March 17th, 2004

13 years ago, Shiptar scum forced over 4,000 Christians to leave their homes, burned down over 800 houses, and destroyed 35 ancient Christian churches - nobody was held responsible and there was no punishment.

youtube.com/watch?v=veNNiJnaAxU

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/iraq-and-syria-how-many-foreign-fighters-are-fighting-for-isil/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z-4_Plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>4,000 Christians to leave their homes, burned down over 800 houses, and destroyed 35 ancient Christian churches

And nothing of value was lost.

> German flag
DAMN IT ACHMED

>oy vey remember the 6 gorillion year old monasteries

t. Achmed

>defending crosscucks

what does it say on that pillar on the left?

UCK, the Kosovo Liberation Army

You will die Mohamed

Sacrilegious swine. Sup Forums is a Christian board. Gtfo. We don't want you sub human shill types here.

This confirms it.

Your vagina has no power here.

Sup Forums is a wiccan board, take your desert religion and die

They're the only ones that kept Islam out of Europe in the past.

Now, Islam is pouring in and Christianity is at an all time low in Europe.

Makes you think.

How much of the 1990s conflict was serbs vs croats rather than serbs + croats vs mudshits and kebabs? It's hard to tell bc all the official history says the serbs committed a shoah and the brown ones dindu nuffin

26 years ago serbshits forced over 150k catholic croats to leave their homes, burned down entire cities and destroyed over 300 catholic religious objects like cemeteries, churches and monasteries that survived even the ottomans - nobody was held responsible and there was no punishment.

Serbshits still claim to have some moral highground 26 years later

Well the Kosovo conflict and Yugoslav civil war were two different wars, however pretty much everyone was against everyone but they all shared us as a common enemy so at times they worked together. And Serbs did commit a shoah, but so did everyone else.

>t. dijaspora
>what is Oluja

Hello, Alper.
Is the welfsre to your liking?

Fuck off edgy retard

>Wiccan
Sweetie your lunch break is almost over, why dont you hurry up and get back to work.

T. Stupid serbshit trying to play the victim on the internet for xth time

Luckily everyone irl realizes serbs are literally animals and the only place people will feel sorry for you is on ecochambers on the internet

You're the one playing the victim, I didn't say we didn't commit atrocities but that you committed them as well if not worse.

Sorry but diaspora has no rights to say anything about 90's wars... You guys are cowards that left because you were pussies and you rather wanted to wash dishes than fight for your country no matter what country it was...

Everyone committed atrocities in the balkan wars, diaspora user. Get off your moral high horse.

Muslims need to be purged.

soon

Shiptars are down right most vile animals on planet earth

Christians are gay

what's happening with our country user. how are we gonna end this muslim uprising?

Its serbia that sent tanks to croatia bosnia and slovenia not the other way around. The war began in 91 not 95. It began with drunk serbs chimping out and throwing logs on highways, taking over police stations, ambushing croatian police. After a few months it escalated into full blown ethnic cleansing by capturing hospitals and leading the patients to a ditch and shooting them point blank (ovcara). This shit lasts for 5 years and somehow you dont expect retaliation? And even then the operations oluja and bljesak are practically flawless. Theres even documents that order the evacuation of serbs from krajina by your high command, no croat soldier forced anyone to leave, id like you to find rhe same document for croat side. You cant even see how hypocritical you are, you wanted krajina to secede from croatia because it was majority serb, even though it was historically croat land but you seem butthurt when albos try to do the same in kosovo

Ko vam jebe mater

t. kosovo albanian muslim scum

wait for the inevitable WW3 Holy War and slaughter them all.

i cant see any other way.

OP KEK GERMAN PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Swedish are ITCHING for a war with Germany. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of German soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other arab races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY German pig shit they see. When Sweden is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>serbshit diaspora resort to namecalling like always when confronted with facts

You can annihilate my boipucci anytime

Im a catholic croat and you? You seem like one of those ignorant bandwagonning edgy westerners that spam shitty REMOBE KEBABI XDDDD memes

Croatians genocided 300-500k serbs in ww2.
Don't act like you are any better.

>sides with muslims ITT
>catholic croat

And the Tikvesh Uprising anniversary is in June, what's your point?

You're both the same type of sub-human niggers. Get cancer from those uranium shells.

>the balkan conflict was solely about muslims vs christians, and of course the ''based'' serbs were the only true christians

you dumb mouthbreather, can't even read a thread before shitposting

I'm gonna say this only once because I'm so fucking sick of explaining it over and over again to teenagers, and maybe you'll take the redpill, maybe you'll keep on huffing bluepills about removing kebab.

Yugoslav wars were never about religion.

I'll repeat it

Yugoslav wars (Bosnian, Croatian, Kosovan War) was NEVER about Muslims vs Christians, le epic stopping kebab invasion of Europe, Deus Vult xDDDD.

It was ethnic tensions between populations that hated each other for long time.
Religion just fueled the fire, but it was not the cause.

>the balkan conflict was solely about muslims vs christians, and of course the ''based'' serbs were the only true christians
>Creating a strawman.

Never said that, retard.

That is not what this thread is about.

I hope erdogan hurries up with the warlord bullshit so we can retake Constantinople.

Are you stupid or something? Serbs hate catholics the same they hate muslims.

I thought i was on Sup Forums, not reddit. Do you seriously believe inflated ww2 numbers? The 1941 and 1948 census in croatia (which were both accepted by even yugoslav institutions) show the 1941 number of serbs as 700k while 1948 shows 544k the net loss is 150k, take into consideration the migration of serbs into vojvodina and you get a much more realistic number. And again, the gone population is not all removed by ustashe there are many more factors such as partisan resistance, collaborators etc. Even then it doesnt matter because we are talking about 90s not 40s

I'm really struggling myself to find a reason not to hate the serb.

>Balkan subhumans killing each other

Good.

NATO intervention was a mistake.

Yes it is.

OP posted a pic of some burned and defaced Christian heritage, which was a result of Albanians chimping out over Serbians.

This was a direct attempt to strike at the strings of Christians, to make you say "look how savage these Muslims are" making you think Albanians are like Syrian sandniggers.

Any loss or defacement of history is barbaric, but it was not done because the Muslim Albanians hated the Christians. They just hated Serbs. They hated the Serb Orthodox Church that called on people to violently attack them.

Have you ever questioned why these barbaric Albanians didn't deface their own churches in Albania proper (30% of which is Christian), which they have more of than mosques? But only Serb monasteries and churches?

It's because they hate Serbs. Serbs hate them, too. Religion is a scapegoat for why.

There were no brown ones in the balkan wars you dipshit. It happened in the balkans, not in Afghanistan, they were all white retarded faggs. American education good lord.

> Muslim hate only Serbs.
Terror attack one a week.
>Muslim hate only Serbs.

Albanian diaspora I guess.

Kosovo isn't Albania you retarded nigger.

Also those Churches are from Greece.

Cannot take 2 wars at once.

Stop lying on internet you dirty albanian scum.

There were a few thousand brown jihadi volunteers in the el mudzahid brigade of the arbih. They appeared after serb aggression though

From greece ?? What the fuck has greece to do with Kosovo and their catholics? Are you retarded?

Did you even read his post?

The question was Why didn't Albos torch other Christian churches?

Did know that but it wasn't like they sparkled the war. Also balkan muslims don't give a fuck about religion. Those arab niggers went to die for their"muslim brothers" who got drunk 24/7.

You do know that Greece is Ortodox?

Save yourself some time. Stop reading Albanian gyberish.

22+ years ago, serbs expelled 150k croat catholics from the Bosanska Posavina,
genocided 5k muslim civilians, and expelled probably more than 100k of bosnian muslims
and were rewarded by the international community
by getting a state inside a state, the so called Republika Srpska

You still didn't explain how those churches were greek when they were built by serbs or by albanians and later re-used by serbs. Greek influence never went further north after the Ohrid lake you dumb nigger.
Leaf slavshit

Seriously, the serb guy, get over with it.
You look like tiny Putin.

Gypsy Spic

they never wont
their whole history revolves around myths and legends about Kosovo
thousands of poems , pictures, novels etc bout kosovo

Danke Detchland ljigavac

it's a cuck fetish they have, since those ''primae noctis'' days from the ottomans

>Albanians didn't deface their own churches in Albania proper (30% of which is Christian)

what is wrong with you?
Do you even read posts or you just pretend to be Australian with wrong IP? I said some of those are Greek.

At least read up basic wikipedia article before you decide to post.
Please.

but user, it's their privilege as muslims to burn these churches down

Yeah because having destroyed your nations heritage is a cuck fetish.

Fucking mountain nigger

Even if the claim that the Serbs expelled x amount of Croats was true. What the fuck did you catholcuckian Croats do to them in ww2 your sources state that you've butchered over 50k Serbs including children you sick fucks. Croats are degenerate Serbs who have enjoyed bathing in Serbian eyes whilst under the flags of Austrohungry in ww1, the nazi flag in ww2 and the degenerate American flag in the 90s. Now you're all EU slaves that bow down to faggotry

croats and serbs should be united against muslims. i dont understand them

See that is the problem, you cannot into reading comprehension whatsoever.

>Muslims hate only Serbs
How the fuck did you interpret that from my post? Seriously, I know English is not your first language, but that is just the wildest abstraction I have ever seen. My post basically said "Albanians hate Serbs and vice versa NOT because of Religion" and by some magical twist of a brain cell you interpreted that as "Muslims all throughout the world, in Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc. hate only Serbs"

Albanians are Albanians everywhere, you retarded nigger.

And what the fuck are you talking about, Greek churches? The OP's link refers to Kosovo churches.

Politicians fucked us up. Thats it mate.
Franjo Tudjman and Slobo fucked it up.

They are to be shot for all this shit.
We should have split peacefully.

>ONLY.

Telling somebody he cannot read. Isn't capable of understanding posts.

Also read your own posts. Refresh your memory.

We really fell your pain about kosovo.
A fake state without any legitimacy, hope things change.

all started with the the east west schism
but who knows we would probably kill each other
even if we were the same religion , maybe not as much tho

>Also balkan muslims don't give a fuck about religion.
HAHAHHAHA

Guess that's why they go and join ISIS.

Fuck off shiptar i can smell you through the LAN wire.

>Guess that's why they go and join ISIS.
how many of them did get brainwashed into radical islam?
ever been to bosnia?

Haven't been there much.

Here all of them are brainwashed, the only reason they don't do anything is because america has told them they wont support them that much anymore.

Hello moo ham ed

feel very sorry for your country
hope you get ur shit back together
but please restrain urself from talking bad about bosnian muslims
only a very very small percentage of them went to isis , like 300 out of 2 milion
i grew up there, in a town with majority muslims
and most of them are normal people as everywhere else on the balkan
its not just my opinion, its my real life experience

yes their political leaders suck up to turks and arabs
but bosnian muslims cant be really compared to the "muslim countries"
majority of them drinks, does drugs , fucks around

not even muslims like the vahabis
and culturally and historically they fit here in europe

that being said, yeah i wish there were no muslims in bosnia, i wish the ottomans never fucked up the balkan as they did, literally cursed the land for another 500 years ....
but you cant eradicate 2milion people just like that
that will never happen
be serious and honest

I'll talk shit about whoever i damn please.

>150 isis fighters from macedonia
>all macedonians are evil muslim isis dicksucking faggots

source
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/iraq-and-syria-how-many-foreign-fighters-are-fighting-for-isil/

ajvar je hrvatski izum

daj neseri

>neseri
za ovo da je ajvar hrvatski il
ovaj moj ironicni tekst da su svi makedonci teroristi?

jer sam doslovno koristio njegovu logiku da mu dokazem kolko je suplja

i jos proziva spanjolca da je albanac ...

Why not take it back serbro?

I hope there were some Serbian death squads as a response.

Well se did the same to them. But it is a shame that we couldnt agree to remove filthy balije from bosna...

>Albanac
Šiptar?

Because its completely fine for Kosovo to secede from Serbia.
Crimea decided to leave Ukraine and join Russia. Its exactly the same.

>Well we did the same to them

[citation needed]

>Well we* did the same to them.
no we didnt you stupid fucking brainwashed cuck
croats in bosnia never had a choice
meanwhile serbs could have had the same in croatia
as they have now in bosnia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z-4_Plan
read it kiddo

USA Galbreight and Russian ambassador to Croatia Leonid Kerestedjiants begged the serbs to accept the plan
but NOOoooo
serbs wanted "Velika Serbia" and to join their "motherland"
after that the international community said fuck you to the serbs,
and let croatians retake their teritory during Oluja
meanwhile stopping them at Banja Luka