So why is now Buddhism considered bad and this guy is considered to be literally HITLER

Why do liberals and leftist media try so hard to shill for Muslims and Islam and call everyone who is standing up to their barbaric behaviour and religion HITLERS and EVIL NAZIS???

Because they lack brain

>tfw you can see how hitler came into power, because they wanted the left to go away but they wouldn't

Only muzzies can kill because only muzzies are oppressed.

To be entirely honest, the man's a heretic by all definitions.

But part of me wants desperately for him to succeed. You know you've fucked up when fucking BUDDHISM is starting to get violent.

Bhutanese muslim genocide. Plus chinks hate them because dali lama.

>heretic
stop LARPing

This guy is seen as a cheeky example libtards have when they refer to non-Muslim terrorists to explain why terrorism happens in every religion

Same with the IRA, same with the KKK, it's just little tidbits of trivia they bring up for likes. They'll never understand the more complex issues at hand, or maybe they don't want to

Buddhism doesn't mean absolutely backing down and taking it up the ass, so he's by no means a heretic. He's standing up to an objective evil that threatens the balance of humanity.

its all according to plan, when the pendulum swings mudshits will be eradicated

They are Dharmaphobic

Dont they know that Islam is the largest religion in Asia and Buddhists are a minority?

But Liberals think in sterotypes so

because liberals think impractically because they lack real world experience and still think certain ideologies can "COEXIST MAAAAAN". so when they here a guy like this say something that goes against their empty mantra, autistic screeching occurs

Cultural Marxism

ISIS is pretty much the Nazi of the modern day. If they weren't shit skins Sup Forums would support them.

>He thinks Buddism is strictly non-violent
Yeah maybe in the John Lennon hippy pseudo Buddism,

>assumes Buddhists are explicitly non-violent
kid, you aren't equipped for this discussion.

because muslims got oil money. never heard of a buddist giving Hillery 25 Million Doallars.

The Left wants Islam to destroy the west. Anybody who calls out Islam is a Nazi........even a Buddhist

Buddhism is a philosophy, senpai. There is no such thing as heresy in buddhism. It's more of an inner struggle to release your need of all earthly possessions and desires to escape pain and embrace a death where there is no afterlife but tranquility.

>The swastika was originally Buddhist
COINCIDENCE?

ive been trying to find this on jewtube to red pill some people. anyone have name of monk, or even link?

Evidently they're getting paid by Muslims of sorts, probably the families controling 40% of the world's oil supplies - Opec.

,,,like the Chinese government?

BUDDHISTS DID NOTHING WRONG!

go back to r e d d i t

Buddhists are true allies

Ashin Wirathu

I don't think he is good for red pilling friends

Based Radical Buddhists

>muh poor oppressed mudslimes
Cant they fuck off and die already

Because clearly everyone except for Muslims and the liberals who protect them are the problem.

Perhaps this is the only reason. Because otherwise I don't really understand the perpetuate leftist cuckoldry for Islam. Those ideologies are mutually exclusive.

it's because of the jews
thanks for the easy question, can I have a hard one next time

Buddhist think death is death, and by karma you will reincarnate as whatever you do in your previous life, they don't seek salvation, they don't make excuse for what they have do in life, they feel responsible for every single of their action.

When they have done enough bad deed (for example killing is bad deed even if it is for a greater good), they will entered their monastery life, leaving all previous life behind and living as good as possible do as much as good deed as possible and seeking peace while chanting relaxing mantras.

It is pretty bad ass.