Hillary supporters on Nov.6-8. This is what they had to say

Dug up some old roundtable posts on hillary clinton sub right before the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?list=FLkuvpY2Yx-bOFH7_CsLuBCQ&v=zT0Rjc6jKCg
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/search?q=roundtable&restrict_sr=on&sort=new&t=all&count=225&after=t3_5dps22
reddit.com/r/politics/search?q=election day returns&sort=new&restrict_sr=on&t=all
youtu.be/JUGkg_U5HIo
youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA
youtube.com/watch?v=zTzMRB9vfU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well said brother

>2016 will be remembered as the election which tanked Nate (((Silver)))'s reputation as a political oracle.

They're not wrong.

god, we really dodged the bulled didn't we?

I'll bump this a few times as it did take a few mins to compile these.

If anyone wants to contribute any salt/overconfidence posts they are more then welcome to.

Good, now post their reactions after the election

go back to r3ddit and die kike

how is it that pol is infested with roaches from plebbit

nobody gives a shit about what some normies say on that site

wow 400 dollars man, he is gonna be rich now. i am now a hilldog

This ones a true gem

youtube.com/watch?list=FLkuvpY2Yx-bOFH7_CsLuBCQ&v=zT0Rjc6jKCg

this one is a gem

Heres the young turks going from smug to booty blasted throughout the course of election day.
Its 26 min long but well worth the watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

>im gonna win $400 tomorrow!

kek, I won $4000 and I put a bet on at the worst possible time for President Trump.

reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/search?q=roundtable&restrict_sr=on&sort=new&t=all&count=225&after=t3_5dps22

reddit.com/r/politics/search?q=election day returns&sort=new&restrict_sr=on&t=all

>perfectly preserved snapshots of running tears

Watching this on nov 9th had chills down my spine

I wonder when these Soros funded losers will stop crying and actually start looking to 2020. If they run some loser like Kaine or Biden it will be MAGA for 8

Would be better if you had a counter at the bottom as well

t. Clinton voter

>normies
self hating redditor detected

while the vast globalist and establishment assault on trump as president is annoying, there's no way anything could be worse than all these elitist smug liberal children getting their way
thank you mr. president

It is amusing this board said the same stuff for the complete opposite side. You just know he wanted to push it further one way or another and was getting fucked with massively.

Yeaaaaahhh that feels good.

And yettttt those islands contain more ppl than trumpland

>And yettttt those islands contain more mexicans than trumpland

Ftfy

Can you post comments from the Donald sub from the same time period? Kiwifarms has a trump salt thread up that was started Nov 9th so you can relive the salt explosion over and over again.

Mexicans are people, superior to yanks for that matter, you fucking disgusting bigot

Are hill supporters even human?

Whoa whoa whoa. I'm no yank. I take offense to that you swedenigger.

>superior to yanks

Please prove.

I prefer preloss smugness to after loss salt in most cases. Shit like this is hilarious when you remember Clinton was too much of a pussy to give her concession speech the night she lost.

>le Trump will have the worst latino support in history meme

This map is so biased and wrong lol.

Half of the places in 'Trumpland' have literally zero residents

Does anyone have the post where the subreddit pretended that Hilary won. It had a small dialogue.

Isn't there an entire website the delusional lefties made for that?

Being Latino myself, my relatives find it annoying that democrats automatically assume they're going to be on their side.

Which Hillary supporter ever took the high road? I don't think they're close enough to SEE it, let alone travel on it

and I'll leave you with this hilarious gem, enjoy.

Yea, but the post had a dialogue where it went like this:
Hilary: Putin, you will move forces out of Syria and stop harming the innocent, or I will use force.
Putin: You wouldn't!
Hilary: *Hilary smiles knowingly*

It was really cringy.

Funny how they still got delegates.

stop selling weed

>Sam Wang
Holy fuck look at his electoral prediction hahaha

That gets me every time.

All those libshits planned suicide in the event of Trump victory. We were planning actionable revolution in the event of a Clinton victory. Die for something rather than nothing, libshits.

>we think cops will be on our side even though we shit on them constantly
The delusion is real.

>tolerating green hair freaks on yor estate.
NO.

>They only feel strong because they think they are winning and unified by Trump

>tfw still winning

kek. That is a good one.

post some early reactions to election results.

>African Americans vote goyim!
>turnout will be better than in 2012 goyim!

hahahahahhahahahhahahaa

Jesus, you don't even need to move a finger as a democrat. How sickening

You need to be the best and biggest populist in HISTORY and hold three times as many rallies if you're a republican

Just all the food and resources and animals and nature and parks...

Every time Bernie lost the primaries I would post this in s4p and get banned jej

Reb detected.

Virtue signalling faggotry

>bad hombre

Didn't the bad hombre line come out just 2 months ago?

How did they have it 4 months ago?

I almost never wade into the lefty echo chambers, so this is the first I've seen of people on the left complaining about Silver pre-election.

He was one of the least-bad of the poll analysts. His articles along the way obviously revealed how partisan he actually is on a personal level, but when it comes to the numbers he usually is one of the most sober people out there. He always gave Trump a pretty decent percentage chance of winning, the kind of chance that shouldn't actually surprise you if it happened. Compare that to the idiots who thought Hillary had it 98% in the bag already.

Don't get me wrong, I still greatly enjoy the Nate Silver memes, the left over the years has held him up as this 100% objective genius guy who is always right. That was revealed to be bullshit, which everybody should know. He so clearly wanted to believe Trump had no chance even though the numbers, flawed as they were, still said he had some chance of winning.

>Didn't the bad hombre line come out just 2 months ago?

No.

Why was Hillary's campaign so Low Energy???

It's nice to be a Democrat. So many electoral advantages baked right into the cake.

>Why was Hillary's campaign so Low Energy???
She's dying

Because she's a sick old woman totally out of touch with the electorate.

>that fanfiction story ana kasparian makes up less than a minute into it
lmao I was waiting for her 8 year old son to make an appearance

This shit will never get old.

After election salt

Sam Hyde extracted my favorite post-election salt

youtu.be/JUGkg_U5HIo

Yeah. Nate was shit, but the most fair on the left (even tho that's not saying much) And he got assblasted for trying to be fair-er than most.

Fuck off, nothing gets me harder than the schadenfreude that was this election.

First of all it's literally about geography as well as population, so you're wrong that the map is "biased and wrong lol" in any way.

You're missing the point of the presidential electoral system. Even in the 21st century location matters. The system is designed so that it's difficult to win just by getting isolated enclaves of like-minded people. It forces you to at least try to build some sort of broader coalition.

Trumpland is broad, the Clinton Archipelago is made up of a few isolated enclaves.

Delicious

It's hilarious how liberals freaked out when he gave Trump just a 30% chance of winning, I blame CNN for telling everyone Hillary had it in the bag for a year and a half.

Harry potter, the liberals fallback. Voldermort wins again.

more more please

>400 USD

l m a o

Trump won me 13k USD

Winning or losing a debate is completely subjective. Leftism depends on subjectivity being ironclad Truth. It's fun to see real-life illustrations of that.

Also, when the fuck will people stop forgetting how the electoral college works? The popular vote doesn't matter. It doesn't matter.

Most latinos lean communist because gibs and the belief in a natural right to cross the border.

IKTF swedebro

I also unironically want Trump/our movement to coopt this shit and just play it for fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

>tfw I only won $70

Some musician played it at Trump's inauguration.

holy fuck that's funny.

I will never get sick of rubbing their noses in it.

>Think of the Meltdown
I doubt it'd be as big as the one we're currently seeing

beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=zTzMRB9vfU0

About a minute in. Trump and Pence danced to it.

I love this timeline so much.

No one cares about a reddit comment section.
Oh wait, this is Sup Forums, we love recreational outrage.

Depends on which hispanic

Cubans tend to shy away anything that even remotely resembles communism. I'm a descendant of Nicaraguans, and we too hate communism and all its forms.

The latinos who vote democrats havn't seen communism

We only got the cubans originally that fled Cuba under Castro or actively rebelled against him and were granted asylum.

Now the ones that come over are still doing so for the gibs and are just as shitty as any other mestizo

Thanks op. I wonder what happened to all of the Pro Trump screen caps that Hill shills were collecting. Deleted?

thanx for sharing!

It can't be rigged
It must be rigged

Fucking pathetic