>HAPPENING IN PARIS

>At least 2 got their throat sliced in Paris
>man shouted 'Allah Akbar!'
>(((sources))) are saying it's a family matter

lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2017/03/17/97001-20170317FILWWW00119-plusieurs-personnes-egorgees-a-paris.php?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&xtor=AL-155-[twitter]#link_time=1489748034

Good, Muslims are better than French people and Muslims are fucking lame

Oh fugg

Europe is so fucking bad

Fuck Europe and fuck brown people.

How is that possible, Islam is a religion of peace. I bet it was whites pretending to be Muslim

The 2 people are death.

No doubt this man shouting "Allahu Akbar!' whilst slashing throats was a white man.

When will we protect ourselves from the threat of evil white men?

Ban assault throats

only ausgaylian post I've ever agreed with.

The evil white man's oppression drove these Peaceful Muslims to commit these barbaric acts. If only Sharia Law were in place, they wouldn't have had to resort to such methods.

We're importing muslims to help but at the rate this is going we're gonna die before being multicultural enough

>HABBENING
>Less than 20 deaths
>France
No

DEUS VULT WHEN

This.

I mean.... This is why we can't have anything nice....

Look faggot we need to start supporting each other so we can drive these niggers away from our countries so we can go back to more important things like killing each other.

You're being ridiculous.

fpbp
fuck france and fuck french "people" inshallah

>>(((sources))) are saying it's a family matter
We shouldn't get involved then

>trump was right

BTW what happened with the school shooting the other day? Any casualties?

You're the faggot, faggot

We've been killing frogs since before your tin pot continent was even discovered

they're trying to twist it on the FN because his father was a supporter, but it seems that he was bullyed and got enough of it

Okay, thanks. How many was killed/wounded?

Why even feel anything towards this anymore if it's supposed to end let it. If you want to do something other than larp go out and shoot them. I just want to see France conquered in my lifetime.

well i'll be double-dog damned

I want to see a maiden from Arc take up arms, relieve the siege of France, and crown the rightful king. I also want to fuck that maiden.

"Selon une source policière, l’individu a crié « Allah akbar ! » au moment de passer à l’acte [...] il pourrait s’agir d’un drame familial"

Mouai ....

>my dad and my uncle are ruining my life
>day after day, they make me miserable by mocking me
>they used to beat me when I was a kid
>today I had enough
>I decided to kill them
>no idea how to that though and I don't want to go to jail
>I think that maybe I could pass myself for a terrorist
>I grab a knife and go walking in the streets of Paris to think about this
>suddenly I see them
>shit my plan is not ready yet
>they see me and start approaching
>I'm just gonna do it
>I stab the two of them, it was surprisingly easy
>passerby start to panic
>shit i forgot the terrorist part
>a..allah a..ckbar
>i run away
>i'm hiding in my basement writing this waiting for the cops to come

Still salty we and the French kicked your redcoat ass.

dindu nuffin

wake up europe

time is running out

get out while you still can

This desu

OP is just making shit up. I can't find this anywhere.

*dead

More of these need to happen to help LePen. We won't forget your sacrifices Frenchies. Digits for daily sacrifices to help the French election

Jesus christ this is what happens when you have "people" like le pen running around free to say what they want.

ded* xD

No doubt it was a rural and suburban retard

Its was some white kid with an airsoft rifle and a clown mask. Left some bad welts but no deaths

4 by gunshots, 4 by panic mouvement

The akbars are having a busy day

BREAKING:Woman found with severe injuries after 5 men raped her in Borås, Sweden,

>tfw EU is a literal shithole
You can't see this shit in Turkey man. You guys are literally fucked.

who gives a shit?

it's gonna be a comfy weekend.
Please Germany be next.

turkey's fucked when the holy war starts

YUP

>implying it's not all just propaganda to sway votes for the current governments in upcoming elections

This whole thing is designed to show EU people that their governments aren't fucked and in return Erdo get more YES votes thx to your media doing a fake NO propaganda while insulting him.

*cucked
Not fucked

family problems
case closed
there are several sources about the guy shooting allah akbar
more likely someone who killed two members of his family while shouting allah akbar
just muslims killing each other

Thanks based mudface :^)

don't forget that an altright edgelord entered a school with weapons with the purpose to kill a lot of students
the shooter's father is a far right politician, his grand father is a far right member
the weapons belong to the father and the grand father
alt right friends of the shooter were arrested, one of them was on the run till he got arrested
police think they found en entire violent far right network and the shooter was just the tip of the iceberg
nazis BTFO

>Muslim things happen in Muslim country.
Nothing to see here. Move along.

ban assault knives

YW chink face
still thinks that Finns are white?
hahahahahahaha

>t. Abdul Rahmad Mohammed from Pakistan

Relax muhammed

what did he mean by this

Why didn't you bin it?

He means France is just another country full of sand niggers doing sand nigger things.

PLEASE BE WHITE

he got rid of two mudfaces and goes to jail. This also gives Le Pen votes. Why so mad?

Allahu Akhbar means nothing in Paris

It`s like bonjour

Happenings like this are disappointing, they have become too usual and there is no reaction anymore.
Unless patriots start killing treacherous politicians and shitskins everything else is meh.

It had to be france again. This type of stuff never happens in germany. Really makes you wonder why we are so much better at integrating the muslims.

Save a life ban a knife.

again...

>man shouted 'Allah Akbar!'
You know what this means, right? This means "God is great" in Arabic.
This means the attacker was religious. Make sure to vote for the left, goyim.

A-are you r-right wing by any chance?

It's a family homicide and he neve shouted Allahuackbar.
Happening cancelled.

>:Woman found with severe injuries after 5 men raped her in Borås, Sweden, again...
>....after 5 men raped her in Borås, Sweden, again...
>....again...
has she been raped before, or have the same 5 men raped before?

Who cares fuck france and muslims.

If this is a sign of anything, June in Paris will be interesting this year...

>Slaughter in a Muslim country
>HAPPENING

Pick one and only one

CAPTCHA: Select the Commercial trucks

Boring.....

he is. his name is ahmed and you are next.

Can't wait to BTFO to Israel. Who's with me?

Forgot pic

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Who cares about some Muslim nation? People die all the time.

Sign me in !

lel u just gotta learn to live with it friendo!

We had like 3 axe attacks last week and no one gave a shit anymore. GO MERKLE + SCHULZ Dreamteam 2017!

wtf white people

>motives unclear

In other news , a teen shooted up a school with his grand parents weapon in a french High School. But since he didn't scream " Allah snackbar " theres no need to report it

fuck off cunt, half of them were BB guns and it was all over the news and pol yesterday

this has nothing to do with islam
muslims are the real victims here
not just foreigners murder people

also fake news
where is the source

Am I the only one who thinks this video was faked? They also drove a different car (newer or older model than the one they captured later). The man who allegedly gets shot in the video was a muslim btw.. Also no casing coming out of the AK. If you shot someone in the head from that distance with that caliber, the head does not stay in one piece. There would be an observable amount of skull fragments, brain matter and blood on the concrete.

it was on the news in australia.

Probably mentally ill frenchman acting like an islamist

what a sad singular incident. Must have been an exident.

Funny how french MSM still push hard the fake happening of Grasse and barely say anything about this one.

Really consolidate the thinking.

So the guy killed his bro and his father.
He decapitated one of them.
I don't know wich one.

You don't know shit Fish&Chip.
Stop spreading misinfo.
A shooting in a school is way more worrying than a kid who snaps in his residence.

Why dont they ever attack here? We only get crazy turks

Je suis français petit con.

Et non, il s'est litterallement rien passé d'important à Grasse, et si c'est important uniquement parce que c'est dans une école, pourquoi on a pas autant parlé du chimpout avec cocktails molotov qu'il y a eu récemment dans une école du 93 ?

KYS paki

Link?

Link ou taggle.