Hong Kong is paradise, the future of human

Hong Kong is paradise, the future of human.

It is how living place should be like

Looks sterile, soulless and Orwellian.

Like your government

>everyone gets a 4sqft living area

>commieblocks
>good for humanity
yeah nah.

That looks even worse than cities with commieblocks in Eastern Europe.

Chinese are fucking subhuman savages

You guys casually stroll by a person badly injured from the thousandth hit and run of the day. You people are fucked

British should not have given Hong Kong it's independence

Whenever you think your country is shit then just remember that China exists

It is the best way to solve housing problem.

OH IS IT?!

Yeah, that was the argument for commie blocks.

Looks nice, better than our commieblocks, that's for sure.

Sydney is very quickly becoming this

entire suburbs are being transformed into high rise communes in only a year or two.

>commieblocks on steroids
this is fucking Awesome

Nice how does one move to Hong Kong? I want to start living in the 1st world

i hate concrete shoe boxes, absolutely disgusting.

I live in small town that has it all. and still is not crowded, and u know most of the people that live in it. lots of parks and no light sound pollution.

pic related

I prefer the term ant hills.

I heard that london has housing crisis. Why don't your govt build more public housing like pic related? Those are introduced from your country

>iron bars on your windows to prevent you from jumping
kek

what size are apartments in those buildings, in m2

There's no human housing problem.

50m2 for 4 people

Nice commieblock, faggot.

>housing
>a problem

This is considered a small town in Europe? You guys must be packed in like sardines over there.

Wait until the CCP takes hold... Fully and officially that is...

Because they are absolute abominations that breed crime, most of them are getting demolished thankfully.

>he doesnt like comfy commieblocks

>Says the American.

When I visited HK a couple of years ago, I stayed at chucking king mansions which is full of muslims, indians, and lots of other curry niggers trying to sell you shit. There was also a mosque across the street in kowloon park.

Also, I was not able to post on Sup Forums without a proxy, as the ISP was blocked, so how are you managing that?

DAYMN NIGGA. SHIIEET BY COMFY AZZ HELL WHILE SLANGIN ROCKZ. DAT SUM HOOD NIGGER SHEEIT.

Agenda 21 test subjects

My bedroom is more than that.

When are you guys gonna rebel against the Chinese and become and independent city state?

Too bad you tore it apart. It could've been a historical treasure.

>Says the Aussie

It just looks cool desu

Gray, dull, monotonous, would kill myself if i lived there.

Why the fuck are there so few pedestrians and cars?

>Also, I was not able to post on Sup Forums without a proxy, as the ISP was blocked, so how are you managing that?

your wifi has problem

I imagine future for humans a bit different

>But you are China.

Get on Shenzhen's level

I still enjoy living in Ma Wan better, we got fancy pools, tennis courts, and gyms here.

because there are height restrictions and laws against tall buildings

This absolutely does not look anywhere near cyberpunk enough for me to enjoy.
>No neon
>No cat walks and bridges between building
>Easter egg colors instead
It's shit. I could go on.

Also in the event of food shortages and or power black outs, these areas are fucked the hardest.

>When you start drawing a penis but get distracted.

Very efficient, thousands of people living at walking distance from train station. Every apartment has A.C. also. Probably very little noise from traffic.

Its always cloudy

>not buying australian and canadian farmlands pre-emptively to move in case of emergency

Go to kowloon

Planned societies do not work.

Is it like in Deus Ex?

Dont remind me. It hurts.

Kowloon doesn't exist anymore

>mfw aborigin
:^)

they're demolishing all the clubs in kings cross and replacing them with apartments, not even kidding go google it, by 2019 it will all be gone. Thats the real reason behind the lock out laws, to make way for the developments.

Well yeah, not here

Does cuntland have any politicians that will tax the chink housing infestation, so they fuck off?

Some of these HK towers are actually pretty great. One I stayed in for a holiday had a shopping center and station built under it. Walk 10 meters out your door and an elevator takes you to the shopping center with restaurants and a supermarket. The station was just below, underground walkways around stations let you access almost all of the city regardless of weather.

Cool human storage towers you got there, huang

As if you would be able to get away

>Sydney is very quickly becoming this
>entire suburbs are being transformed into high rise communes in only a year or two.
Except Sydney won't have any transportation or infrastructure to support anything they build unlike asia. Australian governments are completely inept at planning.

>not owning your own boat or have a friend who does

Better import a million rapefugees to fill our empty apartments and boost the real estate market.

it's convenient but it lacks culture tho
>mfw my country will be the first to become matrix
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING UN QUIT TORTURE CLAIMS WHEN
those fucking (((refugees))) are leeching our resources, DEPORTATION WHEN

>DEPORTATION WHEN
Just kill them lol since when do China care about Human rights?

Even the car looks like a fucking chink.

gotta get them to Mainland first

China is trying to make some cities as model city so no massive carnage happening

when they reach Mainland, flamethrowers await

Globalists love this shit, for the plebes.

Makes you easy to control and predict when you're stacked like cordwood on top of one another.

Get some property and living space in a suburb of rural area and think for yourself. Make your own way with individualism and entrepreneurship. Create, build, prosper independently of the masses.

Ah nevermind, you won't do any of those things. Just go back to your highrise and plug back into that wifi, dude. It's so comfy in th....

Yes 3-7%
Leaf does 15% iirc
Not that it changes much, i already pay 5% jizya here

Ammunition magazine for human wave attacks

Hamster cage. Holy shit. I am planning to build a house with 140m2 for my wife and two children. And that is rather small for European houses.

drunken suicide jump from rooftop/10

Now we're talkin, but it needs more neon lights and punks in black leather with green mohawks!

I used to live quite near to you.

Can confirm - Hong Kong, at least the mainland, is amazing.

How much did the hola cost?

Some commie block are very comfy.

Me and you must have a different definition of paradise

We have a few of those concrete filing cabinet style buildings in my city and it makes me sick every time I have to look at them