Question to americans: what does it feel like to live among black people...

Question to americans: what does it feel like to live among black people? Are they really that different from other races?

Also, can anyone explain me what the hell is going on on this webm?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/must-see-girl-has-a-log-slammed-down-on-her-head-then-punched-in-the-face.5650/
youtube.com/watch?v=fiW9qdxlZg0
youtu.be/pw5pZpGh5Hg
liveleak.com/view?i=391_1471157156
liveleak.com/view?i=bc3_1481760085
liveleak.com/view?i=aa9_1416104107
bestgore.com/beheading/young-woman-painful-moan-beheading-small-knife-brazil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i grabbed this one

Brazil is what's going on

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/must-see-girl-has-a-log-slammed-down-on-her-head-then-punched-in-the-face.5650/

Hear it with sound. Total cartoon KLONK

Snapchat and Reddit radicalized adam Lanza

That is insane. I mean i know lathes/spinning lthings can do terrible shit to you but that was just... just.

Why are shitskins always so violent?

Just a whore who cheated on her drug dealer boyfriend.

Wtf am I seeing here

she woke

M8 that isn't even bad, iirc he lived and only got a broken arm and some internal bleeding.

Someone please post the webm of the guy that gets sucked into a lathe and spun around so fast his skeleton eventually shoots out.

Also was this an execution or just a retarded punishment since she used her phone too much?

What's going on in that webm is exactly what you asked your question about: niggers being savage, inhuman niggers. Yes theyre different. A tiny minority of them them are completely upstanding people. The rest are hopeless idiots and apes.

The ones we live among aren't. We just don't go to the ghetto

Idiot leaf, his entire spine was curled. I doubt there were any unbroken bones left in his body

Some dude getting fed through machinery.

>2017
>not having your phone in an otter box

She probably was a good goyim and payed the 10$ a month insurance fee.

That was cool watchin her shuckin n jivin on the floor. Sistas got rhythm

its fine if black people think youre cool theyre generally funny as fuck

She came

I don't remember the last time I saw a black person. I live in northern Wisconsin though.

What the fuck man.
Do you happen to have the full video?

>when_you_nut_but_she_still_suckin.webm

Where do you see his spine curl? It turns to the side even less then when I do my stretches in the morning.

>skeleton shoots out

Someone post this

It could have been worse

They act entitled at the same time as saying that people unfairly hate them. They live off neetbux while complaining that their 15 niglets from 7 different fathers are not being fed, then the little niglets grow into useless drug addled teenagers who take education opportunities away from real people.

is that you're professional opinion Dr.?

I live in Oakland. Lemme tell you most of the stereotypes are real.
Anyways this is who I live by youtube.com/watch?v=fiW9qdxlZg0

I used to live in Miami Gardens , Floeida. One of the blackest cities in America. Tbh it was quiet most of the time and the majority of my neighbors were very decent, hard working people. For the 4 years i lived there there was only one burglary on my block and one fight between a couple of the neighbors children. Some of my neighbors were surprisingly conservative and supportive of LEOs. I currently live in Davie, a white part of South Florida and in my new neighborhood there's been at least 7 burglaries the past 6 weeks.

When you go to the apartments and project buildings in Miami Gardens, it is a totally different story. That's where the Worldstar videos are made.

So that's what a severe brain hemorrhage looks like

``Punishiment`` for stealing or she cheated on someone in the favela.

Im glad that ill leave this country soon, cant stand to share a country with these favela niggers.

because they're not human, duh.

Lets me be clear this is VERY COMMON in here.

that's something you might see in the monkeyhouse in a zoo. I seriously have no idea why anyone would think that niggers should be in white countries.

makes sense, you cant rob someone who has nothing.

Pause it and play through it in slow motion. His entire body is twisted and squeezed through an area about 6". He's fucking paste in a skin sack

Post more then? With audio

Nigga that ain't shit
youtu.be/pw5pZpGh5Hg
I was raised here ^°^

thats what a hemmorage in the skull looks like.
Pressure in the brain cavitiy builds up, body spazzed out.
She ded, whatever they wanted to do.

pretty shit I live in Tampa, Florida and crime in the are has skyrocketed since the 80's when it was 95% white. I don't go anywhere without my gun on my belt.

I find them to be very different. I really don't know if this is due to race or just their culture, or both.

I notice so many weird things about them.

They seem to like different humor. I notice when I make jokes, they have a longer pause between hearing the joke and laughing than others, and a lot of them have a weird, manufactured laugh like Denzel Washington (a ha! Ha!), and sometimes laugh hysterically at non-jokes or weak jokes.

I live around a lot of them and they constantly ask for the time. At this point I almost wonder if it's a weird test to see if I am racist? How could so many of them not have a watch or cell phone?

They seem to not be 100% present when I talk to them, or be distracted, or be processing things slower. Oftentimes they answer questions tangentially, like they don't get the question. Their answer may only somewhat relate to the question.

They are very aggressive. not always in a mean way. They always walk up to me and ask me what I am eating in restaurants, and if I recommend it, or where I got my jacket.

The teens are weird and are always making weird noises like brrrap brrrap butttuk boo.

>when that kush hits you

That's not true, most of my neighbors owned ATVs and Dirt bikes that black people love stealing. One neighbor was a motorcycle mechanic and always had 3 or 4 bikes in his backyard that he was working on. I owned a pressure cleaning business at the time and had a shit ton of tools that would have been a burglars dream.

It's in the projects where niggas really don't have shit.

Shut up you fucking nigger. Trying Tim act white lol you can't not fool anybody. I can smell the fry chicken you fucking nigger

Here in the U.S. blacks are pretty segregated, most respectable whites don't live among black people. It's only the poor, white trash that have to be near them. So it works out pretty good.

Chinks?

All the niggers I know are fucking lazy and come to work high.
They don't belong in white countries.

You can never relax around them.

Here's another screencap, it's tough because the resolution is so low. He's gone full gumby

quads require

>She stole the phone and they put the phone op her head and hit her over it i guess.

I'm suprised she survived and that the other guy hits like a girl.

WE NEED THE VIDEO!

>dutch
>german
>swiss

FAGS

Violence is normal and masculine. You cucks

What a shithole. You better not come to my sweet flag related. We have enough animals here

>what does it feel like to live among black people?
It's like living with violent children that weight 250 lbs and have guns.

I dont even know any black people nor do I see many around and I still dont like them, just based on what ive seen in other regions of the united states.

Lathe video, it's someone filming a monitor. No extra sound.
liveleak.com/view?i=391_1471157156

Skeleton shoots out
liveleak.com/view?i=bc3_1481760085

I guess all those crime stats are a lie then!
Fucking idiot.
I live in an all white neighborhood and every time there is a string of burglaries around here its by some niggers. I got my fucking car broken into twice, both times by blacks despite living in an all white neighborhood. I know because they caught them both times.

capitalist retards

In what mindset do you have to be that you think shed survive a blow with that giant log and the force he used.
What the fuck. "get up get up" they just lobotomized her and then ask her to stand up, jesus christ how dumb are these apes.

He's gonna be all right?

I completely agree with the hysterical fake laughter at tiny weak jokes that aren't even meant to garner a laugh.

>Davie
>Acting like Broward isn't worse than Dade

i dont understand whats going on here

Nah she just became the lady that will be put on the 20$ bill in 150 years.

That gif. Next level civilization candidate's detected.

>what does it feel like to live among black people?
couldn't tell you, town i live in is less than 5% black

Learn to read you fucking cocksucker.

>implying its fake

Can confirm, most of south florida is segregated by the street. Literally walk across a street and you go from all white to all black.

Why those ghetto trash ""music"" videos are so well received in America?
Seriously, fuck you American pop culture.

A gay nigger reporter shooting a white woman because erryone raycis

liveleak.com/view?i=aa9_1416104107

bestgore.com/beheading/young-woman-painful-moan-beheading-small-knife-brazil/

kek, good one Cleetus.

>Are they really that different from other races?
Yes

Broward is chill as fuck compared to DADE.

I don't understand what is happening in that video.

Sure Jamal.

Youre a nigger or just some unfortunate white guy.

I live in the south, contrary to a lot of shut in sheltered Sup Forumsacts i know more good black people then white ones, a lot of the white trash have this entitlement complex where they think just cause they are white the government and corporations should just give them what the desire while the blacks actually are getting off their asses and working.

The "gibs me dat" and "we was kingz" is only legit used by the whites while most of the blacks i know say "Look man i know we went through some shit but we gotta pull out"
There are more "Wiggers" then "Niggers" in the high school i went to and most of the college students at the nearby community are black, Hispanic, or another minority cause white kids are settling for hard labor and farm work.
t. white southerner who works with blacks and is proud of them.

>das it mane

But even though, why so randomly violent. How is that good for a species? Or are they some kind of genetic dead end?

Lovely.

>smash or pass

I heard that she cheated

these stupid assholes never follow the safety instructions and so they deserve it. these are same people that smoke next to no smoking signs, litter the trash on the floor even when a trash can is 3 steps away, the same guys that spit on the street and not give a fuck smearing their dirty greasy hands on glass windows.

i dont have sympathy for these cunts.

Imagine walking in the factory and seeing a naked men spin around at high speed until his spine shoots out

>liveleak.com/view?i=aa9_1416104107
May i englighten you?
the vid you posted is from SA and thats teh father of the child from the webm that floats around here where the nanny beats the puking child and stands on it etc.
its the aftermath of that.

California user

It's alright. The cool ones are nice, you can tell which ones to avoid.
Some are trash people, non ghetto blacks are pretty cool.

The girls are more than likely fucking annoying and ghetto black guys are either laid back or crazy dumb faggots

must be shit having to live amongst them

>quintessential chinese mentality

Fuck human life. but youre kinda right, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

its not random. if she's a whore, its entirely justified violence. adulteresses and adulterers should be executed by law

I've noticed the same while living in the South. Up North? It's inverted. Racial conflict is a reality, though, and this sort of degeneracy is a direct product of it.

t. Chinese factory boss

Plenty more where that came from!
I bet they had another chink insectoid working the machine within the hour

The girl dies or is permanently disabled and the other persons phone is kill. Nice justice niggs.

Kek