murderers is because they're not killing you

Nice logic.
10/10

incorrect
i hate women because the have no big black cocks

> brown
> Her skin whiter than mine
Is this mine

>Russia
>white

i hate women because they make everything, including sex, lame and not fun

I'm fucking a girl who has a nose ring and some tattoos. Not extreme stuff, but I like everything else about her and shes got a great body and very pretty too.
Dunno man, maybe this is the best I can hope for and the nose-ring can go.
I'm a bit torn.

Pick up lines too

If you invite a girl for a walk or studying or something free, she will reject you

If it's a dinner or a movie, something that costs money, she will accept

>America
>white

actually it's because of how slutty they have become. Nowadays you can not trust them in the slightest.

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

>Nowadays
Implying there was ever a time women could be trusted.
Females have no code of ethics or morals. They are basically children and should be treated as such.

overcooked pasta

Is easy to fuck women, just look up pick up artistry. The reason I hate women is because pick up artistry actually fucking works.

Anime gril here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

What if....
I am fucking them
And I still hate them?

Men are just better desu.

>that's gay!
So's masturbation, but that hasn't stop you from touching a penis. Or visiting that "rate my penis" thread.

That's what rape if for, silly billy

What rifle and ammo did this guy use?
Because damn, assuming this isn't from a movie, that looks 100% lethal (as in 0% chance of just inflicting a crippling injury on yourself).

t. Mystery

Wrong. The actual reason to dislike women is WHAT makes them fuck you. It's the very essence of their attraction that is repulsive not whether it happens or not.

>men rely on us

there are a lot of r9k/pol halfbreeds who constantly parade their autism around here. they're a minority, but they have absolutely nothing to do with their lives than shitpost, so they seem much more numerous than they actually are

>The reason I hate women is because pick up artistry actually fucking works...
...when better-looking guys with more self-confidence do it

For reference, these things are all mutable by one legislative bill.

>The only reason you hate women is because they're not fucking you

That's a perfectly good enough reason on its own, really, but it's not the only one desu.

>After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Womin here: they're overly emotional and sheepish.

And entitled as hell.

My bfs sister who still lives at home and pays no rent works at a cafe. She's about 21. The chef at the cafe hates his job and is waiting to quit and always whines about it. She says: wow he should just quit there's no point if it's making you so miserable!

Rolled my eyes white. Retarded cunt.

I'm just not a fan of how an average looking white woman has a seemingly infinite sexual value while you have to be a phenomenally good looking man to get anywhere close to having similar sexual value.

Although I was wolf whistled by 2 hot white chicks when I was walking so perhaps I will leave the basement and start slaying.

I dont hate them, they cant help being brainwashed, Im disgusted by them

yes i know, but in the past they were a bit more trustworthy, and if some of them were downright bitches they would have got BTFO and publicly mocked (sometimes), now they are complete back-stabbing sluts who would go so far as to making some nasty shit up just to fuck you up, being ""well,since she is a woman, she's the victim and always tell the truth, you're guilty, arrest the husband/boyfriend"" the worst part. Sexual liberation was a serious mistake.

strawman much?
I don't hate women... I just think they're biologically geared towards inclusive thinking that endangers the tribe...

I thought my life would be okay. I was popular enough with women and even dated three girlfriends at once. Then I decided to reform myself and try to have a monogamous relationship--everything turned to shit.

There is zero hope for anyone who wants to live a normal, productive life with a family and children.

Well let's be honest if a woman is not fucking you or not willing what worth does she have?

>inb4 muh interesting opinions on recent occurences that relate to anything but oversensationalized artists and public figures with very little substance and integrity.

I don't hate women

They're not even having conversation with me.

Joke is on you kiddo, I love women.

Typical response from someone who hasn't experienced a fucking thing in their life. Try living a life oútisde the basement for a bit, maybe you'd understand then.

Preach.

shit its Switzerland, i forgot you existed.

hows shit going over.... wherever you are?
got the armour ready for the incoming race war brother?

nice blog, Steve

Nah, I think he's alright.

did he died ?

Taджик, плc

the only reason you caught that one is because she has a damaged knee and couldnt get away you bong retard

Thanks, Eugene.

But I like women.

I mean in the grander context I don't like people but for all intents and purposes I like women.

you need more skill. try leaving a trail of cocaine from a starbucks into your apartment

No

sage,
also faggots stop responding to shill threads, the bait is so obvious

>Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass
That's why in that case i'm gonna leave the bitch first. In a ditch with an axe wound in the head.
Just saying.

for you.

you know what to do

>HURR DURR VIRGIN LOSERS
SLIDE THREAD
1 POST BY THIS ID

If you really have to respong to this faggot write "sage" (without ") into the options field so you don't bump his thread.

Bitch u sicken me. And u would not have a chance with me. I do not care about ur vag or ur fucking tit. If u said something like this in front of me you would drink a slap so hard ur teeth would fall off.

Truly beautiful (which u are not) female will be aware of the love and care man provides her, and she will not interpret that love as a leash that she holds on man, but will be gentle to him and return the care.
Truly beautiful woman will take her soul and body as a temple not as a bat to hit anyone else.

Doing a shit RIGHT NOW its half watery half solids

AMA

I dont hate them
I just consider them inferior in everyway and never take them seriously
Hanst failed me yet

>muh bagina
Go back to the kitchen, Αναστασία.

Same.

Actually,my wife is a bitch ALL the time, just only to me about 10% of the time.

Which still constitutes at least once a day.

nigger detected

What is Erdoğan's end?

that's the only thing that kept me interested in them for so long. if a girl actually showed me attention the magic immediately dissipates. i don't like women. i just want what i cant have. well peace.

I don't hate women, I just hate how they act.

>full retard leftist whore
>most probably fat
>no behaviour at all

I wouldn't even rape you. Isn't this some pasta anyway?

I'm married and still hate most women, few are decent human beings.

I hate women because they're fucking stupid. That's cause have smaller brains

he wants to save his skin after seeing what Clinton and Obama had in store for turkey

total saturated meltdown of turkey to force flood tens of millions into Europe

this

keke

I only hate coal burners.

I don't hate them though, I'm simply not interested in them.

2D women are far more interesting desu~!

There is this cutie im on holiday with (shes with her family and im with mine).

She has sat on my lap multiple times and is all giddy and shit when she talks to me. Does this mean she wants the D ?

Please respond

Trans gril here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a feminine penis.

Btw anyone have a screencap of story from plebbit about dude fucking the cunt over, taking her cat and fucking her sister after a breakup, or something like that? I forgot the dude's name so i can't find it myself.

Destruction of europe. World wide caliphate

Yeah but cunts can still die tho.
Do you want to face death bitch? I didnt think so you fucking coward. When your time comes will you be so prude and uppity?!

>Femanon here
Tits or GTFO. Instead of shitposting, pay your debts, you leech.

DEM TITS. whats her name

Tfw too intelligent for 3d, 2d is the ultimate redpill

been married twice
been divorced twice

>smart enough now to know i dont need a woman
>not a fag either
>women literally waste valuable time